Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Total BTC lost at Hashocean.com ponzi?  (Read 4354 times)
clardalan (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

Hi guys,

Can we somehow get an estimate what order of magnitude BTC is stolen by this ponzi that went down today?
We can collect addresses to add them up? or is there better way to estimate this?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:39:24 PM

Who called it? I DID!!!!

Just a rough guesstimate, I'd say somewhere from 100-500 btc was lost in this mess. Cloud mining is unprofitable. Anything that isn't is a scam.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:42:52 PM

Who called it? I DID!!!!

Just a rough guesstimate, I'd say somewhere from 100-500 btc was lost in this mess. Cloud mining is unprofitable. Anything that isn't is a scam.

I'm pretty sure everyone with half a brain knew it was a ponzi scam.  But I'd be willing to bet a whole lot more than 500 btc was stolen by hashocean...a lot of idiots signed up & swore their money on it being legit  Tongue
Alepaff

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:19:49 PM

Oh no, it closes?  Sad
Luckily i not invest anything on that page, but i was about to do.

The last record before a change, was: June 26, 2016 4:28:36 GMT.
croqui

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:50:11 PM

oh shit
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

Hi guys,

Can we somehow get an estimate what order of magnitude BTC is stolen by this ponzi that went down today?
We can collect addresses to add them up? or is there better way to estimate this?

Did someone say hash?

<Back on topic>
Really sorry to see another big scam going down.
Have they made any statement about a "hack"?

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:04:12 PM

Hi guys,

You posted on wrong section, this topic should be on investor-based games section. And im just know if hashocean down, no idea how many btc their stole ,but i think some people already predicted if this would be happens.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:17:51 PM

lol,it closed today?any idea how many members got scammed?too bad for all these clueless people who bought their bs about cloud mining and lost their valuable money there,i always try to warn newbies to stay away fom ponzis but people are greedy and they always hunt easy money,anyway i hope they learned their lesson.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:28:52 PM

Just a rough guesstimate, I'd say somewhere from 100-500 btc was lost in this mess.
It was apparently more then that. According to this thread, all the BTC was sent to a single address, and totals just shy of 5,750BTC.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4435

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:31:36 PM

Just a rough guesstimate, I'd say somewhere from 100-500 btc was lost in this mess.
It was apparently more then that. According to this thread, all the BTC was sent to a single address, and totals just shy of 5,750BTC.

Couldnt have lost the whole 5750btc cause there had to be some payouts from some address. I havent checked the addy but there are onlyincomming transactions on it?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:39:57 PM

Couldnt have lost the whole 5750btc cause there had to be some payouts from some address. I havent checked the addy but there are onlyincomming transactions on it?

Well, if you assume that address belongs to the person behind Hashocean (I have not looked into it), then 5,750BTC is the amount that the owner stole from it's customers. It appears that someone has sent a number of transactions to merge together inputs that were in other addresses in his wallet into one single input. The person behind hashocean would have received a larger amount of money from his customers and used some of that money in order to pay what they claimed to be mining revenue.

If someone can post their deposit address, then I can take a look and see if that address likely belongs to hashocean or not.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:25:08 AM

Well, if you assume that address belongs to the person behind Hashocean (I have not looked into it), then 5,750BTC is the amount that the owner stole from it's customers. It appears that someone has sent a number of transactions to merge together inputs that were in other addresses in his wallet into one single input. The person behind hashocean would have received a larger amount of money from his customers and used some of that money in order to pay what they claimed to be mining revenue.

If someone can post their deposit address, then I can take a look and see if that address likely belongs to hashocean or not.

https://blockchain.info/address/1E7nZL51JyVd5SfQ2uJqLyyUwRZ852UsS8

^I sent them about .02 coins total, I can only find that one tho
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:26:05 AM

You posted on wrong section

Definitely this is right.

This is a very big amount, and not a joke either. I knew it that hashocean is going to run very soon. They did just get the trust of the people
for almost two years and now it happened. Hash ocean is a millionaire now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:35:23 AM

can you sign a message from 1DaGGEUfrvw4UXWwzEy83xFPXro9ksq2Sy or 164RPn74ipRPvwFwGoEDn9Pz7uwAhBRgUt

If you can then I would say there is a good chance that the owner of HashOcean in fact was able to get away with 5,750BTC
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:38:39 AM

can you sign a message from 1DaGGEUfrvw4UXWwzEy83xFPXro9ksq2Sy or 164RPn74ipRPvwFwGoEDn9Pz7uwAhBRgUt

If you can then I would say there is a good chance that the owner of HashOcean in fact was able to get away with 5,750BTC

1DaGGEUfrvw4UXWwzEy83xFPXro9ksq2Sy
killyou72 6 26 16 for quickseller
IERYvacu/ZYfLqiSsBJqB98rvCPUICHRIt2ndUJymp2+NBdS4OiXXdYwPzI9TVfC8Ch8u8ygjGhrfL2BEAN7E7k=

164RPn74ipRPvwFwGoEDn9Pz7uwAhBRgUt
i didnt think this was mine killyou72
H4cwTuKM3d1rwlYqNIe6EvsG1QhNr1KkCOF1/tbYDTJMXbRyRIMdzW9/bAAeNXhZ8tLzBMGjXfM/D+qXZeWKmPw=

You think I would lie about sending $6?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:44:59 AM

IERYvacu/ZYfLqiSsBJqB98rvCPUICHRIt2ndUJymp2+NBdS4OiXXdYwPzI9TVfC8Ch8u8ygjGhrfL2BEAN7E7k=

H4cwTuKM3d1rwlYqNIe6EvsG1QhNr1KkCOF1/tbYDTJMXbRyRIMdzW9/bAAeNXhZ8tLzBMGjXfM/D+qXZeWKmPw=

no, I don't think you would like about it, however it is always good to get proof before investing any amount of resources in trying to track down a scam.

Did you possibly ever receive any payouts from hashocean? If so, do you have the txid's or at least the payout addresses?

(the signatures verify btw)
Xinarae

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:49:08 AM

Yeah, So guys this be learn to you.
You must know this site real cloud mining or not.
Much people just trust cause looking for words at site.
So HO it's are HYIP/PONZI.
I just looking for one clue.
On real cloud mining, it's not ready for link reff.
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:54:42 AM

no, I don't think you would like about it, however it is always good to get proof before investing any amount of resources in trying to track down a scam.

Did you possibly ever receive any payouts from hashocean? If so, do you have the txid's or at least the payout addresses?

(the signatures verify btw)

I did not, if I recall correctly I only had 72 K/hs of daily power,, maybe even 57. I remember I was only getting about 23 cents a day from them. I only had a total of .0003 btc in my address on there and you need .0005 to withdrawal

Good point!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:34:36 AM

^^If this guy is telling the truth, and I am not sure that he is, then the person who is behind hashocean was likely laundering his BTC via various DNMs and was using coinjoin transactions to obfuscate both where his BTC came from and where his BTC was being sent to.

For me everything is still OK, i have received a payment today:

date:  05-03-2016  
amount:  0.00518587 BTC
to wallet: 1DKkebi42Jznjo3Wnzfp8qSeKRXZQgj32z
hash:
8a67637595a7f4cf1f62d380d08eeb9ca717cc3d275dae139504ce9a48f842c7
^^the txid that this guy posted however is almost certainly a withdrawal transaction from BTCC.

^^I believe this guy's transaction was also likely from BTCC.

I would say that if you believe the later of the two people I quoted then the owner of Hashocean was depositing his own BTC into BTCC and subsequently paid out his users via a withdrawal from BTCC.

If anyone else can post a txid of a withdrawal of their BTC from hashocean then I can look further into the situation. I will most likely ask you to sign a message from the address you are claiming to receive payment to.
LightPulsar07

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:55:09 AM

5750BTC that's a lot of btc good thing that i didn't invest to hashocean and i think it is biggest amount scammed by a ponzi

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
yhansky

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:04:37 AM

5750BTC that's a lot of btc good thing that i didn't invest to hashocean and i think it is biggest amount scammed by a ponzi
I already warned my friends about this ,but still they didnt listen to me,all they know hashocean give them profit.
And now im laughing at them.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:26:39 AM

I already warned my friends about this ,but still they didnt listen to me,all they know hashocean give them profit.

same case here. lots of my friends love hashocean coz of giving them "free money", they believe that hashocean generate money for them. they know what is HYIP but still they invested lots of their money to it

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:27:50 AM

Yeah, So guys this be learn to you.
You must know this site real cloud mining or not.
Much people just trust cause looking for words at site.
So HO it's are HYIP/PONZI.
I just looking for one clue.
On real cloud mining, it's not ready for link reff.

Thats lesson to be learned indeed many cloudmining site has turn scam now thats why people should be more researchful and vigilant next time so they wont victimized by cloudmining mudos of fraudster in cyberworld.

thats a lot of money they run from their investor,  to easy millions for them and surely they will make another cloudmining site again so they can scam more money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:36:41 AM

Hi guys,

You posted on wrong section, this topic should be on investor-based games section. And im just know if hashocean down, no idea how many btc their stole ,but i think some people already predicted if this would be happens.

I was also one of them who predicted about that several times few months ago. this is what the cloudmining sites are made for. scamming is their main target. if you see a cloudmining site really paying then don't fall on their current status. because they almost gonna scam all investors.
now it doesn't matter how much it scammed and how much peoples lost.
the thing we have to do is to safe our self to another ponzi scheme like hashocean..

No this is not.. the right place for this thread is Service Discussion.

This is a very big amount, and not a joke either. I knew it that hashocean is going to run very soon. They did just get the trust of the people

yeah. pretty sadly this is true. hashocean became millionaire because of our own stupidity.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:47:27 AM

Hi guys,

I was also one of them who predicted about that several times few months ago. this is what the cloudmining sites are made for. scamming is their main target. if you see a cloudmining site really paying then don't fall on their current status. because they almost gonna scam all investors.
now it doesn't matter how much it scammed and how much peoples lost.
the thing we have to do is to safe our self to another ponzi scheme like hashocean..

yeah. pretty sadly this is true. hashocean became millionaire because of our own stupidity.

I agree for making them millionaires, but we cant blame investors because they only want to earn money and im sure some of them dont know really what hashocean is because they was just referred by greedy people in facebook groups spreading their refferal links just to earn faster and didnt looking back for their referred people if they will be scam in the instance if they invest on late stage of the program

quicksilv3r

Activity: 132

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:18:17 AM

I would say that if you believe the later of the two people I quoted then the owner of Hashocean was depositing his own BTC into BTCC and subsequently paid out his users via a withdrawal from BTCC.

If anyone else can post a txid of a withdrawal of their BTC from hashocean then I can look further into the situation. I will most likely ask you to sign a message from the address you are claiming to receive payment to.

my last 4 payments from hashocean.
https://blockchain.info/tx/35ef42c32915f7092c5fa0f9c6839397dbfa41f5cc370f7f4cff424cb46f439e
https://blockchain.info/tx/0bbaa693e100a6f904efd3c527137a81811e69abebcc036d0d3ee8a6df46c52a
https://blockchain.info/tx/d139ba4522092e40c70144ef998a4f43ad8285a7a26b0f49d1c7f090fabd73bd
https://blockchain.info/tx/1310bd921a4da733c55a5ec9404c09f985f9e115da3b6d170b4a57857ee2b3da

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:33:06 AM

my last 4 payments from hashocean.
https://blockchain.info/tx/35ef42c32915f7092c5fa0f9c6839397dbfa41f5cc370f7f4cff424cb46f439e
https://blockchain.info/tx/0bbaa693e100a6f904efd3c527137a81811e69abebcc036d0d3ee8a6df46c52a
https://blockchain.info/tx/d139ba4522092e40c70144ef998a4f43ad8285a7a26b0f49d1c7f090fabd73bd
https://blockchain.info/tx/1310bd921a4da733c55a5ec9404c09f985f9e115da3b6d170b4a57857ee2b3da
According to the screenshot that you posted here, your payout address is 13PPj6CKMG7WDWLdJZfgkMGaC5aMdGJD4G which is an output in all of the above transactions.

I would say with a high amount of certainty that the first transaction is from BTCC, I am not 100% sure about the second transaction, but it looks very much like BTCC and did not check the 3rd/4th.

I would say that based on the above, that the person behind Hashocean likely deposited their own BTC into a BTCC account and then withdrew BTC from their BTCC account directly to those who they needed to send BTC to for payouts.

(as an FYI, I would suggest that you remove your signature as the site you are now promoting is a confirmed scam).
boyptc

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:42:19 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 05:07:21 AM by boyptc

I'm saying that I agree with janggernaut's post that this is not the right place of posting this type of thread.
But whatever, cloudmining are really like ponzi and hyip.
Only fools will going to keep investing with those kinds of investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ethey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:46:54 AM

I'm saying that I agree with janggernaut's post that this is not the right place of posting this type of thread.
But whatever, cloudmining are really like ponzi and hyip.
Only fools will going to keep investing with those kinds of investment.
this fucking scammers should die

I think this was scammed maybe by the american govermant and they will sell it in an auction after. i will definatly follow my coins on that Wink

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:51:54 AM

Don't know about total BTC, but there were more than 700,000 users on that site.
Just think that even if 0.01 was invested by everyone, more than 7k bitcoins were scammed in total, this is just an estimate.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:31:05 AM

same case here. lots of my friends love hashocean coz of giving them "free money", they believe that hashocean generate money for them. they know what is HYIP but still they invested lots of their money to it
Same cases in my place, a lot of people believe in putting a lot of their money into Scammer site and getting scam, for now,losing all of their money and getting a big shocked.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sadverg

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:24:11 AM

Hi guys,

A lot of money!

https://blockchain.info/address/15bNwqC25FtG6b3igwaT9kapma1keq9mj6
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:27:13 AM

its really dissapointing that another cloud mining site turnet into a scam i had only 6$ invested in there which is minimum investment..but now its really hard to trust any cloud mining site
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:29:20 AM

I lost my 15KH free hash , does it count ? Huh

Blah blah
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

haaa ..you are just quite funny ..you lost the free 15kh many people lost 1000 of usd and many already have roi ..so all are sad
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:05:17 PM

Many investor trust their becouse it's paying since 2012 then dis year had enough people already join and got scammed.  5750btc is huge amount . Hashocean owner now millionaire.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:43:26 PM

lol,it closed today?any idea how many members got scammed?too bad for all these clueless people who bought their bs about cloud mining and lost their valuable money there,i always try to warn newbies to stay away fom ponzis but people are greedy and they always hunt easy money,anyway i hope they learned their lesson.

i know they have more than 700 000 users of course all of them got scam by this ponzi  Grin Grin hahhaa thank god i didn't tried this fake cloud mining and i didn't lost any amount from them  Grin Grin
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:29:29 PM

i know they have more than 700 000 users of course all of them got scam by this ponzi  Grin Grin hahhaa thank god i didn't tried this fake cloud mining and i didn't lost any amount from them  Grin Grin
hahaha not to try to invest on mining site although only for first time, better to put all of your money on trading site or keep your wallet. At the first time I very suspicious with the hashocean.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:33:49 PM

imagine how much BTC they have stole from their investors  Grin Grin they have 700 000 members so it means they are now a instant millionaire what the hell . get them in jail if it's possible .  Grin Grin
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:46:54 PM

Hashocean devs are millionaire now and eating too much pizza. Hahaha
EvilRyu

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

https://www.facebook.com/HashOceanGuide/

if they scam, why they continue to inform members?
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:54:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 07:47:29 PM by quicksilv3r

thats not official hashocean facebookpage, just a user trying scam the hashocean community.
 i been to 199 Leidesdorff St. San Francisco, its a small family russian bread shop,and the owners dont know shit about bitcoin or #hashocean

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
X-ray

Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:04:13 PM

This is not the first time harsh ocean scam their member, a long time ago they ever scammed their member but using a different brand to lure their member to join them, and the ways are same.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:50:18 PM

thats not official hashocean facebookpage, just a user trying scam the hashocean community.
 i been to 199 Leidesdorff St. San Francisco, its a small family russian bread shop,and the owners dont know shit about bitcoin or #hashocean

Yeah they are trying to take advantage of what is happening now with hash ocean. They are just giving false hope to the investors who have
alloted a big amount of their btc's just for the sake of their hopes.
But they are not into it, but trying to get people's attention for that kind of act.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:54:01 PM

It looks like they also have 1,000BTC at 1KBjrcKeRjX2k1EmLm7HkKuyoWr73YhZoH
boyptc

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:59:36 PM

It looks like they also have 1,000BTC at 1KBjrcKeRjX2k1EmLm7HkKuyoWr73YhZoH

So a total of 1,000 BTC? I have checked on the link you have gave it is very big amount 5.750 BTC and with the address you gave which is 1KBjrcKeRjX2k1EmLm7HkKuyoWr73YhZoH and another 1,000 BTC sure thing hash ocean is going to be a big time millionaire.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lukey372

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:14:02 AM

over 7500 BTC scammed. Which is equivalent to approx 3.6M USD.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:10:20 AM

We will congratulate the owner of hashocean he is now a multi dollar millionaire, condolence to all victim of this ponzi invested huge amount. and hope it will never happen again be wise guys.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Ethey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

3.6 MD and one of them is mine  Grin Wink Cry Cry Cry

dexxe15

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:55:16 AM

Is these stats are to go with,the earlier block chain id had over 50,000BTC,why payout people only to remain with 570 BTC,i think if it was to scam people one could have run away with 50000 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/16QgkRgJ5ZpQnG8JjCWdLnb3HBkDqySAh3

I think think the owner has been siphoning off money for a while now or somebody inside his organisation has been doing so for a while.
One of the addresses:

https://blockchain.info/address/17ajwH3EUj9xjEURp99MBiGEAjtJaQa6yv

carlisle1

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:02:26 AM

over 7500 BTC scammed. Which is equivalent to approx 3.6M USD.

what the hell they are now a instant multi millionaire f*ck them all .  Grin Grin we feel sorry to those victims maybe you have been warned before but you still doing what you want  Grin Grin
clardalan (OP)

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

Thanks all for replies. Clearly, there is a significant scam going on... I lost 0.01 btc, as i activated the basic 20kh thing, and never got money back.

Curious to any possible actions (like ethereum did) to isolate the BTC address of the purpetrators. Is this even possible in bitcoin? Should we want this?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

What its a huge amount and i think its low on that price. honestly we don't know how much their scammed bitcoin many people.. for now its very hard it to know how much their scammed.. so for those investors newbie its better to stay away in any investment site..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:51:00 PM

but there were more than 700,000 users on that site.

Everybody seems to be quoting this figure, presumably just because that's what the counter on the HO site used to say. Is there any other evidence?
Why would you believe anything they said, knowing now that they were lying from Day One about everything else?

Scammers always inflate the popularity of their scams, it makes new suckers feel more comfortable knowing (or thinking they know) that many others are investing. The Sheep Theory.
The scam OneCoin, for example, is saying they have 2 million "investors", whereas the real total is probably not even 25% of that.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
carlisle1

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:55:35 PM

maybe just to let the members to expect that they are not a scammers or they will comeback , i'm sure they are just finding a solution that those members will have a choice but to let go what they have invested . hashocean will oppress those investors .
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:15:33 PM

What its a huge amount and i think its low on that price. honestly we don't know how much their scammed bitcoin many people.. for now its very hard it to know how much their scammed.. so for those investors newbie its better to stay away in any investment site..

Now we know why BTCBTCBTC has been falling on value recently, might be the perpetrator trying to cash out before he got named and banned from ever cashing those stolen BTCBTCBTCs.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:45:03 PM

but there were more than 700,000 users on that site.

Everybody seems to be quoting this figure, presumably just because that's what the counter on the HO site used to say. Is there any other evidence?
If you look at the address where all the BTC apparently ended up and work backwards, you will find one wallet with ~250k transactions and another with ~70k transactions, so I would put the upper bound number of people who got scammed to be around 320k, however I suspect that some people deposited BTC to them multiple times, and some of those transactions would have been used to send BTC to what I believe to be BTCC to process withdrawals.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

We will congratulate the owner of hashocean he is now a multi dollar millionaire, condolence to all victim of this ponzi invested huge amount. and hope it will never happen again be wise guys.

I'm not sure our condolences to the victims of Ponzi all know this kind of high-risk investment then why invest a lot of money  Undecided
Under the guise of mining investment promising high profit lol . This may be the last time for those players ponzi do not get stuck with the promise of high profits
akogwapo14

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:21:43 AM

We do our job with this forum to remind you always to dont fall with the promises of ponzi. But all of you is too greedy you don't believe our warning.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

We do our job with this forum to remind you always to dont fall with the promises of ponzi. But all of you is too greedy you don't believe our warning.

Unfortunately people have always been greedy,

Look this:

https://www.facebook.com/hashoceancom-1775828472704362/?hc_location=ufi

Now create FB accounts to steal.

read this article

https://www.brokenlync.com/hashocean-scam-legit/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:28:52 PM

Well this is not our fault but many people are still investing..we already know that because we already experience of scam by other sites the same as this  service.. so we are just sharing our experience about cloud mining site but they are investing because many people are investing and i think pro investors or not newbie about this they already know this and they are sharing their referral links they are attracting them to the referral so they will earn without investing.. but as many as people are investing more people will experience of scam just like this.. and i hope they learn..
carlisle1

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

you are not responsible for this incident because i know even you are alway giving them a warning they will still do what they wan't and because they trusted this ponzi they have lost what they have invested .
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:41:58 PM

Well this is not our fault but many people are still investing..we already know that because we already experience of scam by other sites the same as this  service.. so we are just sharing our experience about cloud mining site but they are investing because many people are investing and i think pro investors or not newbie about this they already know this and they are sharing their referral links they are attracting them to the referral so they will earn without investing.. but as many as people are investing more people will experience of scam just like this.. and i hope they learn..

Ultimately, you find it easier to let other people do the work on faucets/ mining services/gambling platforms. Much cheaper to pay for a placed ad to get 20 or so refferals that actually perform, than to actually gamble/mine/ spend time using a faucet.
krumblez

Activity: 182

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 09:02:55 PM

Another one bites the dust  Huh

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
witsie

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

Hi guys, yes, find me on skype: skayovo ... i will pay all to all losers ... in divine dollars on your divine balances ....
hashocean is and was biggest hope .... scheme can be positive too ... divine balances are neither scheme nor scam ..
divine balances are our supra-reality with new currency .... divine money as add to cryptos and fiats to help them ..
our future i hope will be in divine universalism, one divine balance is value of 10 000 divine dollars a year per person .. zik

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

Those guys have run away with more than 3.5 mln dollars into their pocket and nothing so far have happened to them. And I doubt it will happen something, they can mix their coins in a mixing service. I think the address holding more than 5000 btc should be given to any of the well known exchangers to not be processed at least. That's all people who have lost money there can do. But I think maybe it's too late for this now.
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:54:51 PM

I already lost some small amount of bitcoin in cloudmining sites like hashprofit before also so after that i did not trusted any of the single cloud mining sites after that even hashocean which was running good for two years and peoples got return also but when i was planning again to invest,they scammed and i was lucky and got the lesson that never spend in any of the cloud mining sites ever.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 04:42:27 AM

I already lost some small amount of bitcoin in cloudmining sites like hashprofit before also so after that i did not trusted any of the single cloud mining sites after that even hashocean which was running good for two years and peoples got return also but when i was planning again to invest,they scammed and i was lucky and got the lesson that never spend in any of the cloud mining sites ever.

Well you are very lucky that you are not able to trust hashocean and it is not must be trusted too. And it is already a lesson for everybody that a lot of people became a victim of this scam cloud mining. And we don't have to trust all of cloud mining websites that are just using sweet words to the investors as they are just scams.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:51:45 AM

If i am not wrong i was lost about 0.04BTC made investment on there, but i have got return of investment and some a profit. I just made a little amount of bitcoin on there with i can be ready lost it.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

funny thing:I deposited 2 days before they collapsed Smiley
granted it was under 6$ but still
probably one of the worst deposit decisions I ever made,just wanted to monitor them
3.5 mil USD lost to scammers in total,but it was one of the longest living ponzis out there,more than 2 years if I'm not mistaken

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
witsie

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:07:11 AM

yes -- hash ocean was goodiest and the best genial site ... i do not know what happened
i remember that romantic i waiting 0.005 btc in the morning, then a thought came to me
wow they can move payout for one hour and get so much money, hah, but they took all
there are scamming, stealing, cheating, hoaxing. hacking etc in our lives but good wins
my solution is to make divine money, convert all losses into divine dollars, 10$ per investor
700k users-investors is $7m or 7kbtc -- start accounts again with 10010 d$ on each acc.
continue same ponzi or same pattern, so we turn bad to good and we complete financials
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:32:52 AM

yes -- hash ocean was goodiest and the best genial site ... i do not know what happened
i remember that romantic i waiting 0.005 btc in the morning, then a thought came to me
wow they can move payout for one hour and get so much money, hah, but they took all
there are scamming, stealing, cheating, hoaxing. hacking etc in our lives but good wins
my solution is to make divine money, convert all losses into divine dollars, 10$ per investor
700k users-investors is $7m or 7kbtc -- start accounts again with 10010 d$ on each acc.
continue same ponzi or same pattern, so we turn bad to good and we complete financials

I would like to first applaud you for necroing an already dead topic that should not really be discussed anymore since the happening was really long ago. Second, I did not understand a word you said. Indeed it is unfortunate the people who legitimately believed hashocean was legit, but that is already their loss and for sure they moved on.
witsie

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

I would like to first applaud you for necroing an already dead topic that should not really be discussed anymore since the happening was really long ago. Second, I did not understand a word you said. Indeed it is unfortunate the people who legitimately believed hashocean was legit, but that is already their loss and for sure they moved on.
yes thanks .. hah .. that is good appraisal: necroing ... strike the dead body ... lol ..okay .. luanerio 000 ... but it is my presumed job .... to find universal solutions for anything that looks like actual problem ... things in focus .. of course we can not retrieve all 700 000 users but we can get more, maybe a million users .... i understand you particularly and personally but universally and commonly is my realm .... lol .. thanks .. join me .. maybe we can be first two to start to revive hashoceanic .... haha .. bring up from bottom of sea ro resurrect it as geez made to lasaros and not to any other ... thanks for quote ... i know from particular individual to go universal virtual is hard task .. we say: from hmmm to hnnn  .... see you!
necroing =  Action to dig up a dead thread in a forum. ... Action to dig up a dead thread in a forum. Why are you necroing this post ?! Look, it's already rotten .. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: