Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the year 2100  (Read 14307 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

Well, I have just answered a topic which ask how Bitcoin will be in 20 years later. As I have said, Bitcoin is unpredictable and it is impossible to predict what will happen in 2100. Maybe in $2100, Bitcoin will have been forgotten and other cryptos, such as Trumpcoin ( LOL ) will become the world digital currency
it is really difficult to predict about bitcoin in next centurey but i think we can hope about bitcion that even in next century bitcoin will the world number one currency and almost all the people of the world will be using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:48:44 AM

Well, I have just answered a topic which ask how Bitcoin will be in 20 years later. As I have said, Bitcoin is unpredictable and it is impossible to predict what will happen in 2100. Maybe in $2100, Bitcoin will have been forgotten and other cryptos, such as Trumpcoin ( LOL ) will become the world digital currency
it is really difficult to predict about bitcoin in next centurey but i think we can hope about bitcion that even in next century bitcoin will the world number one currency and almost all the people of the world will be using it.
I guess it's impossible to see that almost all of the population in the world will use bitcoin. The fact that it's a complicated system and not all people or should I say majority of the people is not computer literate as they are still living in the old ways due to poverty problem.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:09:04 PM

I guess it's impossible to see that almost all of the population in the world will use bitcoin. The fact that it's a complicated system and not all people or should I say majority of the people is not computer literate as they are still living in the old ways due to poverty problem.
i think noting is impossible in this world, but i it is a little difficult to reach to that level.i thin it is very difficult to predict about bitcoin so early, but still we can hope that even in 21 Century bitcoin will be still the top currency of the world.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:56:00 PM

It was really hard to make predictions especially almost hundred years from now, but, if bitcoin survives until then, it must be very well known and widely adopted by each country. I believe that almost 3/4 are using bitcoin that time even teens, and a lot of other digital currency will also discovered. The use of fiat will lessen.

it is impossible. 100 years is a period that is very far away. we can only be sure that in the future bitcoin will be increasingly used by the world community. the more people who think that bitcoin is a digital currency that is in demand.
yes 100 year is really a big time to predict about the future of bitcoin, but i think bitcoin has a bright future and may be after 100 years majority of the people of the world have just started using bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Today, in most countries you can not buy a house or a motorbike for Bitcoin, although the first case of selling a house full of cryptocurrency has already been registered in the history. In the future, this is normal, when you buy a car and pay off cryptocurrency. In this case the buyer will be to decide whether or not he disclose your personal data to the state and, accordingly, pay taxes, or he prefers to make a transaction anonymously ready. Of course, if the authorities want to make such transactions within the law. But even so, buy a car or a weapon for Bitcoins can be "with it".
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

Don't know why you people make such far prediction threads about bitcoin. Who knows what it's gonna be with bitcoin? And who cares?! Let's live the current day and enjoy it and the high price for bitcoin, which is close to hit 1000$ in next few days!
It is really important, it is mean that we will have good investment in bitcoin. Thread like this will make the investors interested with bitcoin then it will make bitcoin get more mass adoption. I care about what happen with bitcoin in the year 2100 and I believe the price will reach $50k USD.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:23:40 AM

Don't know why you people make such far prediction threads about bitcoin. Who knows what it's gonna be with bitcoin? And who cares?! Let's live the current day and enjoy it and the high price for bitcoin, which is close to hit 1000$ in next few days!

Yeah that is how is should be. They are predicting something that they wont see anymore. We are all dust by that day even our bones might not be seen. One more thing is you cant know what will happen to every tomorrow that comes. So live by the day, try to make some money out of it while it still last.
Polisi Ndeso

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

the year 2100 is still very long, I think 83 years more difficult in the prediction, we all know the technology is evolving very rapidly, what we are experiencing now is not occurred to 90 years ago, but my estimate, the year 2100 bitcoin will be destroyed.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:52:52 AM

the year 2100 is still very long, I think 83 years more difficult in the prediction, we all know the technology is evolving very rapidly, what we are experiencing now is not occurred to 90 years ago, but my estimate, the year 2100 bitcoin the earth will be destroyed.

FTFY

canhchuacaro1

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

echnology is the future, and I think some movies will come true. People will travel trough the space, drive flying cars, etc. And bitcoin is technology, so there is high chance for btc to become best global currency.
I don't think Bitcoin is still alive at 2100, Because new altcoins is being generated, and all of the things are changing. Including yourself.
hopefully by then humanity won't need money and everyone can do what they want all day.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

i think future is of cryptocurrency and in future it will became the most used online currency........  as it started in 2009 and no one should know about it but know it is much popular in europe and also gaining popularity here in  asia..... as iam from pakistan here people doesn't know about such things like online currency but i saw its gaining popularity here too as its a quite interesting thing for earning and investment and i hope in 2100 it will became the huge brand.....
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

As several countries have initiated plans for generating their own digital currency, future has an assured growth. For this reason I believe that bitcoin will be in high demand. If not something similar to bitcoin exist, if bitcoin get vanished for some reason.
aarturka

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

seems this news didn't have any perceptible impact on the price of light. With bitcoin it definitely pushes the price up
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

As several countries have initiated plans for generating their own digital currency, future has an assured growth. For this reason I believe that bitcoin will be in high demand. If not something similar to bitcoin exist, if bitcoin get vanished for some reason.
In the coming future it may happen that every country will have its own crypto currency but still these currencies will be limited to that counries while for international use people will prefer bitcoin only because bitcoin is the first and best crypto currency and most people want to adopt it for their international use.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

In the coming future it may happen that every country will have its own crypto currency but still these currencies will be limited to that counries while for international use people will prefer bitcoin only because bitcoin is the first and best crypto currency and most people want to adopt it for their international use.

Right, its ability in globally transactions produces good impact and convenience to its user. It will developed more advance features and accessibility and services in the future. There were lots of developers in terms of apps, websites, and markets wanting to use bitcoin knowing sooner it will be profitable and will use by many. There is a lot of future in btc.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

Crypto will eventually take over all over the planet. Every government not using crypto will be deprecated by the more effective systems, but make no mistake, governments will NEVER adopt bitcoin natively... it's just not going to happen. Bitcoin will always be the outsider, which is not necessarily bad.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:27:52 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:00:20 PM by MMA

yes currently it  look like impossible but in future when the uses of bitcoin will increase then it will become more possible. because the new generation is giving importance to education and they are more interested in computer and internet. even in backward countries the facilities of computer and internet are so cheap that everyone can easily mange computer and internet service.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

As several countries have initiated plans for generating their own digital currency, future has an assured growth. For this reason I believe that  will be in high demand. If not something similar to  exist, if  get vanished for some reason.
i think if any country generate its own currency it will not get any impact on the bitcoin because now bitcoin has reached a level that a new cryptocurrency needs many years to reach it.......
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

As several countries have initiated plans for generating their own digital currency, future has an assured growth. For this reason I believe that  will be in high demand. If not something similar to  exist, if  get vanished for some reason.
i think if any country generate its own currency it will not get any impact on the bitcoin because now bitcoin has reached a level that a new cryptocurrency needs many years to reach it.......

I hope so that bitcoin may survive the fiat digital currency that will be released by different countries using blockchain technology. Though I am not sure if by 2100 I am still alive but I do hope bitcoin may still continue to survive and continue to increase it price and may reach 100 million dollars by that time so that even I leave 0.01 btc to my grandson they will have a million dollar profit when that time comes.
divyam_94

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Bitcoin have the great aspect in the future as all work is going to be digitalized and also people also get used to keep their currency(money) digitalized & by seeing that bitcoin are taking the online transaction market very high,so there will be more chances that the people may used to invest in bitcoin as also it give them more security to there money. So bitcoin in 2100 will have a great & bright market value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: