Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING BitBitco.in USER BEWARE!  (Read 630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scamdetective (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:27:05 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 04:28:36 AM by scamdetective

Beware of this site, shut down last week without paying out its users and now reopened with all old users removed. very dodgy and dishonest.

current forum thread looks like this BitBitco.in - Games | Chat | 500 Satoshi every 30 mins | 20% Referral
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:53:27 AM

Yes that's true. i can confirm it. and he lied by saying that website is beeing sold and new owner will process all pending payements, but no payements were received.

SCAM
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 03:19:32 AM

I to did see this happen
scamdetective (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:26:00 AM

Trusting anything vodaljepa does will be a mistake in the long run.
scamdetective (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Hints for running an honest and reliable business or service

Best service and business practice
1. If you make a deal with someone follow through even if you get a better offer somewhere else, Your word is all you have here don't destroy it.

2. If you provide a service and decide its not working for you don't leave unpaid dept or take advantage of the people, this is very bad business practice without the people your service is nothing.

3. always pay your dept even if it comes out of your own pocket, your future start up plans depend on you being honest and reliable or you will never succeed.

brought to you by
ScamDetective  Smiley
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

Beware of this site, shut down last week without paying out its users and now reopened with all old users removed. very dodgy and dishonest.

current forum thread looks like this BitBitco.in - Games | Chat | 500 Satoshi every 30 mins | 20% Referral

Yeah another scam site, i try withdraw from this site and till now i ddint get nothing -_-. Carefull guys, Thank you
sivesta

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:38:58 PM

Hints for running an honest and reliable business or service

Best service and business practice
1. If you make a deal with someone follow through even if you get a better offer somewhere else, Your word is all you have here don't destroy it.

2. If you provide a service and decide its not working for you don't leave unpaid dept or take advantage of the people, this is very bad business practice without the people your service is nothing.

3. always pay your dept even if it comes out of your own pocket, your future start up plans depend on you being honest and reliable or you will never succeed.

brought to you by
ScamDetective  Smiley
That's the correct attitute, you seem to understand something Smiley
so sad that not everybody can see this but i'm glad because i though there is only idiots here but it seems there is not only idiots  Grin
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:52:49 PM

when i see this rewards and the manual payment later big amount, for me is scam at 101%, noboby can pay 1000 satoshi per hour, with only 2 captcha, i like use only faucet with immediate payment to faucetbox
scamdetective (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:08:20 AM

when i see this rewards and the manual payment later big amount, for me is scam at 101%, noboby can pay 1000 satoshi per hour, with only 2 captcha, i like use only faucet with immediate payment to faucetbox

faucets with a registration system are good if they are run by the right person.
scamdetective (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:50:17 AM

yes hi rewards in these times are to good to be true and anything that is to good to be true is normally not legit.
sivesta

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

Already turned to SCAM as we though  Cool
Happy we didn't waste any time on it  Grin
sivesta

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:39:30 PM

some peopel are really losers.
This idiot needed some traffic on his website. he acted like his website is on again. other people believed him even they knew he didn't pay previously. and now turned to scam for the second time. some people are really IDIOTS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: