Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The destruction of the UK has started  (Read 2797 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

Scotland has clearly announced it wants to remain in the EU. Ireland and Gibraltar have been less vocal, but they're not far behind. There's a huge opportunity for Ireland to reunite, it will be seized. Ditto for Gibraltar in Spain.

The UK has always been a BS country anyway. It was built on treason, the prince of Wales doesn't deserve his title, and blood. Nazi Germany has killed millions of Jews, Britain has killed millions of Scottish and Irish men and women. I drink to Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage, they'll enter history books as the men who have destroyed the UK. They are heroes just like Gorbatchev who allowed the USSR, another BS country, to self-destruct.

We don't need countries. The smaller they are, the less power they have, the better for the people!

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:50:45 PM

I see from the slogan under your post count that you don't believe in your country. I think that's really sad. Everybody should believe in their country, and give thanks for theiir upbringing. I believe in my country, and the people here. It's the government that is crap, and we're getting rid of them.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

Much of the remain vote was from people who were either scared or in it for the money the EU was supposedly giving them which is why many University Students and Scientists voted for them.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:18:35 PM

I don't think anyone English will give a toss if it Scots leave. They have a budget deficit of 10% of GDP and the English taxpayer has to plug the gap.

However for that very reason the Scots are unlikely to leave - it is not as though the EU will give them money to plug their budget gaps.

Same goes for Northern ireland. 26% of NI's GDP is made up of public spending by the English. Again England would cheer if they left, but that is the very reason they won't leave.

And so the UK soldiers on for another 300 years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:04:48 PM

I hope Scotland does stay in the UK. The Scots contribute a lot to our economy.

Now how about this one - I think Sothern Ireland should leave the EU, and join the UK. We wouldn't rip them off the way the EU has/is. Smiley

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:44:06 PM

Scotland the brave why do you wish to be dictated to by the EU if they still remain part of the UK but independently join the EU?
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:48:39 PM

many people are calling for a second referendum on leaving the EU. If the government does so, maybe this will calm the regions that want to leave UK like Scotland
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:01:17 PM

No way Ireland'll reunite. the republic of ireland doesn't need the ball ache of taking on the north. the north is clever enough to know they'd be absolutely screwed without england even though they mainly voted remain.

i think this is gonna be the biggest head ache that comes out of the referendum by a long way. i don't know how the border thing'll work.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:01:16 AM

Much of the remain vote was from people who were either scared or in it for the money the EU was supposedly giving them which is why many University Students and Scientists voted for them.

Yeah it can't be because they have some faith in international exchange and cooperation, definitely for the money Roll Eyes

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:03:00 AM

I don't think anyone English will give a toss if it Scots leave. They have a budget deficit of 10% of GDP and the English taxpayer has to plug the gap.

However for that very reason the Scots are unlikely to leave - it is not as though the EU will give them money to plug their budget gaps.

Same goes for Northern ireland. 26% of NI's GDP is made up of public spending by the English. Again England would cheer if they left, but that is the very reason they won't leave.

And so the UK soldiers on for another 300 years.

Another heavy mistake of capitalists, they only consider as valuable what directly profits to their wealth, they don't give a damn about indirect actions they're too lazy and greedy for that...

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:35:31 AM

Scotland has clearly announced it wants to remain in the EU. Ireland and Gibraltar have been less vocal, but they're not far behind. There's a huge opportunity for Ireland to reunite, it will be seized. Ditto for Gibraltar in Spain.

The UK has always been a BS country anyway. It was built on treason, the prince of Wales doesn't deserve his title, and blood. Nazi Germany has killed millions of Jews, Britain has killed millions of Scottish and Irish men and women. I drink to Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage, they'll enter history books as the men who have destroyed the UK. They are heroes just like Gorbatchev who allowed the USSR, another BS country, to self-destruct.

And the eu may try to make life in the uk as difficult as possible too. Use it to serve as an example for other countries if they try to leave.

We don't need countries. The smaller they are, the less power they have, the better for the people!

Don't know about that. Not that I like things as they are. But don't know that smaller and weaker countries will mean people will be better of. Chances are the power will concentrate even more where it already exists. In big businesses, big multinational corporations, etc.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:40:47 AM

I see your point but I must disagree here. We need countries,  and big ones.
What we don't need on the other hand, are governments. And country doesn't mean full power government in theory Wink

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:27:04 AM

Let me tell you folks something.... all these scaremongering tactics are not going to work. All those who could be influenced by such tactics voted for Bremain during the referendum. The remainder is composed of experienced and intelligent people who can't be won by such tactics. So my advice is to stop whining, and to apply for the Irish passport, if you want to remain in the EU.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:22:15 AM

I think the Irish would be better off leaving the EU, and joining the UK. They are hard working, and would be an asset to us, and a lot of them are here already. Smiley

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:55:15 AM

i dont think so that the destrution of the UK has started. although it is a hard time for them but i think they will cover these hurdles easily because they have so still so many supporters. we have already some example. if we talk about Hong Kong will they destroyed after separation? they they are even stronger than the previous position.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:33:09 AM

Hong Kong is an interesting situation, and it illustrates the fact that Britain honours its obligations and agreements. It shows that the world can trust us when negotiating treaties. The same isn't true of the EU. Countries are better off dealing directly with the UK, and avoiding being deceived by the disintegrating EU.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:03:56 AM

I agree with you that is very good possibility that Scotland and N. Ireland will leave UK and join EU again.
I can't agree that we don't need countries any more.
If no countries, it means no governments, no laws, no order etc.
What will be results of it?
Anarchy and self destruction.
By the way, I think that Gorbatchev did great thing when he allowed peaceful dissolution of USSR and end of communism regime.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:28:14 AM

Scotland the brave why do you wish to be dictated to by the EU if they still remain part of the UK but independently join the EU?

Because the Scots believe EU will be nicer than the UK! The EU has never killed any Scot so far.

I agree with you that is very good possibility that Scotland and N. Ireland will leave UK and join EU again.
I can't agree that we don't need countries any more.
If no countries, it means no governments, no laws, no order etc.
What will be results of it?
Anarchy and self destruction.

I didn't say we shouldn't have any police forces. There will always be the need for a sheriff to prevent people from killing each other. When I say no country, I mean no flag and no allegiance to something fictitious and most often built from war.

I think the UK should be renamed because it's no longer United. Northern Ireland and Scotland have clearly voted in favor of staying in the EU. I propose that the country, for a while, to be renamed as the Formerly United Kingdom. That sounds nice too.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:54:08 AM

Big impact in economy and other developments can be felt upon UK, but only at the initially days they will suffer and gradually situations will change. Even now on the day of election too world economy itself had a great fall because of the unexpected poll results.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:46:06 PM

Let me tell you folks something.... all these scaremongering tactics are not going to work. All those who could be influenced by such tactics voted for Bremain during the referendum. The remainder is composed of experienced and intelligent people who can't be won by such tactics. So my advice is to stop whining, and to apply for the Irish passport, if you want to remain in the EU.

Just to put the story right:

This guy was giving conspiracy therories like the elites killed the labour mp to get bremain a win.
1 day before the voting he was sure bremain would win because of that.

Please.... Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌