Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming third bubble..?  (Read 2885 times)
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:40:20 AM

Interest over Bitcoin is about to explode, all the mainstream media is starting to report on it a lot lately. This time a lot of shorter will get burned. There are some know it all smartass guys that think when mainstream media reports you have to sell, but this eventually will not be the case, so those guys will sell and be left out of the game with 0 BTC.

Time to HODL.

Interest over bitcoin will rise a lot. But the price will not explode. The price might rise 50% in a month, then consolidate for two months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:26:41 AM

Interest over Bitcoin is about to explode, all the mainstream media is starting to report on it a lot lately. This time a lot of shorter will get burned. There are some know it all smartass guys that think when mainstream media reports you have to sell, but this eventually will not be the case, so those guys will sell and be left out of the game with 0 BTC.

Time to HODL.

Price has been steady at above $600 for a while now. You guys think this is the top already? The halving is already looming yet the market looks to be unresponsive as of yet.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Intristing

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:04:28 PM

Time to HODL.

Price has been steady at above $600 for a while now. You guys think this is the top already? The halving is already looming yet the market looks to be unresponsive as of yet.

The halving effect has been the price already for several weeks. The real effect of reduced dump has yet to be felt.
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:26:49 PM

I think this is spot on. But we'll need to wait a bit longer than this December.

In the MtGox chart the pre-bubble pad to the $15 peak is 273 days and then the part that you don't show from the $15 peak to the bubble start is another 137 (to 1.01.2013 - the price then was still about $13.5 and it was about to start bubbling up). The downslide is 133 days - so it is about three times less.

Now the downslide was 413 days (to 14.01.2015 the bitstamp lowest point) or 629 (18.08.2015 - the bitfinex lowest point).

So if we want to have the same proportions the next bubble should start either

about 1200 days after 14.01.2015 - that is May 2018
or
about 1900 days after 18.08.2015 - that is October 2020

Wow that was surprising even for me how far away it gets.

It seems like you are treating the two bubbles in 2013 as one. There were two. It bubbled from $15-ish to $200 in a matter of months. Then crashed. Then another bubble went to $1100+ and then it crashed. So we will certainly not have to wait as long as you suggest to see approximately 1,000% gains...assuming history repeats
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:28:32 PM

Time to HODL.

The halving effect has been the price already for several weeks. The real effect of reduced dump has yet to be felt.

The first halving was priced in too....then it went up 5,000% in 12 months.

Just curious, do you think it's possible that the 4+ million bitcoins yet to be mined are already priced as well, due to market foreknowledge alone?
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:54:43 PM

Time to HODL.

You are right but I think everyone is looking at the price and waiting to see that actually what will be the direction of price at the time of halving, if they see the direction upward then everyone will rush to buy more bitcoin and I hope that it will happen the price will increase after halving.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:31:39 AM

there will surely be another bubble for bitcoin and this time it can even be so much bigger than anytime before it because this time the market is so much ready and there are a lot more investors and demand that will shoot the price to above $2000

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Intristing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:26:20 PM

there will surely be another bubble for bitcoin and this time it can even be so much bigger than anytime before it because this time the market is so much ready and there are a lot more investors and demand that will shoot the price to above $2000

The price could be $2000 in 18 or 24 months. But I do not want the price to rise too fast. Otherwise, it will drop fast.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:28:23 PM

The price could be $2000 in 18 or 24 months. But I do not want the price to rise too fast. Otherwise, it will drop fast.

I doubt this is avoidable.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:49:11 PM

You are hundred percent right sir,if price will go up that fast,probably we will see
also really fast drop.Just let it build up slow,so i can make money guaranteed alright? Tongue
Intristing

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

You are hundred percent right sir,if price will go up that fast,probably we will see
also really fast drop.Just let it build up slow,so i can make money guaranteed alright? Tongue

That is the reason I do not like pump and dump. The big pump in late 2013 caused two years of bear market.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:24:16 PM

i think many of bitcoin users prefer a slow and steady rise over a sudden rise which will surely have a big fall afterwards but the problem is that the bubble doesn't seem to be avoidable. but instead i think the size of it and the speed of getting there and back is going to be much slower now.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:25:44 PM

That is the reason I do not like pump and dump. The big pump in late 2013 caused two years of bear market.
i like pumps and dumps because it is really interesting to check the bitcoin price from time to time in my opinion the bubble will happen and people will be able to make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rekinthis

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:36:38 PM

Time to HODL.

Interest over bitcoin will rise a lot. But the price will not explode. The price might rise 50% in a month, then consolidate for two months.
actually i think that right now there is big potential for the price to explode to the heights it hasnt seen before and to be honest that would be really great in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:49:53 PM

Time to HODL.

actually i think that right now there is big potential for the price to explode to the heights it hasnt seen before and to be honest that would be really great in my opinion

The price seems stuck at 669. If it passes 680 we may be in for a treat, although with bitcoin there is never any assurances you can make.
Just sit tight.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:03:36 PM

Time to HODL.

The price seems stuck at 669. If it passes 680 we may be in for a treat, although with bitcoin there is never any assurances you can make.
Just sit tight.

The way I see it, its doing its job for holding and leaving everyone else become more comfortable with the current price point.

Which then becomes the new medium - so anything that lets bitcoins price and people selling due to the panic of another bubble is just really past painful person events which they dont want to face.

But if they have the finance to be okay with it which it really boils down to is holding for "xyz" time then regardless of a bubble happens they move forward.
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:09:47 PM

Time to HODL.

Just sit tight.
yeah the price is not going neither up nor down right now and i think that we will soon see a huge bubble, it is impossible to avoid bubbles but its not bad as it attracts more investors

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:11:44 PM

I`m talking all the time that effects of halving will be seen in months to come, not on the day of happening. I also see similarities with previous halving and I believe that same thing can happen again, I`m a believer.
There can be third bubble, I feel optimistic when I think about bitcoin price, and for me there is lot of space for bitcoin to rise. There is a lot of time until December, many things can happen, big and positive things for btc. I once said I would like to see new btc price record, and I still wish it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

Being a few days into the halving and with no new bump in price, I don't expect to see a big drop now,at least not quickly. I think the build up to 650 was probably due to the halving and was all built in. We could see normal changes in price, but I would be surprised to see it go down significantly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:43:55 PM

Being a few days into the halving and with no new bump in price, I don't expect to see a big drop now,at least not quickly. I think the build up to 650 was probably due to the halving and was all built in. We could see normal changes in price, but I would be surprised to see it go down significantly.

It will go down significantly according to all the data. We're currently seeing a dangerous bull trap forming. It will be devastating, and is confirmed by data sources.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: