Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] HashOcean and GainBitcoin are run by same scammer  (Read 7295 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:53:12 AM

Immediate removal of thread "Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar"
« Sent to: tmfp on: August 01, 2016, 04:54:35 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Dear TMFP (anonymous name)

This is in regard to posting of thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0 with the subject "Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and a HashOcean clone called Gainbitcoin."

You are hereby requested to immediately delete the above-mentioned thread as there are various derogatory, slanderous, incorrect and wrongful remarks/facts/ comments/views which are being posted in this thread. If you do not remove this thread then we would be compelled to take immediate legal action against you under Section 499 read with Section 120B of Indian Penal Code an also take other necessary remedy actions against you.
 Also, if you intend to post this message on the thread then I would like to apprise you of the fact that it may further amount to slandering, which is a punishable offence..
I assure you if the thread is removed within 24 hours then no Action will be taken.

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

Re: Immediate removal of thread "Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar"
« Sent to: bit.adv on: August 01, 2016, 07:50:27 PM »

Quote from: bit.adv on August 01, 2016, 04:54:35 PM

This is in regard to posting of thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0 with the subject "Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and a HashOcean clone called Gainbitcoin."

You are hereby requested to immediately delete the above-mentioned thread as there are various derogatory, slanderous, incorrect and wrongful remarks/facts/ comments/views which are being posted in this thread. If you do not remove this thread then we would be compelled to take immediate legal action against you under Section 499 read with Section 120B of Indian Penal Code an also take other necessary remedy actions against you.
 Also, if you intend to post this message on the thread then I would like to apprise you of the fact that it may further amount to slandering, which is a punishable offence..
I assure you if the thread is removed within 24 hours then no Action will be taken.

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

Dear Arpit Jain

Please clarify which parts of my posts you consider to be "derogatory, slanderous, incorrect and wrongful".

Regards

TMFP

« Sent to: bit.adv on: Today at 08:42:41 AM »

Dear Arpit Jain

As you have not seen fit to reply to my reasonable request for clarification of which parts of my post you find contentious, I have forwarded your message to my legal advisors and received confirmation that your threats are empty, for various reasons, and will be ignored.

The thread in question merely asks for clarification of certain inconsistencies in Gainbitcoin's publically made claims and in no way is an attempt to defame Bhardway/Kumar or his various operations.
Your unsolicited and unverified threatening message has no basis in law or fact and could be seen as an attempt at extortion, where the tangible benefit to you would be receipt of fees for misleading advice that there is a case for me to answer, which there emphatically is not.

Any further communication on this subject will only be responded to on receipt of your full professional details and written confirmation from Amit Bharwaj that you have authority to act on his behalf.

I am appending this series of messages to the thread in question in the spirit of transparency. Your threat of proceedings against me for slander for doing so are without legal basis.

Regards

TMFP

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:03:25 AM

I think Arpit Jain is not who he claims to be.

Hashocean trying it on.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:14:46 AM

Hashocean trying it on.

I think this is probably him, or someone pretending to be him

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-jain-51871063

Just to be clear, my personal view, even though I originally noticed the link from Gainbitcoin to HashOcean in their FAQ's, is not the same as OP's in that I don't believe that the two operations are run by the same people.
That Gainbitcoin copied chunks of HashOcean (and other) sites is undeniable. I asked here why that should be, but received no substantive reply or was any major correction made of the misleading text (despite Bhardwaj/Kumar purportedly owning a successful software business).

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:22:02 AM

You are hereby requested to immediately delete the above-mentioned thread as there are various derogatory, slanderous, incorrect and wrongful remarks/facts/ comments/views which are being posted in this thread.

Slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another

Never fails to amuse me how many internet lawyers pop up accusing others of having contravened the law, while citing the wrong legal term.

Libel, kiddo, the word you are looking for is 'Libel'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:03:06 AM

Hashocean trying it on.

snip...

Just to be clear, my personal view, even though I originally noticed the link from Gainbitcoin to HashOcean in their FAQ's, is not the same as OP's in that I don't believe that the two operations are run by the same people.
That Gainbitcoin copied chunks of HashOcean (and other) sites is undeniable. I asked here why that should be, but received no substantive reply or was any major correction made of the misleading text (despite Bhardwaj/Kumar purportedly owning a successful software business).

Well, From personal experience. Hashocean may have bought their script from some developer, who has sold it on or hashocean have sold it on.

When I first joined the community I developed an honest script only for it to be used in an ICO scam (I wasn't aware of such things at the time really) I didn't even get paid for it in the end. Since then I have noticed parts of that script on different websites. or sometimes what I feel is that script but slightly different. In my case the people who stole the script from me butchered it a bit and sold it on many times I think or have reused it i'm not sure.

But it could be similar situation,  Gainbitcoin may have even bought the script, I'm not saying Gainbitcoin are innocent but they may not be affiliated to hashocean they may be a completely separate scam.
Johny Depp (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:09:22 PM

I got this threat...

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Dear Johny Depp,

This is in regard to posting of thread "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527884.0" with the subject "[WARNING] HashOcean and GainBitcoin are run by same scammer"

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

LMFAO Cheesy

Exposing frauds since 2014
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:50:36 PM

This is my first post on bitcoin forum.  Smiley
Recently one of member from gainbtc contacted me and explained their scheme(scam). The moment I heard network/referrals I sensed something fishy.  After researching on net I found these useful threads which fully exposes this scam.

There are few questions though. like how do I verify whether gainbtc is actually mining a block? What information needs to be shared. I've checked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.40.  tmfp has nicely grilled/roasted these buggers.

PS: gainbtc is still going on, unfortunately people from technical background are also failing prey to this scam. They all are blinded by easy money greed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:14:53 AM

I got this threat...

Dear Johny Depp,

This is in regard to posting of thread "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527884.0" with the subject "[WARNING] HashOcean and GainBitcoin are run by same scammer"

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

LMFAO Cheesy

Feel free to PM me what this Hindu dude want's taken down so that I, too, can then post it, thus giving his Hindu lawyer something to do between prayer sessions to Shiva.

"Stop right there
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further

Do you love my cow?
Will you love it forever?"
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:35:13 AM

I got this threat...

Dear Johny Depp,

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

LMFAO Cheesy

Feel free to PM me what this Hindu dude want's taken down so that I, too, can then post it, thus giving his Hindu lawyer something to do between prayer sessions to Shiva.

"Stop right there
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further

Do you love my cow?
these threats are awesome Cheesy ,lame fake lawyer i am ready to face what you can offer,faking his identity to claim this number and infact this number is obtained for fraud activity without any doubt as no one knows this said advocate and number registered in Bar Council delhi as i have a list of lawyers collected with the said name and no one has warranted any court orders till now. And if you are the one who recently passed your degree who gives free consultation with your so called blogs u can very well say that,we will see what you can do as i dont want bitcoin to the coined with scams in india and i will make sure that no one does that .
OttoBitcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

Thank you for the warning and your post, Johnny Depp. I had done background check but was short in time, therefor not thoroughly. Now I am paying for it with my 8 Bitcoins. 
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

Following screenshot was taken from now edited GainBitcoin page - https://www.gainbitcoin.com/mining-faq.php

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

Thank you for the warning and your post, Johnny Depp. I had done background check but was short in time, therefor not thoroughly. Now I am paying for it with my 8 Bitcoins. 

Yes, thanks for the warning.
8 bitcoins, ouch! Sad

OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

Immediate removal of thread "Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar"
« Sent to: tmfp on: August 01, 2016, 04:54:35 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

« Sent to: bit.adv on: August 01, 2016, 07:50:27 PM »

Quote from: bit.adv on August 01, 2016, 04:54:35 PM

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

Dear Arpit Jain

Please clarify which parts of my posts you consider to be "derogatory, slanderous, incorrect and wrongful".

Regards

TMFP

« Sent to: bit.adv on: Today at 08:42:41 AM »

Dear Arpit Jain

As you have not seen fit to reply to my reasonable request for clarification of which parts of my post you find contentious, I have forwarded your message to my legal advisors and received confirmation that your threats are empty, for various reasons, and will be ignored.

The thread in question merely asks for clarification of certain inconsistencies in Gainbitcoin's publically made claims and in no way is an attempt to defame Bhardway/Kumar or his various operations.
Your unsolicited and unverified threatening message has no basis in law or fact and could be seen as an attempt at extortion, where the tangible benefit to you would be receipt of fees for misleading advice that there is a case for me to answer, which there emphatically is not.

Any further communication on this subject will only be responded to on receipt of your full professional details and written confirmation from Amit Bharwaj that you have authority to act on his behalf.

I am appending this series of messages to the thread in question in the spirit of transparency. Your threat of proceedings against me for slander for doing so are without legal basis.

Regards

TMFP

Hi Tmfp! Everything you have posted about scum bag Amit Bhardwaj and scum team is true. I know it because I am one of their victims.
OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

I got this threat...

Dear Johny Depp,

Regards
Arpit Jain, Advocate
+91-9599743848

LMFAO Cheesy

"Stop right there
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further

Do you love my cow?
these threats are awesome Cheesy ,lame fake lawyer i am ready to face what you can offer,faking his identity to claim this number and infact this number is obtained for fraud activity without any doubt as no one knows this said advocate and number registered in Bar Council delhi as i have a list of lawyers collected with the said name and no one has warranted any court orders till now. And if you are the one who recently passed your degree who gives free consultation with your so called blogs u can very well say that,we will see what you can do as i dont want bitcoin to the coined with scams in india and i will make sure that no one does that .

Very well said Eality. Also like you I don't want governments to ban Bitcoins because of these scammers.
OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

Here's an idea. Go meetup with Mark over a few beers, then pool your resources together so to invest in StakeMiners Ponzi as its new Investards.
Mark Lee is a fictitious character. The real bastard is the serial scammer Amit Bhardwaj, who is from Delhi, India. Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

I agree with your finding. Mark Lee is a fictitious, but I think scammer Amit and his scam team made fraudulent Id's on this name.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

India: Police Bust Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme that Defrauded 8,000 Crypto Investors
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: