Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The destruction of the UK has started  (Read 2797 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:43:17 PM

I disagree with your views. Every country has a dark chapter. Why single out UK?

The reason all these people are doing this is because the British public hasn't voted the way others have wanted so now they're all throwing tantrums and are either acting like it's the end of the world or that anybody who voted leave is 'Xenophobic' and 'Racist'.

I've singled out the FUK because it made the news. But the more I think of it, the more I enjoy the british choice. I would love to see a united Ireland and an independent Scotland.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:40:25 AM

I've singled out the FUK because it made the news. But the more I think of it, the more I enjoy the british choice. I would love to see a united Ireland and an independent Scotland.

An independent Scotland will be a reality in the near future (before 2020), but I am afraid that your dream of an United Ireland might never happen. Earlier, the Catholics had a sharp advantage over the Unionists in high birth rates. But now the Catholic birth rate is going down, and the difference has vanished. Right now, there are more Unionists than Catholics in Ulster.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:22:54 AM

Well I applaud the UK for this gutsy move. I think the motto "united we stand" is overrated and long due for a revision anyway. People and countries alike have been brainwashed into thinking that being part of a collective is the only way to find solace, that they have to give up their individual identities for the "greater good". The world sorely needs a divergence from this engraved notion.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:09:36 AM

Well I applaud the UK for this gutsy move. I think the motto "united we stand" is overrated and long due for a revision anyway. People and countries alike have been brainwashed into thinking that being part of a collective is the only way to find solace, that they have to give up their individual identities for the "greater good". The world sorely needs a divergence from this engraved notion.
and who know that it is their construction or destruction. and what will happened in the future. I think they are in up side now. states are joining it and they are making aliens now. I think they will very soon make their position strong.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:41:26 PM

You can see something has gone wrong by looking at Bojo. Hey, this guy is the clear winner. As the leading conservative backing brexit, he will probably become the next prime minister. So he should be a happy man, dancing in the street, shooting out loud: We won! We won! But we don't see that. Why?

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:48:39 AM

You can see something has gone wrong by looking at Bojo. Hey, this guy is the clear winner. As the leading conservative backing brexit, he will probably become the next prime minister. So he should be a happy man, dancing in the street, shooting out loud: We won! We won! But we don't see that. Why?

What did you expect? Moving against the current comes with a price but at the least the UK can be whole again and breathe normally again. I'd make that choice any day of the week, 365 days a year just so I can be true to myself instead of selling my identity to a bunch of fakes who couldn't care less about who I am but pretend to just the same.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:05:53 AM

Obviously there are a lot of threats and pressures that go on behind the scenes. It happened in Greece, and they are in worse trouble since they ignored their referendum, and continued to accept theft to support the insolvent German banks. Now it looks as if they will have to come out of the EU anyway, they are just a lot poorer for delaying it. I just hope that our politicians ( and people ) can stay strong enough to get out of the decaying EU. The big fear is the creature that will rise from the EU ashes.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
missout

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:32:29 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 11:16:36 AM by missout

Some years ago I remember the whole mess regarding the Lisbon Treaty, like we were all doomed by that treaty which was the beginning of EU dictatorship.
Now the UK leaving the EU and all the mess related.

Maybe that was the point: destroy the EU from the inside.
Who better than the UK could do that?

No crisis was sufficient to destroy the EU but this was the plan all along. And now I recognize it.

Of course.  It's explained here in a clip from the "Yes Minister", episode "The Devil You Know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:33:59 PM

Some years ago I remember the whole mess regarding the Lisbon Treaty, like we were all doomed by that treaty which was the beginning of EU dictatorship.
Now the UK leaving the EU and all the mess related.

Maybe that was the point: destroy the EU from the inside.
Who better than the UK could do that?

No crisis was sufficient to destroy the EU but this was the plan all along. And now I recognize it.

Of course.  It's explained here in a clip from the "Yes Minister", episode "The Devil You Know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE
but i don't think so. i think time will decide that either it is their destruction or construction. you can see that so many other states are welling to become alie of the EU. and some already become their alie. i therefore can say that no one can say that it is the destruction or construction of EU.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:41:58 PM

What did you expect? Moving against the current comes with a price but at the least the UK can be whole again and breathe normally again. I'd make that choice any day of the week, 365 days a year just so I can be true to myself instead of selling my identity to a bunch of fakes who couldn't care less about who I am but pretend to just the same.

Against the current? BoJo has been backed by 52% of the british people, so he's not exactly a loner, but I must say I really don't understand british politics. There's got to be something really wrong. How can the man who pushed so hard for brexit suddenly leaves the ship when he has the unique opportunity to steer it the way he said he would?

I guess the fracture inside the conservative party is bigger than I thought, and that's bad for the country. I thought there would be trouble with Scotland and Ireland but there's also trouble in Westminster.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:25:44 PM

Against the current? BoJo has been backed by 52% of the british people, so he's not exactly a loner, but I must say I really don't understand british politics. There's got to be something really wrong. How can the man who pushed so hard for brexit suddenly leaves the ship when he has the unique opportunity to steer it the way he said he would?

I guess the fracture inside the conservative party is bigger than I thought, and that's bad for the country. I thought there would be trouble with Scotland and Ireland but there's also trouble in Westminster.

PIFFLE
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:30:53 PM

because he didn't expect to win? looks to me like he jumped on the bandwagon to set himself up for future leadership after the smoke had cleared. when he was looking down the barrel of taking responsibility for all the shit that flew up he ran for it.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:13:56 PM

i found something interesting:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-eu-referendum_uk_576e6585e4b08d2c56393f12

when it looked like a close win for remain (52-48 for remain) farage was suggesting a second referendum, that didnt happened because leave won.

Are his words coming back to haunt him? :S

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:49:15 PM

here's the answer everyone's been looking for and maybe it's the final word on the subject  http://thebrexitplan.com/
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:38:29 PM

here's the answer everyone's been looking for and maybe it's the final word on the subject  http://thebrexitplan.com/

Nice one, thanks. This shows how big the mess is. No one has the solution to please everybody, so most people will be just waiting for someone to come with a magic wand. The wait may last years with growing discontentment everywhere.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:11:10 PM

Scotland has clearly announced it wants to remain in the EU. Ireland and Gibraltar have been less vocal, but they're not far behind. There's a huge opportunity for Ireland to reunite, it will be seized. Ditto for Gibraltar in Spain.

The UK has always been a BS country anyway. It was built on treason, the prince of Wales doesn't deserve his title, and blood. Nazi Germany has killed millions of Jews, Britain has killed millions of Scottish and Irish men and women. I drink to Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage, they'll enter history books as the men who have destroyed the UK. They are heroes just like Gorbatchev who allowed the USSR, another BS country, to self-destruct.

We don't need countries. The smaller they are, the less power they have, the better for the people!

Also we must remember that the Queen of England and most of the Royals are a bunch of Germans, they are not even English. This last generation of Royals changed their name from Saxe-Coberg to Windsor to remove themselves from Nazi connotations but many of the Royals had ties with Nazi Germany. Smaller countries are much better and easier for the people to have a bigger voice, to that I agree.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

LOL! Bojo left first, and now Nigel Farage, but Corbyn who should stands down doesn't. So the Royal family are Germans according to the previous poster, and brits can't trust their political leaders. Anyone still believing that the FUK will survive?

We see syrian refugees all over Europe, maybe brits will be next.

Anyone remembers that in Cyprus a few years back, people couldn't withdraw the money they had in the bank. Something a bit similar is happening in the FUK:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36708844

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:12:41 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 02:20:31 AM by popcorn1

LOL! Bojo left first, and now Nigel Farage, but Corbyn who should stands down doesn't. So the Royal family are Germans according to the previous poster, and brits can't trust their political leaders. Anyone still believing that the FUK will survive?

We see syrian refugees all over Europe, maybe brits will be next.

Anyone remembers that in Cyprus a few years back, people couldn't withdraw the money they had in the bank. Something a bit similar is happening in the FUK:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36708844
Cheesy Cheesy..I was hoping house prices would drop ..Now my children have a chance to buy a home..They say they will rise Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..how can they if no one buying.. Grin Grin

We will do much better than any country in the EU..We got the cash they so badly want Grin Grin
Now if i am wrong why is all the world so worried we are leaving?..

We Crash Europe Crashes well worse than we will..
Please trigger article 50 so Britain can prove who is right..Yes we will loose money by businesses
leaving because they are trying to prove a point..Once they leave they will never get back in..

For to long big business have been telling the masses what to do..IT'S NOW CHANGED..
YOU GO YOU NEVER GET BACK IN OUR LANDS..Plenty of the same companies that do the same business as you ..If there is 1 butcher there is a million more lining up to sell..Same goes right across the board for all companies..For you to think your the only business doing what you do then think again..

NOW FOR WAR..Now call me stupid it was Britain who Won the war 1 and 2
And if you want another one we will win number 3 Grin Grin
And if you think the whole of the EU will battle BRITAIN.. WE WILL NUKE YOU TO FUK Grin Grin

DON;T FUK WITH US BRITISH YOU WILL LOOSE..
And France your so cheeky how many times have we saved your country from the Germans?
SO DON'T YOU DARE THREATEN US BRITISH..If anything you should be thanking us for saving you
from the EU ..Your so lazy you wont work a 42 hour a week job it would kill you FRENCH..
So France will be gone soon..
So is Germany now going to fund the whole of the EU Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Oh and Holland your people will be paying more soon..Lets see how long that last for Grin

Some one from an EU country said to me where do you come from i say England..I am English..
If someone outside the EU ask i say British..Never do i call myself EUROPEAN NEVER NEVER NEVER..SO FUK YOU.. Grin
And not 500 million in the EU GOT MONEY to sell to more like 250 million

Britain is the MOTHER LAND to the world Grin Grin..Calling us little Britain..We civilised the world..
The EU to join forces to try to destroy the UK would be DEATH FOR THE WORLD..
You try and kill us the world will be gone Grin Grin..NOT A THREAT A PROMISE..

You can be funny with trade that's ok..TRY WITH WAR AND YOU WILL DIE Grin Grin
EU Don't threaten Britain because you want us british to be slaves to pay your 10 billion..
BRITAIN SHALL NEVER EVER BE SLAVES..

Sorry not to the WORLD TO HUMANS..World will still go around and around..Just all of human life will be dead..So leave us BRITISH ALONE TO GET ON WITH OUR FUTURE TO MAKE A BETTER BRITAIN..And LONDON GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER..SHAME ON YOU..

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:12:43 AM

There is no destruction of the UK - there may be destruction of the banking sector though.
One of the reasons for the stock market drop, was the positions in Sterling taken by the financial organisations and speculators. The bookies gave remain an 80% chance of winning. Thery were wrong, and speculators with high gearing who bet against the interests of Britain suffered massive losses. If you had a 100:1 gearing, and you deposited £100,000, then you had to find around £9,900,000 to cover your losses. Funds that did this, had to sell shares to cover this. That's why share prices are rising now, the fundamentals are good.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:22:10 PM

There is no destruction of the UK - there may be destruction of the banking sector though.

All brits should be afraid. FUK has a very high current account deficit. With all foreign investors freezing their plans because of the uncertainty about everything, it's going to get tough. 3 major finance firms (Standard Life, Aviva, M&G) have already suspended trading. Investors asking to get their money back won't get it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: