Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Referendums galore  (Read 312 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:32:44 PM

I like a segment in the newest Lada Ray report

BREXIT Results and Massive New Global Trends
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/brexit-results-and-massive-new-global-trends/

that is titled "REFERENDUMS GALORE coming up!"

5. REFERENDUMS GALORE coming up! The new GLOBAL TREND has shaped up in front of our eyes, began by the Crimean March 2014 referendum to secede from Ukraine. When politicians and elites refuse to listen to their people, people will take power into their own hands and show their strength through direct democracy.

6. The positive effects of the rising REFERENDUM TREND is that of the direct democracy and people’s empowerment. People will begin recalling that they do hold real power.

Another positive effect will be in favor of the long-suffering people of Russia and what is so far called Ukraine (the future Novorossia, plus possibly also Carpatian Rus and Kiev Rus, depending on how finalized divisions will be made).

The effect is this: after having their own referendums and the change in the rotten political system of the EU, Europeans will finally recognize the Crimean and Donbass referendums and they will finally stop harassing Russia! The voices to recognize Crimean referendum are already sounding from the saner EU politicians, and eventually it will become a norm.

Recall my prediction that Ukraine (under another name, or names) will turn back to Russia by 2018.  All this will be happening simultaneously: along with an avalanche or referendums and EU revolts and the turn of Ukraine towards Russia, not only Crimea will be recognized officially as a part of Russia by the West. Along with DNR/LNR 2014 referendums, the forgotten referendums in Pridnestrovie – Transnistria (to join Russia), as well as in Abkhazia and S. Ossetia will also be recognized. This may take a few years though.

Very few in the West know, but the USSR had the famous 1991 referendum, the information about which was buried. In that referendum the majority of the former Soviet republics voted to preserve the USSR. Just imagine what happens when the real results are made public or the 1991 referendum is repeated!

The interesting thing is that even the former Baltic republics that are considered anti-Russian (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) may surprise us, should their people are ever allowed to have their own opinion. So far the regimes there suppress the voice of the people, aided by the US tanks. And this is why Estonia and Latvia deny the right to vote to their Russian-speaking population. What will happen when millions of the so-called ‘non-citizens’ are actually allowed to vote? One thing for sure: US tanks will have to leave in a hurry…

In fact, people everywhere will be emboldened to conduct referendums on issues of importance. Some Balkans/ex-Yugoslavia mini-states, which have been artificially divided, may decide as a result of their referendums to get back together. Specifically these are: Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia.

I also foresee a new tight union (economic, political and more) eventually forming between the Balkans countries, including some of former Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and Greece – and Russia/Eurasian Union.

I am very curious to see what happens to Turkey after the Kurds get together and organize their referendum.

These are just some of the examples. In general, we are present during The GREAT EARTH SHIFT. The old systems, be it political, social or spiritual are falling off and the new are emerging. The new countries, new borders and new unions will emerge and strengthen, while the old will either diminish or disappear altogether.

I give NATO a few more years before it is disbanded.

And as usual, the whole of her article is a worthy read!

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

Now if we could nationalise banking as well, and run it for the benefit of the country and the customers, we would be really moving.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:39:55 PM

Now if we could nationalise banking as well, and run it for the benefit of the country and the customers, we would be really moving.

There is a good chance Bitcoin is a stepping stone in that direction. I'm hopeful.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Bitcoin needs a referendum system.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

Bitcoin needs a referendum system.

Something like this?
http://www.v-initiative.org/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:48:12 PM

How about a referendum to completely dismantle government?    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: