Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Price will stay at 654.54$ this June to July  (Read 1743 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:38:10 AM

Yeah the price at the moment is a bit stable but they say it is only from June to July and to be honest that is not a long time if you ask me.
I hope that this is true because when the price is stable for to long things will become really boring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

so far it seems that each hundred dollar level has a sweet spot in the range of x30-x50 dollar where bitcoin price becomes stable at and everybody starts accumulating.

this has been the same with $200 then 300 then 400, we skipped 500 with a short period and now we are stable at $600 level so i wouldn't be surprised if this price stayed the same till the end of July and then a huge movement came.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
rogerwilco

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:12:01 PM

halving is about to come in 11 days,this price will not going stand until the end of july as so many people saying that halving will give affect to the market that much,see the halving countdown,and people's opinion could make other peoples following it

Reward halving itself will not affect the price of bitcoin- many of the investors have already placed their bets and $650 is about the correct price. We shouldn't see much changes between now and when the halving occurs. The real thing will only happen some time after the halving when the gradual effect of reduce supply kicks in.

This is my position as well.

Speculators are trying to price it in, but no one has perfect information. You can't simulate the reduced supply of fresh coins, so everyone has to wait and see how the bottleneck actually affects the market, which will take some time after the halving to kick in.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:15:51 PM

halving is about to come in 11 days,this price will not going stand until the end of july as so many people saying that halving will give affect to the market that much,see the halving countdown,and people's opinion could make other peoples following it

Reward halving itself will not affect the price of bitcoin- many of the investors have already placed their bets and $650 is about the correct price. We shouldn't see much changes between now and when the halving occurs. The real thing will only happen some time after the halving when the gradual effect of reduce supply kicks in.

This is my position as well.

Speculators are trying to price it in, but no one has perfect information. You can't simulate the reduced supply of fresh coins, so everyone has to wait and see how the bottleneck actually affects the market, which will take some time after the halving to kick in.
The bitcoin market price might increase after the halving and become stable at that price range because of the reduced supply.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:28:14 PM

Well, we just tested 667 dollars, so if the bull pressure keeps pushing we will be at 700+ dollars again pretty soon, making OP's prediction a failure already. If it corrects, It would still be a correct prediction if the average is near 654, but the entire thing is looking bullish as hell.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:07:55 PM

Well, we just tested 667 dollars, so if the bull pressure keeps pushing we will be at 700+ dollars again pretty soon, making OP's prediction a failure already. If it corrects, It would still be a correct prediction if the average is near 654, but the entire thing is looking bullish as hell.
i think that we will soon see bitcoin price over 700 dollars in my opinion because the bitcoin block reward halving is going to happen pretty soon thus pushing the price further up

i think that bitcoin price will definitely not stay like that because it is fluctuating from time to time so that is nearly impossible that the price will stay like that all the month
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: