Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favourite Altcoin?  (Read 3180 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:06:27 AM

Today i choose two coins first coin is ethereum and second coin is ripple. Why i choose ripple because it is more stable than another coins and The price is not too hight so it can be traded with low capital.
I think its better to choose dogecoin or litecoin for stable price.. but honestly if we are traders we are looking for price movement increase or decrease.. 
If you are just holding an altcoin very stable how long do you think holding that coin.??
Dogecoin and litecoin they have slow fluctuating of price daily and i don't like it, i can't make profit with the condition is like that. Because i am daily trader.
I hold the coin depend on my system trading (some people call trading plan) i have the rules when entry and exit market with this way i can make profit as consistent on trading alt coins.
ruben0909

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:57:30 AM

obviously DOGE coin even though the prices not so good for trading but this is my favourite coin and currently i save those coin at bittrex exchange

Dash, eth, monero is the best altcoin for me :3
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:38:05 PM

My favourite altcoin in Cryptojacks Smiley

SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:06:25 AM

ETC - formerly known as ETH.  The next hot $1 billion scam coin.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:41:13 PM

$WBB
1EX

end of story.  Cool
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:48:48 PM

iam not specific coin favorite every coin can give profit to me i like this
1 etherum
2 lite coin
3 dogecoin
4 monero coin
5 letstalkbitcoin
6 steem coin
7 literide coin
8 yocoin
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:21:05 AM

my favorite altcoin is
dogecoin
maidsafecoin
xcp coin
stoijocoin
litecoin
ethereum
nxt
monero
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

what about synereo and waves?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:07:14 AM

1 NEM
Ranked 6th in all crypto currencies and a market cap of 60mil😏.
It has a completely new PoI algorithm, gives out bounties to contributers and is the only coin with a unique trust system.
They are also setting up physically around the world soon!
www.nem.io

2 XDN DigitalNote
www.digitalnote.org
A currency which allows you to send completely anonymous (they can't find out the sender) messages and even self destructing ones if you want! It also has ASIC resistant mining.
Very active developers and PoA to be implemented soon.

Unfortunately there has been little advertising meaning the coin is need of help.
At the moment we are trying to revive the community on Reddit.

Please comment and share your opinion if interested, we are going to try giveaways for everyone soon.
https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalNote/comments/4ui0x3/revive_this_community/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: