Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MILLIGRAM TRADING OF GOLD thru mobile phone SMS.  (Read 1425 times)
luckyindia (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:22:02 PM

Hai BTC fans...Greetings from BANGALORE. Please give me your feed-back, suggestions and ideas to make MILLIGRAM TRADING OF GOLD a practical reality in India.Social life in India revolves around GOLD. We sell BITGOLD and BITSILVER cards to people.we have cards of 50 milligrams of Gold and above.BITSILVER cards are in multiples of half a gram of silver. These cards may be used in thousands of merchant establishments for thousands of products and services. To popularise these BITGOLD & BITSILVER cards, for every purchase of Rs 500, five micrograms( or a commercially profitable weight) is credited to the customers account. when this weight reaches 50 milligram, he gets another BITGOLD card of 50 milligrams weight.  Please use ur talents to trade in mBTC for trading in Gold.You can be a coordinator for this GOLD-EXCHANGE in ur village,town, locality or city.My  mobile  9632940004
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:22:25 PM

This sounds great idea.It was a 2 years old thread.I would like to know what happened to this?
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:53:48 PM

I think nothing happened like OP his schemes are also dead as i dont think that he is sticking with his idea of business. and he is not so active in this forum so it is a waste of time .
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:28:14 PM

I think nothing happened like OP his schemes are also dead as i dont think that he is sticking with his idea of business. and he is not so active in this forum so it is a waste of time .
Is op dead ?Sad you should be careful with your words mate.Anyway I hope someone else pick up this from here and work on it
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:36:12 PM

I think OP realised that this system wont be that viable in india.

like how many indians actually use bitcoins or know how this system works..

to begin with, it will take time from explaining technology to mass.. and then introducing this system

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:43:34 PM

to begin with, it will take time from explaining technology to mass.. and then introducing this system

That itself is not the problem , i think the main problem will be with Bitcoin payment using in taxation problem, as still bitcoin is not legal or still their is not clear picture of where bitcoin is in legal system. So when you start a business using bitcoin as payment system then their will be problem from government and law.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

That itself is not the problem , i think the main problem will be with Bitcoin payment using in taxation problem, as still bitcoin is not legal or still their is not clear picture of where bitcoin is in legal system. So when you start a business using bitcoin as payment system then their will be problem from government and law.

Yes even that... it didnt click me first. but now that u said this.. this will be very hard to manage.. unless.. corruption .. if u know what i mean

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
ChiPh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

It is true that social life in India revolves around gold, however, the concept of bitcoin has not been fully introduced yet in India. Firstly, it will be very difficult for indians to grasp the working of this system and to keep faith in this system. Secondly, when it comes to gold, Indian people are very charry. Even though idea is very nice, I would suggest to keep this on hold till the bitcoin concept is fully accepted by government and indian population.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: