Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the year 2100  (Read 14309 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

No offense but this thread should actually be in Speculation because it asks for what we speculate on that certain date.

It's just a little annoying that multiple threads of nearly the same question is being created.
"What will happen to bitcoin in 2xxx?" "Bitcoin in 2xxx" "2xxx, year of bitcoin" "Future of bitcoin?" and similar thread titles.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~

i think that you should know that it is actually very, very hard to predict what will happen  in 85 years, maybe bitcoin will be dead then, or other currency will rule world

but if bitcoin will manage to survive all these years then it should be main currency for sure, and of course it's price will be very large, maybe 1000000$ or even more probably
When this is happening we are not even here to experience all that so to be honest I do not even care about what is going to happen at that moment.
I think that the world is going to look nothing like it is at the moment, it will be allot more advanced.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:22:14 PM

Lol the year 2100 how can i know what will happen in that year i dont think there will be something special in that year to the bitcoin you know. I am not even alife in
that year so i cant tell you what will happen because i wont know it.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:01:23 PM

i really doubt it if  Btc is still alive in the year of 2100 :p. If it did though i am sure it will be Wayyyyy more widely known in the world and it will be an important "column" for the world economy.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:07:19 PM

Well it too long and nobody can predict about this but I am quite sure about this BTCitcoin will be part of the new more modern world because it is getting more strong day by day, BTCitcoin will be most demanded crytpo currency at that time when people will reached to 2100.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:08:51 PM

It would need to be worth millions of dollars because otherwise the payments that the miners would get to process the transactions wouldn't be enough to keep it running, so logically it must keep getting up in price for the next decades, I hope we can reach a million dollars before 30 years from now.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:13:09 PM

Lol the year 2100 how can i know what will happen in that year i dont think there will be something special in that year to the bitcoin you know. I am not even alife in
that year so i cant tell you what will happen because i wont know it.
well i guess it is kinda possible to predict in what state bitcoin will be, i think that bitcoin will grow a lot in the near future thus all people will use it by the year 2100 in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:22:54 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~

i think that you should know that it is actually very, very hard to predict what will happen  in 85 years, maybe bitcoin will be dead then, or other currency will rule world

but if bitcoin will manage to survive all these years then it should be main currency for sure, and of course it's price will be very large, maybe 1000000$ or even more probably

I don't think that it can reach that high. Someone somewhere will prevent that to happen.
Because that's too much. I'm sure that the community is gonna keep the balance.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:33:21 PM

~CfA~

I don't think that it can reach that high. Someone somewhere will prevent that to happen.
We dont know what will happen in the future so i think that price can be happen in the future.. if more people are buying bitcoin to use to buy something online im sure the price should be increase..less supply and bitcoin is indemand

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:38:10 PM

If the Bitcoin will continue it's success for the next coming years it will get known a lot more than nowadays and also its price will increase highly, so i expect that it will be may be first currency in 2100
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:01:38 PM

is there any advantage or plus point or favour of this comment. i dont think so. i think at that time not a single bitoicn user in the present time will be alive. if some of them remain alive they will have  lost their conscience then why are we talking about this?
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:53:32 AM

That's about a century's end which is unpredictable. If you ask about a decade, I think bitcoin will be used in almost every part of the world and as a global currency.
i always wanted to know why media likes to hide things but when that era has come and if evolution still exists then people will certainly keep bitcoin really stable if they have internet and a wallet just like fiat money has been around and improved a lot from the 20th century. just hope we can make bitcoin as good now so we won't have to predict its failure in the future and chinese technology workers have a better view on how to create, improve and maintain technologically advanced electrics. right now there main focus is on robots but once that is over and done with then they start on bitcoin like adding something unique which doesn't involve mining centres and blocks.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:08:05 AM

~CfA~

Bitcoin in 2100? Wow that is really hard to predict because that is 84 years from now and I don't know if I will be still alive by that time Haha.Well the question that we should asked first is that does the world still exist in 2100? I mean who knows right and if the answer is yes? Are we still using money? Do we still have the same mode of making transactions like what we have at the present? It is really hard to product but I wish that bitcoin will still exist by that time and I have a lot of them.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:09:11 AM

~CfA~
Bit of a random question Smiley unlikely any of us will be here.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:11:34 AM

is there any advantage or plus point or favour of this comment. i dont think so. i think at that time not a single bitoicn user in the present time will be alive. if some of them remain alive they will have  lost their conscience then why are we talking about this?

Yeah your right thats what I have said in my previous comment since its 85 years from now and the range of bitcoin users are around 15-35 years old and if thats the case when 2100 comes, they are over a hundred years old. I don't think that they will live that long considering the foods that we are eating. But of course we can share this to the next generation. Who knows right? Bitcoin might be the universal currency?
marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:16:23 AM

~CfA~

haha Yeah, a million dollars being equivalent to 1 bitcoin is really high. And if bitcoin will really survive the 85 years, its value will not really go up. It might even decrease you know.  For sure the government of each country or the organizations of all the nations will regulate it's price like what they are doing now. They are not exactly regulating the price but they are putting restrictions to it which affect the value of the bitcoin.
gipsy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:49:14 AM

I'll be dead by then. I don't care  Grin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:34:31 AM

Pretty interesting, I am posting 101th post on this thread (so I’m 1 point ahead of time, lolz) . Let’s jump on the topic.

I am predicting few things how bitcoins will be in 2100 and what will be the situation, Of course no one can predict accurate future but it’s a try.

1) Crypto Payments – These payments will be as equal to national currency in terms of number of transactions, it might differ country to country.

2) Biometrics – We will not require any password or wallet id for receiving or paying coins. Biometric details will replace ids and passwords. Just like credit cards you will require your thumb impression or eyeball impression to send or receive payments.

3) Paper Money – Printed coins will compete with checks and currency notes. Advantage is for printed coins as it is having global acceptance.

Do you agree guys ?
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:15:08 AM

Today, in most countries you can not buy a house or a motorbike for Bitcoin, although the first case of selling a house full of cryptocurrency has already been registered in the history. In the future, this is normal, when you buy a car and pay off cryptocurrency. In this case the buyer will be to decide whether or not he disclose your personal data to the state and, accordingly, pay taxes, or he prefers to make a transaction anonymously ready. Of course, if the authorities want to make such transactions within the law. But even so, buy a car or a weapon for Bitcoins can be "with it".
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:41:04 AM

~CfA~

It's hard to foretell if bitcoin is present in the future. But I will share how I view bitcoins in that year. Bitcoin wallets is only one for each individual, it will be placed inside ones hand and he or she when buying some goods will just have to show the codes in his hand and automatic the bitcoins he owns will be subtracted as payment for goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: