Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hatred in Crypto  (Read 1444 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:48:48 AM

A coin dev's dream would be seeing his coin prevail over all the other ones and this comes at a great expense, trashing other coins. It's pretty common in the world of growing cryptos and you won't find a fitting solution to this.

How about stop making pointless coins that actually make no attempt to even be a currency?

All I see is gimmicks tacked onto a block chain..
Such as Ethereum with App's or Steem with blogging.

The effort to create a CURRENCY that beats Bitcoin ended years ago.
Now we see nothing but "scheme" cons for profit.
Schemes as in they are not even intended in the first place to be a fucking currency Roll Eyes

So yeah the scheme coin ponzi participants can all go at each other's throats for investard money for all I care.. Fuck 'em all Grin

In other words..
The so called hatred has been about the facade being exposed.
Aside from Bitcoin scaling debates maybe..
Other than that it's garbage central and pointing it out makes bag holders mad.
Good.. Blow me.

FUD first & ask questions later™
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

A coin dev's dream would be seeing his coin prevail over all the other ones and this comes at a great expense, trashing other coins. It's pretty common in the world of growing cryptos and you won't find a fitting solution to this.

How about stop making pointless coins that actually make no attempt to even be a currency?

All I see is gimmicks tacked onto a block chain..
Such as Ethereum with App's or Steem with blogging.

The effort to create a CURRENCY that beats Bitcoin ended years ago.
Now we see nothing but "scheme" cons for profit.
Schemes as in they are not even intended in the first place to be a fucking currency Roll Eyes

So yeah the scheme coin ponzi participants can all go at each other's throats for investard money for all I care.. Fuck 'em all Grin

In other words..
The so called hatred has been about the facade being exposed.
Aside from Bitcoin scaling debates maybe..
Other than that it's garbage central and pointing it out makes bag holders mad.
Good.. Blow me.

Spoetnik go fuck yourself. Your fud has done nothing but make yourself and anyone listening to it into no--profit making motherfuckers. Just stfu already.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:17:37 AM

DON'T BRING PROFIT INTO THIS!

Profit did nothing wrong LOL

I have no issues with people desiring profit from reasonably legit coins..
If they make a reasonable effort at being a supporter..
vs a vulture useless NOOB account profiteer money sucking leech.

Look in the mirror.. Are you contributing anything constructive to crypto?
What have you done to further the code or adoption of an actual real digital currency?

..kidiots this is not the US crypto ICO stocks exchanger.
I am not here to give you advices on which profits coins will give you teh ROI'S.
ON THE CONTRARY I'D BE HAPPY IF YOU LEFT BROKE.

And most of you will eventually LOL

PS:
You are wrong.. I said buy Litecoin when it was sub 3 dollars and you all mouthed me off and staff trashed my topic.. So....... Uhhh what's it worth now?  Cool

Stupid NOOB hah hahaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

Seeing so much fussing, fighting and hatred in crypto really makes me wonder why people feel comfortable going on like this. Is it really so much fun to be dragged down in a continual downward spiral?

Who makes the first step for actual collaboration, actual bliss. It's not possible, is it?

People always have to fight like way back in the sandpit, do we?

It's pretty sad and it doesn't make sense. Crypto land is such a tiny little drop and it drags itself down.

I understand that it's hard to breath with some of the toxic people that are around here, but do we have to focus on that?
You don't expect everyone to think the same way in the crypto world simply because its a conglomeration of people with different background with different views and even different countries and aside that's everybody is just trying to carve a niche for themselves even the one person that brought everyone together in the person of Satoshi is even still being criticised, what do you now expect of those that are now competing with each other?
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

I hate making so much easy money like in Blockpool making so much money I throw most money in trash can. I hated it.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

This century is the century of strife setting up the golden age of the 2100s... or maybe we will not find our footing as a species until even later than that.

Point is, we are still figuring out how to adapt as a species to our newfound powers... The internet has created a lot of hunger but there is only so much food.

Crypto is a warzone with lies, deceit, and delusion abound. Everyone wants somebody to buy their coin at a higher price than they originally attained theirs for. Somebody HAS to lose on a trade, eventually. It can be mutually beneficial as long as the price goes up but it's mostly a game of hot potato.

How can you not hate a lot of people if that's the name of the game? Survival of the fittest through investor manipulation, what a fucked up species we are!

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: