Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money to buy 1 btc as my investment. Please give me tips to make a living  (Read 1954 times)
bit_fan_16 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:39:57 AM

I want to make a living by trading and selling btc. But I am very new to this industry. Please give me some suggestions and tips to make a living with investment of 1 btc. Thanks for your time.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:46:14 AM

I want to make a living by trading and selling btc. But I am very new to this industry. Please give me some suggestions and tips to make a living with investment of 1 btc. Thanks for your time.
If i were you ,i will use my money to make a new business rather than buying btc which have no guarantee that it will give you profit.
Btc is.only profitable when the price goes up..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:06:07 PM

If i were you ,i will use my money to make a new business rather than buying btc which have no guarantee that it will give you profit.

when you dont have faith in bitcoin then why are you wasting time here in bitcoin and this forum, through Bitcoin you can earn in so many ways through this forum if you go through this forum fully.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:07:02 PM

Just do your research before buying any altcoins and also learn to read the charts
Other than that there's not really much anybody could help you with. And if they could they wouldn't tell people.
You will probably not be able to make a living off of an 1 BTC investment

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:08:08 PM

New business as in ? I am in India and i think Btc has potential future here even though the prices are already high. So i want to invest in it. If you have any other good business with profits around 500 USd investment. please do let me know. thanks for your reply Smiley
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:08:37 PM

when you dont have faith in bitcoin then why are you wasting time here in bitcoin and this forum, through Bitcoin you can earn in so many ways through this forum if you go through this forum fully.

Exactly, I would like to suggest that if you hold 1 btc at a moment then buy some high rank accounts and try to join in multiple campaigns, as it will help you to grow your coins over a period of time.
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:14:30 PM

suggest me a few ways or some topic in this forum to read please.

Just do your research before buying any altcoins and also learn to read the charts
Other than that there's not really much anybody could help you with. And if they could they wouldn't tell people.
You will probably not be able to make a living off of an 1 BTC investment

what is an good investment to make a living using btc ?

Exactly, I would like to suggest that if you hold 1 btc at a moment then buy some high rank accounts and try to join in multiple campaigns, as it will help you to grow your coins over a period of time.

buy high rank accounts with that 1 btc ? and use it for campaigns ? sounds very new to me. can you please elaborate ?

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:19:57 PM

I think it's better to invest on bitcoin by wait and holding your 1 bitcoin right now, because the halving is close and many people speculate the price of bitcoin will increase.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:34:45 PM

Make a living just with 1 btc its so hard i think, i suggest you to get a job and then you can living from that, about your 1 btc, i think you can invest in some altcoins because the price is low now, so i think this is the best time to buy it.
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:33:36 AM

Altcoins are very volatile nowadays. Instead of day trading I would split the investment between coins that are not at the market yet. Select 2-3 ICOs and invest there.

Radix - just imagine
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:39:15 AM

Make a living just with 1 btc its so hard i think, i suggest you to get a job and then you can living from that, about your 1 btc, i think you can invest in some altcoins because the price is low now, so i think this is the best time to buy it.
Agree.. Grin. The price of alt coins now are lower than before because they only depend on bitcoin if the bitcoin price is high the alt coins are cheap. So i agree with you to buy many alt coins with that 1 btc because he can earn a lot of bitcoin soon if the price of bitcoin just calm down a little bit Smiley.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:14:37 PM

actually 1 btc is good amount to start trading because those amount is not huge but also not small but first of all you have to learn how to trading, predict the prices also predict the market and if you were understand how to start it with 1 btc i believe you could earn daily profit from your capital
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:35:11 PM

actually 1 btc is good amount to start trading because those amount is not huge but also not small but first of all you have to learn how to trading, predict the prices also predict the market and if you were understand how to start it with 1 btc i believe you could earn daily profit from your capital

thanks for the positive reply. Smiley
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:49:42 PM

Hey, assuming this a real question, you can't make living with 1 btc. How are people supposed to retire with 700 usd?

It would be good to know how old you are. You need to calculated an average yearly income youto cover your living expenses. 1 btc definitely won't be enough.

If you start in investing don't get fooled by high returns. Risk and return are correlated. No chance on constantly doubling your money without any risk.

Keep your normal job. Good luck
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:23:25 PM

Hey, assuming this a real question, you can't make living with 1 btc. How are people supposed to retire with 700 usd?

It would be good to know how old you are. You need to calculated an average yearly income youto cover your living expenses. 1 btc definitely won't be enough.

If you start in investing don't get fooled by high returns. Risk and return are correlated. No chance on constantly doubling your money without any risk.

I am 24 years old. I am unemployed. I am planing to get money from family and friends for 1 btc and start trading with it. I am planning to buy some alt coins and btc. 
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:43:08 PM

I am 24 years old. I am unemployed. I am planing to get money from family and friends for 1 btc and start trading with it. I am planning to buy some alt coins and btc. 

This doesn't seem like a sound plan.. You will be in a very speculative market trading (read gambling) with money from friends and family (which also creates 'scared
money' trading). Seems like a lot of risk.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:12:33 PM

If you are borrowing 1 btc from your friends and family then do not go for trading directly as you may even loose money with it, invest that in buying high rank accounts and join signature campaign.
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:22:43 PM

If you are borrowing 1 btc from your friends and family then do not go for trading directly as you may even loose money with it, invest that in buying high rank accounts and join signature campaign.

I don't know much about the signature campaign. but is it worth investing to buy accounts? can you please tell me how much will it cost for account and how much i can earn from it ? thanks for your suggestion.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:30:04 PM

Trade them for fiat.
you can earn profit by trade bitcoin to fiat or vice versa on bitcoin exchanger, the key is buy low sell high, but you must learn about the basic, speculation, read and update every news daily, and other things. But if you want to earn profit fastly you can offering your service on localbitcoin to helping people convert their bitcoin to fiat you have to remember that your fee must lower than exchanger on your area, that's it you are literaly make profit by trading bitcoin no matter the price is down or up.
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:45:30 PM

Trade them for fiat.
you can earn profit by trade bitcoin to fiat or vice versa on bitcoin exchanger, the key is buy low sell high, but you must learn about the basic, speculation, read and update every news daily, and other things. But if you want to earn profit fastly you can offering your service on localbitcoin to helping people convert their bitcoin to fiat you have to remember that your fee must lower than exchanger on your area, that's it you are literaly make profit by trading bitcoin no matter the price is down or up.

I was considering to do this. thanks for your advise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: