Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT Coin Investment?  (Read 313 times)
baradfo (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:44:21 PM

So I've been looking around and really haven't found any real investment opportunity in investing and growing the ALT coins that I have. Is there one that isn't a scam? If so, what type of investment is it?

On that same note I've been thinking of creating an investment company that is in the United States and registered with the U.S. Gov. through FINCEN and such as a money transmitter. After going through such pain I would hope that would prove at first glance that the company wasn't a scam. What would the general consensus be of the community for a legit investment opportunity for ALT coins? At first, to make it viable, the accepted coins would be limited. What would be the best coins for such an endeavor? Before I go down the rabbit hole of figuring out the particulars I was thinking I'd hit the community to see what the opinion would be for something like this and if it'd be worth it.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:35:26 PM

What Alts do you have right now. Investing has not really taken off, but gambling has, currency exchange has. Maybe you need to look into those options.
baradfo (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:42:14 PM

I understand those are out there, and I have a few different ALTs already. I was thinking of starting a business kinda like arbitrage trading with ALTs and/or BTC. I was just thinking of getting the general consensus of the community at large to see if they would be open to something like that and jumping through the hoops of the U.S. regulations to make it a legit company in the eyes of everyone. IMO there has been a decided lack of legit companies that won't take your coin and run. I'd like to at least make a dent in that sphere and try to put something trusted for people out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: