Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Pope Benedict Fired by the Knights of Malta?  (Read 1093 times)
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:41:09 AM

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/11/was-pope-benedict-fired-by-the-knights-of-malta

Thought provoking article.  Perhaps even pertinent to Bitcoin, with the opening of the first Bitcoin hedge fund on Malta, and the new out-of-sequence Pope hailing from the Jesuit order.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:32:51 AM

Interesting fact: Pope Benedict was in Hitler Youth
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:19:06 AM

Interesting fact: Pope Benedict was in Hitler Youth

I wasn't a fan of his, but never held that against him.  I don't think it was an optional thing back then. 

Not too sure about this new guy either.  (I don't really get a vote since I'm not Catholic, but just an observation)

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 04:27:43 PM

This article was published exactly one year before he resigned. Coincidence?

The Pope Will Die Within a Year?

Pope Benedict XVI will die within a year, according to a top-secret document published on Friday by the Italian daily Il Fatto Quotidiano.

Dismissed by the Vatican as "nonsense not to be taken seriously," the anonymous report is dated Dec 30, 2011.

Like a Dan Brown-style thriller, the leaked document reveals a power struggle within the Vatican. The paper predicts the Pope's death by November 2012 and details the measures that are already being taken to prepare his successor.

According to the Italian daily, the letter was delivered in early January to the Vatican secretary of state and the pope's private secretary by Cardinal Darío Castrillón Hoyos of Colombia.

Written in German and labelled "strictly confidential for the Holy Father," the "mordkomplott" begins by describing the conversations that Cardinal Paolo Romeo, the archbishop of Palermo, allegedly had last November with Italian businessmen during a trip to Beijing, China.

"During his talks in China, Cardinal Romeo predicted the death of Pope Benedict XVI within the next 12 months. His remarks were expressed with such resolution that his interlocutors thought, with a sense of alarm, that an attack on the Pope's life was being plotted," the document says.

[...]
http://news.discovery.com/history/pope-benedict-death-120910.htm

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 04:30:57 PM

If the short t.v series Shogun has taught me anything, Jesuit priests can never be trusted Tongue
whitenight639

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:41:18 AM

I thought it was the Jewish black pope that did all the Hiring and firing in reality and the knights of Malta are his secret assassins?

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: