Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Routers, *Customized* TP-LINK TL-WR703N Mini  (Read 262 times)
Arrakeen (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:08:53 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 01:40:51 AM by Arrakeen

FOR SALE:

Two Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Routers - one is V1, the other is V1.5.  Ethernet & Power cables included.  Both work flawlessly.

Although I don't want to part with it, I'm also willing to sell a TP-LINK WR703N wireless router, which I've customized to act as a rogue AP/Pineapple, allowing this router to do all sorts of exciting things (if you're close to a starbucks Tongue).

If sold, the two Linksys routers will be factory reset; the TP-LINK router will keep its custom firmware on the USB drive (from which it runs the OpenWRT operating system) but I will create a default admin/password login for tunneling into the device through SSH.

Full Album Here (front/back/sizes)

Selling the two Linksys WRT54G2 routers @ .07 BTC each (or best offer).  I'm still undecided on how much I should charge for the TP-LINK router, as it can perform activities which should only be done by those whom wear a white hat, so I'll accept offers from the community for that device.

This sale will stay open indefinitely - the three devices are only collecting dust unless I find a use for them.  PMs also accepted.

Cheers  Smiley
Arrakeen (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:54:16 PM

Willing to sell both routers for .14 BTC or best offer.  Shipping costs included in the .14btc price Wink

Still undecided on a price for the OpenWrt router, I've spent hours customizing the thing...

PM me if interested, I'll see your message before I see this thread.

Cheers Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: