Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1x BizSpark/MSDN Admin  (Read 320 times)
vurezo (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:28:27 AM

Hey, I've got 1x BizSpark/MSDN Admin that I'm looking to sell for preferably Bitcoin or other irreversible currencies.

I can prove my track record on other forums, else I'd be appreciative if we used a trusted middleman from here.

My absolute minimum price is $100 but I'm more looking towards the ~$200 range and will leave this up for a bit and see what kind of offers I get.

My Skype ID: vurezo
(There are lot of imposters, make sure my Skype ID is exactly vurezo.)

By the way, please don't attempt to scam me, I've dealt with thousands of like minded people as yourself before and won't get scammed by you.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:34:22 AM

This is his id, please do not get scammed. Do not deal with this eunuch.

http://prntscr.com/blz9uq
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:36:53 AM

Yup, that's the correct Skype. Not sure if you can see my avatar without adding me first though, but should be easy enough to find my Skype.

Thanks for the picture though! Grin
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:28:23 AM

Yup, that's the correct Skype. Not sure if you can see my avatar without adding me first though, but should be easy enough to find my Skype.

I warned other people not to lose money while dealing with you. I had added you few months ago and you scammed me eventually, took my money and ran away like a coward. So I warn everyone, do not deal with you unless you do not return my payment.
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:35:36 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 06:03:28 AM by vurezo

I warned other people not to lose money while dealing with you. I had added you few months ago and you scammed me eventually, took my money and ran away like a coward. So I warn everyone, do not deal with you unless you do not return my payment.
Please make a scam report and show proof, I don't scam. If I wanted to, I could easily delete your posts from my thread, but I'm not doing that since I'm not a bloody scammer.

Please do let me know your Skype and link to scam report.

Edit: Your Skype is asad-208 (Muhammad Asad)? At least that's what I found in some scam report when I googled you. Anyhow, I can guarantee, that if that's you, then I have never bought any Admin from you ever. Also, if you are him, the reason I had to block you is because I sold you a bunch of keys which you sold all of them to the same customer, then waited 2 weeks or a month, I don't remember, I don't have the logs, and then complained about the keys not working. As I said, I can't take responsibility for what your customers do with the keys they purchase off of you. If you e.g. had sold one key or a few keys to a customer, and he reports it as not working, yes, I would replace, but you give a customer 30 keys or whatever, and then 2 weeks later, then I get a PM saying they're all dead keys. I can't help you with that, I believe your customer has resold the keys multiple times over to get them banned or some shit.

I hope you recover the $323,900 you feel that I've scammed you for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: