Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: signature campaign BITMIXER  (Read 1738 times)
Aceanyth

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:04:25 AM

Lol. They are running out of money. Soon all of your guys are out of their signature campaign.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:20:45 AM

i think this is off topic in meta.
You're the one offtopic. This belongs here. The topic is about the bitmixer campaigners who does nothing but to spam.
Lol. They are running out of money. Soon all of your guys are out of their signature campaign.
What makes you say that? Bitmixer has been here for years. So far none encountered any problem. They have been one of the trusted mixers in bitcoin community. What makes you think they are running out of money?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:21:36 PM

i think this is off topic in meta.
You're the one offtopic. This belongs here. The topic is about the bitmixer campaigners who does nothing but to spam.
What makes you say that? Bitmixer has been here for years. So far none encountered any problem. They have been one of the trusted mixers in bitcoin community. What makes you think they are running out of money?
Don't spend much attention on that dude. He clearly don't know what he is talking about.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

Take your time to spit on every single one of our 350 participants. But then realise that only 40-50%  Grin of us are spammers. Take a look at YoShit, new spammers joining every day, increasing the already high spam percentage. From memory I can only list one YoBit participant with good posts.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:22:25 AM

Take your time to spit on every single one of our 350 participants. But then realise that only 40-50%  Grin of us are spammers.

350 participants? Where did you get that number?
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:33:29 AM

I don't think that this post should be in this section you should move it or ask moderator for help !
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:13:05 AM

I don't think that this post should be in this section you should move it or ask moderator for help !
Congratulations.You just earned two cents for yourself (or more).My dear Yobitter.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:13:18 AM

Take your time to spit on every single one of our 350 participants. But then realise that only 40-50%  Grin of us are spammers.

350 participants? Where did you get that number?

Bitmixer's official account announce that itself. before they had 500 participants including full members. but now they removed all full members and now exiting participants of bitmixer are equal to 300 to 350. they clearly stated that they reduce the amount to 300. so spammers will get removed as soon as the owner come online.

move it to where? hahaha. you must drunk.. I actually think spammers like you should get banned from the forum.
Bitcoin Brazil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:44:32 PM

This post seems odd, did you create this forum account just to post this specifically post?
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

This post seems odd, did you create this forum account just to post this specifically post?

I believe yes. He must want to join the bitmixer campaign with his own alts or he may got banned from there. that's why now he's trying to dig a hole for other participants..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: