Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean Down?  (Read 3229 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:49:44 AM

Is HashOcean.com down? I've not been able to access the site since yesterday morning. First I was getting invalid security certificate error, then there appeared error 403. Are you able to access the website? Do you have any news on what could be wrong?
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

they are gone with our money
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:22:45 AM

Don't you read the news? 
Major Bitcoin Miner Disappears Along with Millions of Dollars Worth of Bitcoin
Source:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/major-bitcoin-miner-disappears-along-with-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-bitcoin
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:14:22 AM

i never trust some site like that ,  they always end with steal people's money
inTech

Activity: 213

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:31:57 AM

How much Bitcoin have you lost shamzblueworld? I know of a few people who have made some profit from HashOcean HYIP. I warned them that it is another ponzi based cloud mining 'game' but they continue. They tried to make me join. I say no. They say there is free mining power ... I still stand with 'no'.

Take it as a lesson and don't trust cloud mining anymore. Even if the company looks legit and can comply with CloudMining 101 risk assessment standard. It is safer and (maybe more profitable) if you purchase a mining hardware and mine yourself.

(By the way, I am jacktheking. Nice to see you here at Bitcointalk. Smiley).
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:05:37 AM

They are simply sitting in the yakuz1 paying bitches and drinking champagne with our money..

SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:53:12 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 05:57:19 PM by SANALIU

hasocean scam, not paid again
i think your much lost money investment cloud mining hashocean,
hash ocean is not real cloud mining not real mining only hyip scheme ponzy,
so your invesment in hyip you must ready your lost money
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:07:11 PM

Seen this, thought it may get interest you guys. Worth a shot.

https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
luzac

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:27:08 PM

be smart guys, hashocean is a ponzi, they just covered by fake cloud mining.
stay away from other site like this one.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:34:45 PM

Hashocean already gone two days ago
I feel sorry for your loss, but that is your false to give your money to ponzi
All ponzi will turn ito scam some day
If you want really mining just set up your own rigs
Mishik

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:26:38 PM

Think of this as an example. All cloud mining sites will go down someday. It is not profitable, with all their fees. Just stop feeding the sharks.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

fix scam?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shamzblueworld (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:39:25 AM

How much Bitcoin have you lost shamzblueworld? I know of a few people who have made some profit from HashOcean HYIP. I warned them that it is another ponzi based cloud mining 'game' but they continue. They tried to make me join. I say no. They say there is free mining power ... I still stand with 'no'.

Take it as a lesson and don't trust cloud mining anymore. Even if the company looks legit and can comply with CloudMining 101 risk assessment standard. It is safer and (maybe more profitable) if you purchase a mining hardware and mine yourself.

(By the way, I am jacktheking. Nice to see you here at Bitcointalk. Smiley).
Hello there mate, I had invested $31 in there... and I am quite new to bitcoin so this was my first bitcoin adventure.

Don't you read the news? 
Major Bitcoin Miner Disappears Along with Millions of Dollars Worth of Bitcoin
Source:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/major-bitcoin-miner-disappears-along-with-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-bitcoin

Damn! :@
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:44:27 AM

fix scam?

Its totally fix now even though in the first minute since they deleted their fb page, twitter account and youtube videos and this really means that their intention is to run without comeback now thats why i dont really believed thay their site is been attack by hackers nor it was their escape strategy and run happily with their investors money.

Think of this as an example. All cloud mining sites will go down someday. It is not profitable, with all their fees. Just stop feeding the sharks.

This must be a big reminder to all people to not invest in any form of cloudmining sites today because surely its repeated scam will be happen.

bits4that

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:50:54 AM

fix scam?

Its totally fix now even though in the first minute since they deleted their fb page, twitter account and youtube videos and this really means that their intention is to run without comeback now thats why i dont really believed thay their site is been attack by hackers nor it was their escape strategy and run happily with their investors money.

This must be a big reminder to all people to not invest in any form of cloudmining sites today because surely its repeated scam will be happen.

Looks like hashflare.io is down now too.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:14:28 AM

fix scam?

Looks like hashflare.io is down now too.

Website is up and running actually but many people here predict this will be the next one to fall as many people consider this as a ponzi, it looks a lot alike like MiningSweden which has already gone scam and the userbase is only at about 8000 persons which is also very similar to MiningSweden. They are playing with the Scrypt now to prolong their life but as everyone else have said before here, its best to stay away as cloud mining is long dead and not profitable anymore. You can check Cloudmining101 thread here to check if a mining website is legit or a potential ponzi.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:22:16 AM

Already many threads related to Hasocean. Kindly lock this and continue in the main thread only to get the streamline of the talks and discussion.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

Its over with Hashocean they really scammed a lot of people, soon or later that would happen.
I already saw this coming from far, never invest in mining websites people its wasted time for sure.
shamzblueworld (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:12:20 AM

Its over with Hashocean they really scammed a lot of people, soon or later that would happen.
I already saw this coming from far, never invest in mining websites people its wasted time for sure.
In another forum someone shared an article on some bitcoin website that they got hacked... so it is possible they do come back and resume their services.
It is quite hard to believe now but maybe... hopefully... they do come back and resume.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:17:24 AM

In another forum someone shared an article on some bitcoin website that they got hacked... so it is possible they do come back and resume their services.
It is quite hard to believe now but maybe... hopefully... they do come back and resume.

Dont hope to much dude because theirs no hyip returns and continue paying after they run hash ocean chapter is done they run completely if they really plan to comeback well thats for new site surely they will make another cloudmining site and fooled people again and we must be carefull all hyips are scam that word we must remember and that can help so we cannot be scam in future.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: