Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 10:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 1.5 bitcoins  (Read 652 times)
Blue Kirby (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:10:57 PM

I can pay using a couple different methods but I am open to others. If you would like me to pay using some in-game currency or something I can. I bought bitcoins from a seller and I only have 1 reputation on bcchanger because no one ever responds. I don't buy in large quantities because I'm a student so it's not cost efficient for me to use most methods. I can use paypal and moneypak if you don't trust me. If there's other methods you would like, name it and I will see if I can do it. You name a price that suits you. Everyone I contacted is either out of bitcoins or they just don't respond. I want to try and build my reputation more so I have no problems buying bitcoins. Thank you for reading.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:15:19 PM

Most people would not trust with such low posts but you can buy them from a site I use a lot.

Transfer money into SLL and then right into bitcoin they work really well compared to a lot of sites.

https://www.virwox.com/index.php
Blue Kirby (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:20:05 PM

I already used that garbage website. The fees are way too much and you have to wait 48 hours before they send you the bitcoins.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:23:54 PM

I already used that garbage website. The fees are way too much and you have to wait 48 hours before they send you the bitcoins.

Sometimes you have to start somewhere. Search the board, there are a few that will sell small quantities of coin for PP.
Good luck to you.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:51:59 PM

I can do Neteller.
Blue Kirby (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:00:34 PM

It won't let me make an account because I live in US. If you can transfer money using credit cards or prepaid cards I could possibly do it that way with moneypak.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: