Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EU snakes to support Irish and Scottish schemes, shall the US defend UK?  (Read 410 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:45:58 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 11:36:53 AM by Masha Sha

It's clear that the political leadership on both side of the Atlantic now and later (both candidates are unsupportable) is incompetent, lacking of any vision (sharing toilets and building wall excluded) and totally desillusional.

Sadly or happily this illness is spreading fast... However the US has still a relatively strong military structure... Shall the US intervene and at least guarantee and impose a strict no interference policy to the EU on the domestic affairs of the UK?

What I am trying to say is that the EU is not an honest organization. It's theives, looters and little incompetent dictators who have taken control. they will not be honest. They have all interest to punish and destroy the uk to show and keep all their minions inline. No EU = no income for Eurocrats!!!

The slaves must not escape the plantations and those that have, will suffer to reuse an old saying from the South... If the slaves escape the plantation owner will have to work himself.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:05:13 AM

Ahahahah xD

Ok let us go straight to the point, this is a no go line.
US can interfere militarily in EU business, simply because both powers got the nuclear power. If US wants to interfere on a military scale, NOTHING can garuantee us it won't go to nuclear part.
Of course US army is much larger, and so what? It doesn't matter, you can get the army as big as you want, France i.e. EU has 7 tactical submarines with 150 nukes inside. Interfering would mean the USA are ready to risk a nuclear conflict (not saying it will be the case but they're taking the risk if they do).

Really think UK deserves such risk? USA didn't interfere in WWII until they were directly threaten (yeah they're not the good savior, they just waited to be attacked before they move a finger), why would they take such a risk now?

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:33:35 AM

Ahahahah xD

US can interfere militarily in EU business, simply because both powers got the nuclear power. If US wants to interfere on a military scale, NOTHING can garuantee us it won't go to nuclear part.
Of course US army is much larger, and so what? It doesn't matter, you can get the army as big as you want, France i.e. EU has 7 tactical submarines with 150 nukes inside. Interfering would mean the USA are ready to risk a nuclear conflict (not saying it will be the case but they're taking the risk if they do).

Really think UK deserves such risk? USA didn't interfere in WWII until they were directly threaten (yeah they're not the good savior, they just waited to be attacked before they move a finger), why would they take such a risk now?

The flag waves at you every time you look at the moon...

rememeber it's an illustration of the power of Ideas. What is the Frnch dream? What is the European dream? What is the American Dream?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

It's clear that the political leadership on both side of the Atlantic now and later (both candidates are unsupportable) is incompetent, lacking of any vision (sharing toilets and building wall excluded) and totally desillusional.

Sadly or happily this illness is spreading fast... However the US has still a relatively strong military structure... Shall the US intervene and at least guarantee and impose a strict no interference policy to the EU on the domestic affairs of the UK?

What I am trying to say is that the EU is not an honest organization. It's theives, looters and little incompetent dictators who have taken control. they will not be honest. They have all interest to punish and destroy the uk to show and keep all their minions inline. No EU = no income for Eurocrats!!!

The slaves must not escape the plantations and those that have, will suffer to reuse an old saying from the South... If the slaves escape the plantation owner will have to work himself.

May be after England and Wales leaving EU and then Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave UK so There will be no more United Kingdom. it's so complicated  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:00:06 PM

Ahahahah xD

The flag waves at you every time you look at the moon...

rememeber it's an illustration of the power of Ideas. What is the Frnch dream? What is the European dream? What is the American Dream?

Except the flag is white right now ^.^

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:01:45 PM

Sharks frenzy seems to be a term appropriate that's why I think the arbitration shall call for a little break for everyone to calm and reassess their situation. Pax Americana applied. I know that the lead from behind strategy is still the preferred choice of the lecturer in chief but I fear the complete destruction of the UK if the outsiders aren't neutralized. Because I am sure the one world gov fanatics have already sent their checks with the goal of dismantling the UK as fast as possible and reintegrate it piece by piece to their beloved European Union.

Moglie time will not change who made it there. And are you sure? Because I would be very happy to see a recent picture of it.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:09:02 PM

Sharks frenzy seems to be a term appropriate that's why I think the arbitration shall call for a little break for everyone to calm and reassess their situation. Pax Americana applied. I know that the lead from behind strategy is still the preferred choice of the lecturer in chief but I fear the complete destruction of the UK if the outsiders aren't neutralized. Because I am sure the one world gov fanatics have already sent their checks with the goal of dismantling the UK as fast as possible and reintegrate it piece by piece to their beloved European Union.

Moglie time will not change who made it there. And are you sure? Because I would be very happy to see a recent picture of it.

It's a well known fact that the flag is now white because of cosmic rays yeah Wink

But don't worry, everyone will have the time to calm down even without USA intervention. Brexit will take time so everyone will have the time to think and take a calm rational decision ; )

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

Given the US ability to shoot their own troops, and their allies, I'd be grateful if you could leave us alone. If we need any help, the US has strengthened Russia, and they seem to be the world peacekeepers at the momenr, so maybe we could ask therm.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:13:46 PM

Given the US ability to shoot their own troops, and their allies, I'd be grateful if you could leave us alone. If we need any help, the US has strengthened Russia, and they seem to be the world peacekeepers at the momenr, so maybe we could ask therm.

Serving Assad family for generation good. Wanting to be free bad. Okay got you.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:50:36 PM

Nothing can stop Scotland from declaring its independence from the United Kingdom. Even before the Brexit, the opinion polls there were showing a solid lead for the pro-independence camp. The case with Northern Ireland is a bit more complex. The Protestants have lost their majority there, due to low birth rates. Still, it is too close to call.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:02:35 PM

The UK wanted to create a trade agreement a la ttip with the USA after brexit. You know the answer was?

Please get in line.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:06:12 PM

The UK wanted to create a trade agreement a la ttip with the USA after brexit. You know the answer was?

Please get in line.

Politically if you think it's bad in Europe it's because you didn't live in the US. Does the Approval rating of congress reached single digit, yet?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: