Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the west collapsing?  (Read 619 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:01:55 AM

The fish rot by the head.

I have the feeling that the western elites are incompetent and spend most of their time defending their status rather than improving the situation of improving themselves. To use a Chinese illustration it would be like a Kung fu shefu in reality unable to do Kung fu but who doesn't want to leave his dojo because he likes it very much.

Could you please show me a few objective positive metrics for the west in general?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:42:45 AM

I have the feeling that the western elites are incompetent and spend most of their time defending their status rather than improving the situation of improving themselves. To use a Chinese illustration it would be like a Kung fu shefu in reality unable to do Kung fu but who doesn't want to leave his dojo because he likes it very much.

Could you please show me a few objective positive metrics for the west in general?

with the rising status then it is definitely going to improve self as well, I'm a little confused here what you mean with kung fu. perhaps what do you meant is the major influence on a person can make people willing to do anything, it's just bullshit because that can make people like it just the money even people willing to kill or get rid of people for the sake of money. this is the fact.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:50:06 AM

with the rising status then it is definitely going to improve self as well, I'm a little confused here what you mean with kung fu. perhaps what do you meant is the major influence on a person can make people willing to do anything, it's just bullshit because that can make people like it just the money even people willing to kill or get rid of people for the sake of money. this is the fact.

I was trying to say that the western leaders have become weak. The image I tried to point with the king fu is that if a guy pretend to be a master and teach but is unable in reality it will not take long for him to be called a liar because he can't print money to hide his lack of skill in Kung fuu.

to continue the analogy, knowing that he sucks at King fuu and not wanting to do something else and continue he would ask the other master to lower their own level and then lower Kung fuu in general. I think the west is a the second stage. Meaning that incompetent king fu masters have taken control and now it's their student who are takin the guards... At least the old fake masters knew it was a scam.

See my point better?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:23:42 PM

Yeah really thinking about moving to russia to get my social welfare there.

I heard russian woman can make a lot of babys so i can get more social welfare and stuff!!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:04:59 PM

The Western economies are not growing. At the best, they are stable. What happened to the USSR during the 1980s is repeating right now in the European Union and the United States. The parasites have grown to such an amount, that the hardworking people are unable to subsidize the economy. Ultimately, this will lead to the disintegration of these societies.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:46:29 PM

The Western economies are not growing. At the best, they are stable. What happened to the USSR during the 1980s is repeating right now in the European Union and the United States. The parasites have grown to such an amount, that the hardworking people are unable to subsidize the economy. Ultimately, this will lead to the disintegration of these societies.

A civil war will soon occurs. I will be ready for that moment. That will be an holy war for sure, and thus a racial war, so the great Racial Holy War (RaHoWa). Very surprisingly, the atheist leftists will be with the Muslim niggers Roll Eyes... That's good, that since it will be the losing side, two parasites will disappear for a long time.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:38:00 PM

You might be correct,that the working people/middle class? can sustain or propel the economy and how about the businesses? State investments?There are ageing population to be subsidized,free healthcare? education but short of collection? More expenses than income?

Open for Campaigns
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:45:16 PM

You might be correct,that the working people/middle class? can sustain or propel the economy and how about the businesses? State investments?There are ageing population to be subsidized,free healthcare? education but short of collection? More expenses than income?

He meant that a lot of useless niggers and so, living totally from State aid, have reached a point where they slowly destroy the economy.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:22:03 AM

The problem is more useless expanses... What does a cultural center does? Compared to an autonomous ready high speed highway? Prioritization... I am sure that the so closed cultural offer in flint was okay...

Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:15:49 AM

I heard russian woman can make a lot of babys so i can get more social welfare and stuff!!!

A plan to share the bed with a lot of women in russia and collect welfare. Genius plan.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

A plan to share the bed with a lot of women in russia and collect welfare. Genius plan.

Hahaha. This is so twisted and messed up but i am just as guilty as i can't keep myself from grinning over the joke. So yea i have to go with going 'congrats on this genius plan you just thought of'.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

Hahaha. This is so twisted and messed up but i am just as guilty as i can't keep myself from grinning over the joke. So yea i have to go with going 'congrats on this genius plan you just thought of'.

With an Islamic marriage you could even have more production... But contrary to BTC miners they produce more than heat as waste ;-)

How to stakes your wives for optimal production :-)

abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:42:37 PM

i think it is one of the most difficult job to stable their state after separation. it required a lot of hard work. so i can believe that it is a fact they they are busy in upholding their status but it is also fact they they are passing from such a difficult time. they require time to stable their position.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:19:00 PM

Why is only China fighting corruption? Because westerners are too ignorant to know what happen with corruption...

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:18:24 AM

Well for now the one happening is really scary. It can result to some war that is pointless I think. Well Ill just watch and try to not get caught by that war because I hate wars.

Western pedophiles rings need war... Urgently. Apparently chineses and Russians prefer women... Only westerners sickos are attracted to children and the Sino-Russians crowds couldn't accept to corrupt themselves as such they can only be ennemies. But the real reason why the western pedophile rings need massive war is to hide their mess, asses and trails (Epstein videos) as such they provoke...China Russia should do everything to get those videos... What ever necessary... With those they can or control the west and perpetuate the rape and exploitation or exposes the criminals and save the world. For long term history exploitation isn't that valuable. Having saved the world by finally exposing the western pedophile rings will be remembered as an example of dignity and justice. You seek justice go to china Russia like Snowden did... To be Among the justs. And the chaos in the west... Omg, no price and no exploitation could be more useful. Then peaceful relation between nation but until those western pesos rings aren't brought down... Only war.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: