Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Girls learn: Michelle Obama is at it, again!  (Read 298 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:56:24 AM

So apparently she is (again) on a campaign to educate girls! How not agree... They are serious needs in this domain (worldwide) ;-).

My advice is centered around Practical!

0) reading
1) Math to lead to accounting (not to calculate derivative)
2) Biology to lead to farming and health how to raise a chickun? How babies are made and what are disease
3) Internet
4) using commercial and penal law! How to trade chickun and engage action against chicken thief!!!
5) writing to participate fully in their community
6) philosophy to expose them to ideas... This on is the most dangerous for the locals oligarchs...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Er... what are you talking about? Huh

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:37:43 AM

Very nice forum content, keep posting  Smiley

zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:28:40 PM

So apparently she is (again) on a campaign to educate girls! How not agree... They are serious needs in this domain (worldwide) ;-).

My advice is centered around Practical!

0) reading
1) Math to lead to accounting (not to calculate derivative)
2) Biology to lead to farming and health how to raise a chickun? How babies are made and what are disease
3) Internet
4) using commercial and penal law! How to trade chickun and engage action against chicken thief!!!
5) writing to participate fully in their community
6) philosophy to expose them to ideas... This on is the most dangerous for the locals oligarchs...
I would like to see positive results and data from all these trips Michelle contributes to girls' education but How many million trip cost for this campaign.
Masha Sha (OP)

Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:02:36 AM

Zenitzz, please it's the best money ever spend! Imagine that you are poor African girl soon to be fmged and suddenly in your slum country comes Imperial America... You decide to go watch her and sneak out. And you know what you are gonna see? A proud American woman standing before you who will lecture you on education but the nigga pride street way. By this I mean that Malcolm X and co would be called low energy vs Michelle... I bet you that all the trip expenses cost less than a F22 and will have a ROI and EROEI exponentially bigger for a long time. For the countries visited it's historic. And this little girl in 100 years when old will say to her hundreds of descendants with sparks in her old eyes how majestic this moment was. And they will know: America came! (And they better start to work now on their homeland to achieve something;-)).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: