Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Promote Newbie To Others Level..  (Read 1792 times)
Skezaz (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:28:02 AM

How can a promote newbie to member..??no campaign for newbie for this reason i want to be a member or other...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:34:31 AM

How can a promote newbie to member..??no campaign for newbie for this reason i want to be a member or other...

You must wait until two and a half months for that. Because you only can get 14 activity for every two weeks and there is no other way for that and i think there is 2 campaign still accept newbie.
Skezaz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:12:00 AM

i request for thos campaign but thay don't accept me i think thay are inactive campaign
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:41:31 AM

i request for thos campaign but thay don't accept me i think thay are inactive campaign
as far as i know, there are 2 sites which accepted from newbie, those site are bitvest and 777, and make sure if you are always check the spreadsheet, maybe you already accepted without you know it.
also for your main question, just like pocarime32 said you need 2,5 months, and you'll become a Jr.Member first once your activity reached 30, and then you'll become a Member once your activity reached 60. goodluck

You must wait until two and a half months for that. Because you only can get 14 activity for every two weeks and there is no other way for that and i think there is 2 campaign still accept newbie.
Skezaz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:52:49 AM

what i do for increase my activity.?
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 01:56:45 AM

just be active and make sure to have atleast 1 post every 2 weeks so you will gain 14 activity (potential activity if you don't have enough post count)

more info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:13:32 AM

You can only receive a maximum of 14 activity points in a 2-week period so basically you can't reach higher levels any faster than by making 1 post per day. There is no other way to acquire activity points. Just relax and enjoy the forum, don't think about making BTC just yet. In a month or so you will have reached "member" status, just make sure you don't spam.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:50:50 AM

There is only few signature campaign that accept newbie like the 777.
To promote to be a member you need to be active on this forum by posting at least 1 per day so after two weeks you can gain 14 activity. And ranking up to member rank also needs a lot of time. So just have some patience and keep posting at least 1 per day and also read some threads out there to learn something new. Then, after you reached member rank then you can join signature campaign and you are well educated about bitcoin also, and you can share your thoughts on different threads out there and start earning bitcoin though signature campaign Roll Eyes.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:36:25 PM

there are several signature campaigns that accept beginners, you can see it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

There are two ways to get the rank member,
First : You can be promoted to a higher rank if you are the higher activity, activity obtained from your post count. Although no matter how many of your posts are counted only 14 posts in the period of 2 weeks. And activity will increase again in the next 2-week period.

2nd : Or you can just buy account with higher rank member or full member maybe. Cheesy
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

I guess he can buy if him want easy way to earn bitcoin, there's a lot of member want to sell their account so after buying one account he can join to signature campaign.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:04:56 PM

i think they need to stay calm and wait tell the require time period their level will automatically upgrade but you have to keep posting from your account to keep it active. at least one post from your account in a two weeks. this will keep your account active and your grade will be upgraded
itsmehanns

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

do replies to post count?
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:13:12 PM

Well you need to do quality posts everyday,but you need to look how you're activity rises.
You cannot graduate from newbie to other's level ultra fast,you need to make posts,and you have to wait some time.
Skezaz (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:52:59 AM

already so many days gone but i am still newbie....
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:59:44 AM

Just stay active for another two-three weeks in the forum to reach member as you already reached junior rank  Grin

There are always one or two signature campaigns accepting junior members. They don't pay much but its a start other than faucets.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:17:55 AM

Nothing as a promotion is required to reach next level. Just make yourself active with posting, this will make your activity get increased in accordance to time which takes you to the next level.
Pavua

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:24:16 PM

to increase  you're activity just post and be active and also  follow the rules you can  read a lot of  answer on you're questions just  go to    the link of  bitcointalk and read the answer . or sometimes you just need to join a signature campaign 
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:41:47 PM

Newbie is first rank of user upon joining this forum.
Upon joining any user who perform activities in forum are get counted by forum, and keep all statistics. These statistics are used to decide level of user. More active user get higher rank by contributing to forum. So firstly newbie have to understand things how they works.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

Your options are:

• Post daily and wait 2 months
  • Pay someone to post daily and wait 2 months
  • Buy an account

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄