Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:04:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the year 2100  (Read 14311 times)
SuperFuture

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:40:29 AM

IMO, something more advanced will come up by 2100. Some better technology probably.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:03:01 AM

Well 2100 should be the year of the last bitcoin being mined, soo i really believe bitcoin will keep being alive, and with an amazing value, and with some new system of reward miners or solution to handle the security issue that is provided by the miners at the moment.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:06:08 AM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~
Looking forward to it i think bitcoin will survive that long because bitcoin are getting stronger when the past year and it really more surprises are comming and if thay happens in 2100 or in next generation bitcoin will be using in market or some companies for sure
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:04:04 AM

Predicting bitcoin in 2100 it was still very long and we could not tell. If you'd like bitcoin could last until 2100, bitcoin should always be able adapt to the changing era, and certainly should always evolving. It is still long and just let time answer.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:10:27 AM

I'll be dead by then. I don't care  Grin
Very nice answer haha you don't care because what? you already dead in that year so that you don't care what will the future of bitcoin in that year well that's nice then , how about those next generation who will be using bitcoin too ? i think bitcoin will be more reliable and more future will coming.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:29:36 AM

Predicting bitcoin in 2100 it was still very long and we could not tell. If you'd like bitcoin could last until 2100, bitcoin should always be able adapt to the changing era, and certainly should always evolving. It is still long and just let time answer.

This will likely to happen if bitcoin is still the major cryptocurrency in that time.  there is a lot of possibility that some altcoin will replace bitcoin in top of the cyrptocurrency due to the technology thing.  If bitcoin don't resolve the confirmation issue then more probably by 2100 there is an advance crypto that will be more popular than bitcoin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:34:39 AM

IMO, something more advanced will come up by 2100. Some better technology probably.
Yes technology is evolving by day but I dont think it will throw bitcoin out of business.I feel it will only going to make bitcoin stronger.Compare old bulky desktops with new latest slim laptops,they only have increased the number of computers users

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:41:03 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 09:03:28 AM by x4

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~
The bitcoin network will look like in 2100 will just the same what it looks like right now, bitcoin will survive that day/year because of each every year many people accept it, no one will change about the bitcoin network but its demand will grow around the world and many more people accept bitcoin as payment in the online world. The price will increase so much because of many people use it already and many will use it, even just this year if you compare last year. Most probably bitcoin will become more popular in that day.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:43:19 AM

Yes technology is evolving by day but I dont think it will throw bitcoin out of business.I feel it will only going to make bitcoin stronger.Compare old bulky desktops with new latest slim laptops,they only have increased the number of computers users

We cannot visualize what will be the exact scenario in the year 2100, if technology gets more advanced then there is a full chance that bitcoin will be replaced by new and innovative currency.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:28:56 AM

We cannot visualize what will be the exact scenario in the year 2100, if technology gets more advanced then there is a full chance that bitcoin will be replaced by new and innovative currency.

This is the most likely to happen. Because we are talking about less than 100 years from now.
Technology advances every day. It is impossible that there is nothing invented that is much better than bitcoin.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:44:11 AM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~
Everything can happen on bitcoin include there are not valuable in bitcoin, maybe bitcoin's price will increase become more $300.000,-/BTC. and if i looked growing of bitcoin, i think bitcoin will be survive until year 2100.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

~CfA~
We have to wait to see what will happen in future but we can say bitcoin got good future because we all support it and more and more users joining it

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:46:44 AM

This is the most likely to happen. Because we are talking about less than 100 years from now.
Technology advances every day. It is impossible that there is nothing invented that is much better than bitcoin.
Well we are not fortune teller to say that bitcoin will be advance technology in the future but it can be happen.
Bitcoin has a great future.. and we will seen in the future a new gadgets and machines associated with bitcoin..
Technology is the future and more advance gadget will release in the future and wait for bitcoin gadget will be release this is what i think for future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:55:40 AM

Well we are not fortune teller to say that bitcoin will be advance technology in the future but it can be happen.
Bitcoin has a great future.. and we will seen in the future a new gadgets and machines associated with bitcoin..
Technology is the future and more advance gadget will release in the future and wait for bitcoin gadget will be release this is what i think for future..

Technology and progress in today's world is so fast that is very difficult to predict even what will happen in next 5 or 10 years, and probably impossible to predict future in next 100 years.
We can just guess.
Right now, I feel that Internet will probably develop even more and completely take over our lives.
All kitchen machines like oven, fridge, also TV, car etc, will be regulated and guided by computer program through Internet.
Probably, many jobs will disappear and we will have much more free time for travel,. hobbies etc.
How all this changes will affect Bitcoin or money in the future it's very hard to say now.
Bitcoin can become main standard in online payments or some other, more advanced technology, may replace bTC.
Impossible to say now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Javeed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:05:15 AM

All other Money will be stopped.
Totally Used in Bit coin currency.
One World One Currency - BIT COIN CURRENCY.  CheesyBTCBTC
~CfA~
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:27:40 AM

Haha Grin  I just laughed about the year 2100.

The first thing came to my mind is, I'll not be able to used bitcoin that time because I am surely dead and buried in underground for how many years.

No one can predict what really happen in the future.  Some may speculate that bitcoin may die and replace by another coin or maybe bitcoin are well developed by that time. No one knows.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:29:25 AM

Haha Grin  I just laughed about the year 2100.

The first thing came to my mind is, I'll not be able to used bitcoin that time because I am surely dead and buried in underground for how many years.

No one can predict what really happen in the future.  Some may speculate that bitcoin may die and replace by another coin or maybe bitcoin are well developed by that time. No one knows.

Yes and its a waste of time to keep on thinking of that long, as we don't know what price it will be holding even tomorrow,  so how can one imagine of the scenario in the year 2100.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:54:25 AM

hope that in 2100 bitcoin will be more stable and popular crypto currency, most of the people will be using  bitcoin, bitcoin shops will be present everywhere and most of the people will be using bitcoin.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:26:47 AM

hope that in 2100 bitcoin will be more stable and popular crypto currency, most of the people will be using  bitcoin, bitcoin shops will be present everywhere and most of the people will be using bitcoin.
Yes I'm sure it will happen because white is still very long and hopefully it will continue to evolve so that bitcoin will be more popular. If bitcoin can follow the development of the era I believe bitcoin will definitely reach the year 2100.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:44:24 AM

I don't think anyone of people here on this forum can live till the year 2100, so it's not so much an exciting thing to think. Think about the next 25 years, 50 years is far enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: