Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the year 2100  (Read 14312 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~
2100 maybe im dead,but my grandsons and gradaughter will continue to use bitcoin,and by that year 2100 bitcoin has already a fix price  of 20000$. We dont know what will happen on that year.
jobach

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:20:19 PM

if it survives , it will surely be 1m +  $ , if dollar survives lol Cheesy
Mickel-drew

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:34:11 PM

time does changes everything even most important things can change in the course of time but if bitcoin gets changed then we will get more better than this
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

The only thing that could stop bitcoin from world invasion 100 years from now is that some other mind blowing technology is invented that deprecates bitcoin, but i just don't see it happening. Bitcoin is something that only happens every 100's of years, it could take more than a century for a protocol that makes bitcoin absolutely deprecated at every level. All the alternatives will most likely need to do some sort of compromise, if they want to be faster, they will be less secure and so on.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:39:37 PM

I dont care to the outcome of bitcoin in 2100 because before that year im surely dead before that year.
but if bitcoin survives until 2100 , Their will be only 2 outcomes bitcoin can be legalize on every country in the world or bitcoin will be illegal using it all over the world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:52:21 PM

The only thing that could stop bitcoin from world invasion 100 years from now is that some other mind blowing technology is invented that deprecates bitcoin, but i just don't see it happening. Bitcoin is something that only happens every 100's of years, it could take more than a century for a protocol that makes bitcoin absolutely deprecated at every level. All the alternatives will most likely need to do some sort of compromise, if they want to be faster, they will be less secure and so on.

That's what I think is funny about all the large companies using blockchain technology. None of them have realized that in 20-30 years quantum computing will come along and destroy their security. Bitcoin may survive that time but not in its current form.

The NSA (people that invented the Secure Hash Algorithm used by Bitcoin) are already claiming that SHA-1 is obsolete and attack vectors (by well funded entities) for every digest of SHA-2 is known for digital signatures. They are now suggesting a move to SHA-3. In 20 years Bitcoin will change drastically or be unsecured.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:01:35 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~
So many things will first happen to bitcoin before we reach that  year. If bitcoin survive  until that year  maybe the price of it  will be at the highest. Everyone has a pocket wallet address which can be use to purchase everything.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:11:10 PM

~CfA~
i can not prediction this . because 2100 very long
but i think if many person still use bitcoin , may be bitcoin still famous that now or more
if there is not users bitcoin this is mean bitcoin not use again , or replace other currency
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:15:07 PM

~CfA~
I don't really think that far in that year maybe bitcoin gonna die or something will happen to it and i don't even care because i don't living on that year anyway let's the next generation continue the legend of bitcoin it hard to accept the fact that we are going to die with our bitcoin but used it as long as we can im waiting for the bitcoin can be use to merchants anyway.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

~CfA~
I don't really think that far in that year maybe bitcoin gonna die or something will happen to it and i don't even care because i don't living on that year anyway let's the next generation continue the legend of bitcoin it hard to accept the fact that we are going to die with our bitcoin but used it as long as we can im waiting for the bitcoin can be use to merchants anyway.

I don't think bitcoin will die or disappeared before 2100.Bitcoin is so much strong and secured that it can't be broken so soon.But nothing is impossible, but I believe bitcoin won't die so soon.In the future more people will be interested on it and will invest on bitcoin.Thus bitcoin will be more strong.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:12:36 PM

If blockchain technology behind bitcoin is keep strong and use by more government and bank system, I think bitcoin will still exist.
You know 2100 is in the future, and you don't know what kind of technology will launch.

we are not sure if this will happen eventually the only sure thing is that we no longer exist when that time comes and we can never see right now what will happen in the next century but if bitcoin will still be used at the year 2100 and it is made stronger by the government or bank system I would say right now I am lucky that I am no longer alive and I am no longer be able to use my bitcoins Grin
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

If blockchain technology behind bitcoin is keep strong and use by more government and bank system, I think bitcoin will still exist.
You know 2100 is in the future, and you don't know what kind of technology will launch.

we are not sure if this will happen eventually the only sure thing is that we no longer exist when that time comes and we can never see right now what will happen in the next century but if bitcoin will still be used at the year 2100 and it is made stronger by the government or bank system I would say right now I am lucky that I am no longer alive and I am no longer be able to use my bitcoins Grin
For me bitcoin is a future digital currency that we can use in every day life in the future or as alternative of any atm credit cards that we can still shop in malls locally pay for services.. everything locally bitcoin can help because of easy to use payment. .
Bitcoin will be much more well know currency in 2100 and i think more advance technology are actually bitcoin involve..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:22:44 PM

~CfA~

what made it very exciting is that we don't really know what will happen before or after the said year but it's impossible that people will still keep bitcoin alive and it will be use up to the next generation I just hope that it will never be intervened by the government .
phantas1isback

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:27:12 PM

i really think that bitcoin will be dead then
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:49:40 PM

Till that time if we all supported bitcoin and everyone continued to adopt for their companies then it will be the global currency and will be used for international as well as for local use everywhere by every person and the price of it will be increased much higher.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:58:40 PM

Who really knows anyway? Yet i would rather focus on what is happening right now. Taking advantage of those that needs to be taken advantage of. Probably 2100 is very far from now and obviously i cannot see what would really happen during that time that made me care less.
Yes most players are taking advantage of the roller coaster ride bitcoin is riding and so was the case with initial miners who mined millions of dollars worth of coins in the beginning. No one can easily predict what the future will be ,but i am sure bitcoin will be moving strong till the last coin is mined and i really do not know what is going to happen after that and only time will tell.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:02:48 AM

~CfA~

I don't think bitcoin will die or disappeared before 2100.Bitcoin is so much strong and secured that it can't be broken so soon.But nothing is impossible, but I believe bitcoin won't die so soon.In the future more people will be interested on it and will invest on bitcoin.Thus bitcoin will be more strong.
But what, Its going to die after the year 2100? I dont think so fella.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:04:24 AM

~CfA~

But what, Its going to die after the year 2100? I dont think so fella.
Bitcoin will die in the future as no one will stay here forever, but what I can see is it will stay for long. The fact that people are using it and keep supporting it, it makes more popular and until massive adoption will happen.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
shualingfa

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:44:08 AM

2100, that is too far away, and now science and technology progress too fast, ten years will have great changes. There may be a better encryption currency instead of bitcoins, perhaps bitcoin continued prosperity and continued growth. I hope I can live a long time, to witness the future of bitcoin.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

IT is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin by the year 2100, big changes to the world may happen , the economy might go , the bitcoin might get banned by governments , the bitcoin might become a rare thing and be very hard to mine , it might become worthless and the price goes down 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: