Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Erdogan calls for swift removal of Trump name from Istanbul Towers  (Read 1209 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:01:56 PM

^^^ In America, anyone can live, no matter the race or creed or religion. The only thing that makes a difference is if someone harms a fellow person or damages his property.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:16:14 PM

I like Donald Trump he have better and bigger brain then Clinton girl which want be president.Donald Trump is perfect political person and that everybody think in the Easteen Europe and we want him to be president.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:01:52 PM

“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

On the other hand, I want goat fucker Erdogan to show some tolerance for the minorities which once lived in Turkey. Up to my knowledge, Trump has never massacred any minority people in the US. The Turks have committed numerous genocides and ethnicides, and that is the reason why minorities now compose 0.1% of the Turkish population, as opposed to 30% a hundred years ago.

Well Trump or Erdogan, it doesn't change a lot, just the race xD
They're in the same category.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:59:59 PM

“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

On the other hand, I want goat fucker Erdogan to show some tolerance for the minorities which once lived in Turkey. Up to my knowledge, Trump has never massacred any minority people in the US. The Turks have committed numerous genocides and ethnicides, and that is the reason why minorities now compose 0.1% of the Turkish population, as opposed to 30% a hundred years ago.

i think you totally forgot the indians which united states massacred.. yes, turks killed many minorities in the past but united states did same horrible things as turkish people. on the other hand, usa is still killing people under colour of bringing democracy to their countries..
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:50:22 PM

The more I hear about that ugly Erdogan, the more I like Trump. Because I'm afraid Hilary would be weak against the mad Turk. Trump certainly doesn't need to start a war. He already said NATO costs too much, so he could easily close the US Army bases in Turkey. Some local businesses would suffer, and Turkey would be left alone against its neighbors, most notably Russia.

It's Turkey who needs the US more than the US needs Turkey.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:59:44 AM

i think you totally forgot the indians which united states massacred.. yes, turks killed many minorities in the past but united states did same horrible things as turkish people. on the other hand, usa is still killing people under colour of bringing democracy to their countries..

Don't worry about it. Americans think they can do no wrong. They don't want to believe they have problems.

That's why they pretend they didn't kill 2 million Vietnamese civilians, 1.1 million Vietnamese soldiers and injured another 1.7 million civilians during the Vietnam war. And all because they wanted to shove democracy down the throat of a country that didn't want it. 

Their history books leave out the bridge near the village of No Gun Ri in Korea where American soldiers indiscriminately massacred 400 civilians.

They don't talk about Azizabad, Afghanistan where C-130s bombed a village in the middle of the night killing about ninety civilians, more than half of them children.

One lunatic soldier, Staff Sergeant Robert Bales snuck away from his base in the Panjawi district in the Kandahar Province and entered a house. He shot all ten residents, killing six. Bales returned briefly to the base before setting out again to another nearby home, where he killed twelve more and wounded two others. The sixteen people killed that day included nine children. American justice?

In Abu Ghraib, Afghanistan military detainees were humiliated, tortured, raped, sodomized, and some even killed at the hands of guards. One military report, not meant for public release, outlined some of the forms of torture practiced by the troops: “Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees … beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair … sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.” Detainees were forced to perform sexual acts on each other, and were strung up in embarrassing and painful positions for hours or days. There are also numerous allegations of detainees being beaten to death by US soldiers and private contractors.

On March 16, 1968, the men of Charlie Company entered the village of My Lai in South Vietnam to conduct a “search and destroy” mission. Although there were no signs of enemy troops, the soldiers were ordered to enter the village firing. The incident quickly devolved into violence and chaos, as the men of Charlie Company opened fire on the village’s unarmed residents. Among them were many women, children, and elders. It is estimated that over 300 civilians were shot or bayoneted to death during the course of several hours. Only one soldier, William Calley Jr., was convicted for participation in the massacre. He served three and a half years under house arrest. Perhaps even more chilling than the lack of punishment here is how commonplace this behavior was among American troops. As Colonel Oran Henderson remarked, “Every unit of brigade size has its My Lai hidden someplace.”

Government-initiated dehumanizing campaigns during World War II were so successful that the conflict in the Pacific theater was one of the most vicious ever recorded in human history. American soldiers, taught to revile the Japanese, would not merely kill their enemies, but defile their corpses as well. They even kept “souvenirs,” particularly gold teeth and severed ears. In Okinawa, soldiers were seen urinating into the mouths of dead Japanese. Like serial killers, they took “trophies” from the corpses, ripping gold teeth out of their mouths and hacking off their ears to be pickled. There were reports of soldiers taking souvenir skulls, using ants to strip away the flesh, or cooking the heads to clear off the meat. Customs officials found returning soldiers coming home with human bones in their luggage.

The US of Anarchy is the only country in the world to ever drop nuclear bombs on populated cities. 225,000 men, women and children were killed or wounded in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. For decades abnormally high amounts of cancer, birth defects, and tumors haunted victims.

God bless America. Home of the free and land of the complete fucking psycho.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: