Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming third bubble..?  (Read 2886 times)
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:47:29 PM

Being a few days into the halving and with no new bump in price, I don't expect to see a big drop now,at least not quickly. I think the build up to 650 was probably due to the halving and was all built in. We could see normal changes in price, but I would be surprised to see it go down significantly.

It will go down significantly according to all the data. We're currently seeing a dangerous bull trap forming. It will be devastating, and is confirmed by data sources.

confirmed? you convinced me. will sell all.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:48:49 PM

Being a few days into the halving and with no new bump in price, I don't expect to see a big drop now,at least not quickly. I think the build up to 650 was probably due to the halving and was all built in. We could see normal changes in price, but I would be surprised to see it go down significantly.

Even if it does go down, then I still can't see it go below $600 as I believe that price level will get supported long enough to not let it fall below it. Some hours ago the price has gone up nicely where it stands at the $670 level right now. I'm interested to see where it goes from here.
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:39:00 PM

Prediction. We bounce around 650-750,770,780 range til Nov-Jan..then stratosphere.

The next 24 hours are critical!
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:07:38 AM

Okay were on $660 now after price playing more or less than $650 for how many days. Seems its slowly going up again. This is nice as im about to convert mine into fiat.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:14:35 AM

this look so much like the previous times with a very stable price, just like $450 range for example and i have got a feeling that the same thing will happen now and we will see another slow rise and then a break in the $700 resistance and become stable above that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:25:14 PM

this look so much like the previous times with a very stable price, just like $450 range for example and i have got a feeling that the same thing will happen now and we will see another slow rise and then a break in the $700 resistance and become stable above that.

I think the price of bitcoin will stay around the current level to consolidate, then it will rise to $900 or higher.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

many crazy thing will happen,together with run on banks in Italy,situation is very similar to 2008 crash,we will have even election in USA with Trump like a candidate,so until the end of year will be crazy time on btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

many crazy thing will happen,together with run on banks in Italy,situation is very similar to 2008 crash,we will have even election in USA with Trump like a candidate,so until the end of year will be crazy time on btc

If there is a financial crisis, the bitcoin price will rise a lot, like it did in 2013.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastercon

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:34:01 AM

If there is a financial crisis, the bitcoin price will rise a lot, like it did in 2013.

There will not be sudden or big financial crisis in the near future. So I think the price will rise slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: