Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins for Skrill!  (Read 1928 times)
LunaticExchanger (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:02:19 AM

Greetings,

Selling my Bitcoins for Skrill ONLY.

I have a decent amount of Bitcoins to sell.
You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum since I am extremely new. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

Following Preev.com, charging only 10% in rate.

Let me know.
Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satosher

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:00:21 AM

Greetings,

You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum since I am extremely new. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

Let me know.
Cheers.

Sent you PM regarding this.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:07:14 PM

Greetings,

Let me know.
Cheers.

There's an age-old saying from the wise and the sage: Those who ask for Skype are here to con you to your last underwear.

You don't need a Ph.D. to digest what he is up to here. Avoid this forum to avoid the eagle eyes of more experienced members who, when spotting a fraudster, will warn naive and gullible victims, thus spoiling the scammer's game.

On Skype you have the privacy of raping your victim financially. Why can't you "get used" to this forum? Being "extremely new" is not an excuse. It's really simple: (1) lift your arm to desk height, (2) use your fingers to type "i want to sell bitcoins please... here are my rate and my trade conditions... i want this or that in return... and I WILL USE ESCROW". See? It's a simple two-step process.

That last line (I WILL USE ESCROW) is what scammers hate.

Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:02:39 PM

I messaged them and told them I would sell them the remaining $1.77 I have in Skrill. Will update.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:42:20 PM

Must have skype = wont use Escrow for obvious reasons.

LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:05:35 PM

Greetings,

Let me know.
Cheers.

There's an age-old saying from the wise and the sage: Those who ask for Skype are here to con you to your last underwear.

You don't need a Ph.D. to digest what he is up to here. Avoid this forum to avoid the eagle eyes of more experienced members who, when spotting a fraudster, will warn naive and gullible victims, thus spoiling the scammer's game.

On Skype you have the privacy of raping your victim financially. Why can't you "get used" to this forum? Being "extremely new" is not an excuse. It's really simple: (1) lift your arm to desk height, (2) use your fingers to type "i want to sell bitcoins please... here are my rate and my trade conditions... i want this or that in return... and I WILL USE ESCROW". See? It's a simple two-step process.

Before you use your mouth, you should use your eyes & ears.
Listen & witness before attempting to speak.
Think twice (perhaps even more if necessary) before you type.

I can only post/message once every six minutes due to me being a new member on this forum.

I would be more than glad to use a trustworthy escrow.
I would be very comfortable to use Skype to communicate with whom I am transacting with, as I use Skype more than often.

Write your procedure down, roll it up and make it look like a holy scroll that carries a guide to Mary Read & Anne Bonnie's treasure, and finally "stick it ** **** *** ... somewhere safe."
TheOnlyAndOnly

Activity: 135

★ Pro Paysafecard Seller ★

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:28:39 PM

Greetings,

Let me know.
Cheers.

Before you use your mouth, you should use your eyes & ears.
Listen & witness before attempting to speak.
Think twice (perhaps even more if necessary) before you type.

I can only post/message once every six minutes due to me being a new member on this forum.

I would be more than glad to use a trustworthy escrow.
I would be very comfortable to use Skype to communicate with whom I am transacting with, as I use Skype more than often.

Write your procedure down, roll it up and make it look like a holy scroll that carries a guide to Mary Read & Anne Bonnie's treasure, and finally "stick it ** **** *** ... somewhere safe."

I can help you, send me a pm with ur skype

★★ Pro PaySafeCard Seller - Escrow Is Welcome! ★★
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:12:09 AM

whats ur skype id
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:38:52 AM

I talked to OP over skype, he wanted me to send first, I said escrow on Localbitcoins, he says he has a Localbitcoins account but doesn't use it and he doesn't understand the Localbitcoins escrow although he says he knows the market.
I am not accusing of anything he has the right to be careful, but saying to know the market and having a Localbitcoins account but refusing to use it for escrow just makes no sense.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:14:40 PM

whats ur skype id
Send me a message with your Skype-Name.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:19:57 PM

I talked to OP over skype, he wanted me to send first, I said escrow on Localbitcoins, he says he has a Localbitcoins account but doesn't use it and he doesn't understand the Localbitcoins escrow although he says he knows the market.
I am not accusing of anything he has the right to be careful, but saying to know the market and having a Localbitcoins account but refusing to use it for escrow just makes no sense.
I did not want you to send first. But I did not want to send first either.
I also requested an escrow. I asked you to search for an extremely trustworthy escrow from BTCTalk which I would not mind having.
I do know the market as I stated, I also specified what I was very familiar with on Skype.

Thank You for not accusing, otherwise it would be quite immature.
I am in absolute no rush to exchange.
TheOnlyAndOnly

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:51:00 PM

I did not want you to send first. But I did not want to send first either.
I also requested an escrow. I asked you to search for an extremely trustworthy escrow from BTCTalk which I would not mind having.
I do know the market as I stated, I also specified what I was very familiar with on Skype.

Thank You for not accusing, otherwise it would be quite immature.
I am in absolute no rush to exchange.

send me ur skype id

LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:27:52 AM

Bump.

Still looking for this.
Mature people only. Accepting reliable Escrows.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:57:33 AM

Bump.

Still looking for this.

I proposed we do the trade on Paxful or Localbitcoins and not wait for days for escrow from here to reply but you said no. Why are you avoiding a reputable selling site like Localbitcoins ?
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:48:12 PM

Bump.

Still looking for this.

I proposed we do the trade on Paxful or Localbitcoins and not wait for days for escrow from here to reply but you said no. Why are you avoiding a reputable selling site like Localbitcoins ?
Just because.
I am not avoiding LocalBitcoins; I am just not considering them.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

Bump.

Still looking for this.

Just because.
So what escrow that you are consideringto use? are you "considering" people to send first? Lmao Noobs
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:11:57 PM

Bump.

Still looking for this.

Just because.
So what escrow that you are consideringto use? are you "considering" people to send first? Lmao Noobs
No. Perhaps an extremely reliable escrow from BTCTalk.
Watch your mouth.
cryptolord

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:44:32 AM

Any testimony?

In Crypto We Trust
underdog747

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:47:12 AM

Lol I second that. Any testimony out there?
TheOnlyAndOnly

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:24:05 PM

Bump.

Still looking for this.

Hello,

How about sebastian as escrow? Hes the most trusted guy you can find, if interessed let me know. and yes, i understand you wish to stay of sites like localbitcoins cause all it takes is using vpn(if someone alrdy did fraud using this vpn before) and they block you and lock the bitcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: