Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin can be used as a method of payment online?  (Read 4252 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

So many merchants already accepting bitcoin as payment method so that i can purchase some stuff online easily, bitcoin is very flexible payment processor to run online business, in future we will see more big companies will start accept it.
Yeah, I saw one news on bitcoin that the top trending game which is Pokemon Go is planning to integrate bitcoin payment. If happened this will not just give an exposure on bitcoin but also new user that might give demand on this coin.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 01:37:16 PM

So many merchants already accepting bitcoin as payment method so that i can purchase some stuff online easily, bitcoin is very flexible payment processor to run online business, in future we will see more big companies will start accept it.
Yeah, I saw one news on bitcoin that the top trending game which is Pokemon Go is planning to integrate bitcoin payment. If happened this will not just give an exposure on bitcoin but also new user that might give demand on this coin.
If that's true, that would be pretty huge actually and give Bitcoin A LOT of exposure, the amount of people playing this game when I walk the streets in my home town is just crazy.
Do you happen to have a source for this?

amine14madrid

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:47:18 PM

bitcoin is already being used as a method for online payments by many people. and it is only growing each day when a new service starts accepting bitcoin as payment. so the confusion of OP only means he has never checked any shop that accepts bitcoin.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:54:10 PM

Indeed and I did so myself just this hour. But 95 times out of 100 the merchant isn't accepting Bitcoin at all. They're just using it a convoluted way of transmitting dollars.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:01:28 PM

bitcoin has been very good for the means of payment, the transaction very quickly, I think would be an alternative bitcoin payments on the internet are very good, especially when everyone is already receiving bitcoin

Yes bitcoin is really good means of payment especially to merchant since there is no charge back option. Once sent it is permanently sent.  It has fast transaction and with proper and right  transaction fee to be confirmed  it will best mode of payment online.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

yes that is right to say. think there are so many people who are sending money from one place to another using bitcoin. i think that the easiest way of sending money. i have recently sent one bitcoin to my friend through his blochchain address.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:01:06 PM

Yes, a big number of websites and POIs are accepting BTC as a method of payment at this moment. I have managed to buy stuff online in my country, and I have to mention that I'm living in a country where BTC is NOT known at all (it's unpopular & untrusted here). For example, you can buy funds on Steam with BTC.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:49:40 PM

bitcoin has been very good for the means of payment, the transaction very quickly, I think would be an alternative bitcoin payments on the internet are very good, especially when everyone is already receiving bitcoin

Yes bitcoin is really good means of payment especially to merchant since there is no charge back option. Once sent it is permanently sent.  It has fast transaction and with proper and right  transaction fee to be confirmed  it will best mode of payment online.
Bitcoin is considered one of the most successful online payment methods and it is becoming more and more global. If your business is going international, the best online payment system to use is bitcoin.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

If that's true, that would be pretty huge actually and give Bitcoin A LOT of exposure, the amount of people playing this game when I walk the streets in my home town is just crazy.
Do you happen to have a source for this?
I think this is what he was talking about, although it's only still a "what if"
https://news.bitcoin.com/pokemon-go-integrated-bitcoin/

However, there are ways of actually giving publicity to bitcoin with pokemon go when pokestops are shops that accepts bitcoins.
Check this article out https://cointelegraph.com/news/can-pok%C3%A9mon-go-lead-to-bitcoins-mass-adoption

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:44:24 PM

There I was thinking of bitcoin and it is contained in the title of this post. Is bitcoin can be used as a method of payment online?
Seeing that bitcoin has prices that always change when it is used as a payment method definitely prices will change as well. That would make traders must often change the prices in order not to incur a loss if the price drops. What do you think ? Is bitcoin can be used as a method of payment online?

Isn't it? You may check the goods and the digital goods board where people buy and sell lots of things, also on Services board. What is the reason for not using bitcoin as an (brilliant) online wallet, I really enjoy more using bitcoin for online payments rather than paypal or e-banking. While using bitcoin I feel more comfortable, less privacy and less worries.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:23:14 PM

yes i am also agree with you. i think most of the people are now using this method for payment. i think that is the most safest and easiest way of sending money or doing payment to some one.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:26:15 PM

The bitcoin community always do trade and purchases in bitcoin without looking into its exchange into other currency, while if we have to buy any product from an online store and their price there listed in other currency then for that bitpay is play a god role, it while paying make the order with an amount of bitcoin equivalent to that price and the time give for that value only 15 minutes.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:06:37 AM

Yes bro Bitcoin is already Used by many merchants for accepting payments From their customers. I personally bought Some Stuffs online In exchange of Bitcoins...

Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

Yes bro Bitcoin is already Used by many merchants for accepting payments From their customers. I personally bought Some Stuffs online In exchange of Bitcoins...
but the number of such customers will be very limited and most of the merchant do know know about this method. i thisk it will be a more safe and easy way of sending money. having no tax. but most of them do not know about bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:16:06 AM

but the number of such customers will be very limited and most of the merchant do know know about this method. i thisk it will be a more safe and easy way of sending money. having no tax. but most of them do not know about bitcoin.

what exactly are you trying to say?
people want to use bitcoin, it may not be as much as fiat users but there is a considerable number of people interested in spending bitcoin instead of spending fiat online.

why do you think steam finally gave in and started accepting bitcoin after this many years? just search their forums and see how many people were asking for this to happen.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:17:59 AM

What a silly question! I'm a newbie here and I know that you can buy many different things with bitcoins. People are doing that for years, as I know there are sites that accept just bitcoin payments. You have high rank, you spent a lot of time here, what did you learn? Next time better think before you ask something or post new thread. Now I understand what "spam thread" means, and I'm surprised with answers. Like nobody see what this is.
Munna98

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:00:18 AM

Why not? Already many online users successfully using bitcoin as a method of payment. People now going to online shopping with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: