Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total BTC lost at Hashocean.com ponzi?  (Read 4354 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:28:52 PM

We do our job with this forum to remind you always to dont fall with the promises of ponzi. But all of you is too greedy you don't believe our warning.
Well this is not our fault but many people are still investing..we already know that because we already experience of scam by other sites the same as this  service.. so we are just sharing our experience about cloud mining site but they are investing because many people are investing and i think pro investors or not newbie about this they already know this and they are sharing their referral links they are attracting them to the referral so they will earn without investing.. but as many as people are investing more people will experience of scam just like this.. and i hope they learn..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

We do our job with this forum to remind you always to dont fall with the promises of ponzi. But all of you is too greedy you don't believe our warning.

you are not responsible for this incident because i know even you are alway giving them a warning they will still do what they wan't and because they trusted this ponzi they have lost what they have invested .
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:41:58 PM

Well this is not our fault but many people are still investing..we already know that because we already experience of scam by other sites the same as this  service.. so we are just sharing our experience about cloud mining site but they are investing because many people are investing and i think pro investors or not newbie about this they already know this and they are sharing their referral links they are attracting them to the referral so they will earn without investing.. but as many as people are investing more people will experience of scam just like this.. and i hope they learn..

Ultimately, you find it easier to let other people do the work on faucets/ mining services/gambling platforms. Much cheaper to pay for a placed ad to get 20 or so refferals that actually perform, than to actually gamble/mine/ spend time using a faucet.
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 09:02:55 PM

Another one bites the dust  Huh

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
witsie

Activity: 130
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

Hi guys, yes, find me on skype: skayovo ... i will pay all to all losers ... in divine dollars on your divine balances ....
hashocean is and was biggest hope .... scheme can be positive too ... divine balances are neither scheme nor scam ..
divine balances are our supra-reality with new currency .... divine money as add to cryptos and fiats to help them ..
our future i hope will be in divine universalism, one divine balance is value of 10 000 divine dollars a year per person .. zik

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

Those guys have run away with more than 3.5 mln dollars into their pocket and nothing so far have happened to them. And I doubt it will happen something, they can mix their coins in a mixing service. I think the address holding more than 5000 btc should be given to any of the well known exchangers to not be processed at least. That's all people who have lost money there can do. But I think maybe it's too late for this now.
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:54:51 PM

I already lost some small amount of bitcoin in cloudmining sites like hashprofit before also so after that i did not trusted any of the single cloud mining sites after that even hashocean which was running good for two years and peoples got return also but when i was planning again to invest,they scammed and i was lucky and got the lesson that never spend in any of the cloud mining sites ever.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 04:42:27 AM

I already lost some small amount of bitcoin in cloudmining sites like hashprofit before also so after that i did not trusted any of the single cloud mining sites after that even hashocean which was running good for two years and peoples got return also but when i was planning again to invest,they scammed and i was lucky and got the lesson that never spend in any of the cloud mining sites ever.

Well you are very lucky that you are not able to trust hashocean and it is not must be trusted too. And it is already a lesson for everybody that a lot of people became a victim of this scam cloud mining. And we don't have to trust all of cloud mining websites that are just using sweet words to the investors as they are just scams.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:51:45 AM

If i am not wrong i was lost about 0.04BTC made investment on there, but i have got return of investment and some a profit. I just made a little amount of bitcoin on there with i can be ready lost it.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

funny thing:I deposited 2 days before they collapsed Smiley
granted it was under 6$ but still
probably one of the worst deposit decisions I ever made,just wanted to monitor them
3.5 mil USD lost to scammers in total,but it was one of the longest living ponzis out there,more than 2 years if I'm not mistaken

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
witsie

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:07:11 AM

yes -- hash ocean was goodiest and the best genial site ... i do not know what happened
i remember that romantic i waiting 0.005 btc in the morning, then a thought came to me
wow they can move payout for one hour and get so much money, hah, but they took all
there are scamming, stealing, cheating, hoaxing. hacking etc in our lives but good wins
my solution is to make divine money, convert all losses into divine dollars, 10$ per investor
700k users-investors is $7m or 7kbtc -- start accounts again with 10010 d$ on each acc.
continue same ponzi or same pattern, so we turn bad to good and we complete financials
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:32:52 AM

yes -- hash ocean was goodiest and the best genial site ... i do not know what happened
i remember that romantic i waiting 0.005 btc in the morning, then a thought came to me
wow they can move payout for one hour and get so much money, hah, but they took all
there are scamming, stealing, cheating, hoaxing. hacking etc in our lives but good wins
my solution is to make divine money, convert all losses into divine dollars, 10$ per investor
700k users-investors is $7m or 7kbtc -- start accounts again with 10010 d$ on each acc.
continue same ponzi or same pattern, so we turn bad to good and we complete financials

I would like to first applaud you for necroing an already dead topic that should not really be discussed anymore since the happening was really long ago. Second, I did not understand a word you said. Indeed it is unfortunate the people who legitimately believed hashocean was legit, but that is already their loss and for sure they moved on.
witsie

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

I would like to first applaud you for necroing an already dead topic that should not really be discussed anymore since the happening was really long ago. Second, I did not understand a word you said. Indeed it is unfortunate the people who legitimately believed hashocean was legit, but that is already their loss and for sure they moved on.
yes thanks .. hah .. that is good appraisal: necroing ... strike the dead body ... lol ..okay .. luanerio 000 ... but it is my presumed job .... to find universal solutions for anything that looks like actual problem ... things in focus .. of course we can not retrieve all 700 000 users but we can get more, maybe a million users .... i understand you particularly and personally but universally and commonly is my realm .... lol .. thanks .. join me .. maybe we can be first two to start to revive hashoceanic .... haha .. bring up from bottom of sea ro resurrect it as geez made to lasaros and not to any other ... thanks for quote ... i know from particular individual to go universal virtual is hard task .. we say: from hmmm to hnnn  .... see you!
necroing =  Action to dig up a dead thread in a forum. ... Action to dig up a dead thread in a forum. Why are you necroing this post ?! Look, it's already rotten .. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: