Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Betfair account  (Read 965 times)
Blavor (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:33:53 PM

I have one betfair verified account that i want to sell.It has been used and it has transaction history.The account comes with an email account included.It completely verified.Let me know if you are interested.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:27:30 AM

I like gambling. Just a question. How much do you want for it and what are the advantages of buying it from you.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:23:34 AM

I dont think there's any use of buying a personal betting account. Changing the payment/withdrawal details will make it suspicious for the company and there's a decent chance of getting the account blocked. Making a new account is free on gambling sites and ID verification can be delayed for a couple of months if playing with small amount of money.

Blavor (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:15:11 AM

I dont think there's any use of buying a personal betting account. Changing the payment/withdrawal details will make it suspicious for the company and there's a decent chance of getting the account blocked. Making a new account is free on gambling sites and ID verification can be delayed for a couple of months if playing with small amount of money.

Since you already decided to comment you might as well do some research before you do.Betfair is not allowing their costumers to withdraw funds as long as the account is not fully verified
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:30:03 AM

Since you already decided to comment you might as well do some research before you do.Betfair is not allowing their costumers to withdraw funds as long as the account is not fully verified

I understand that but, what do you think will happen when all of a sudden the funds are coming from someone else's account and going back to the same? wont that be suspicious? They can confiscate funds.

also found this on betfair help " Betfair cannot accept deposits from third parties or persons other than the named Betfair account holder. If we identify funds from third parties, we will reject the transaction".

I didn't need research for all what i've said before.. It was just common sense and a lil bit of gambling experience.

Blavor (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

The account is still available!!!
mibos

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Where are you from?