Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who next do you think gonna run away with people BTC  (Read 5258 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

Honestly i nver trust those sites and same services they are planning in the first time to take the trust of people give a good promises and they are giving support but the truth is they are just attracting people to invest after that they are scam and run away your bitcoins..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:09:46 PM

Honestly i nver trust those sites and same services they are planning in the first time to take the trust of people give a good promises and they are giving support but the truth is they are just attracting people to invest after that they are scam and run away your bitcoins..

Exactly and they very well know that people will definitely invest with them when they will see higher returns and they take benefit of it and at the end we loose everything.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:11:05 PM

Any website which tells you a beautiful fairy tale to be true. Any website that has no real pool data or has no videos posted that they are generally mining, pictures can be faked but with videos is a bit more difficult. I think bitsrapid and biteminer as they all look like bad copy cats of the Hashocean page.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:42:32 PM

Just look at anyone and everyone selling mining equipment or cloud mining and you will find your next scam. They may not be as transparent as ButterflyLabs or Gaw Miners but they will cheat everyone they can. The days of individuals mining Bitcoin for profit are over and have been for several years.

When ASIC miners first appeared on the scene a friend asked me if I was going to get one and continue mining. I told him that was the dumbest idea I ever heard of because at least gpu's have another purpose.

Think about it a minute. If a company were producing miners that could roi and return a profit on top of the investment return why wouldn't they just mine on them and keep the profit (exactly what BFL did). Anyone with half a brain realizes that someone selling a machine that prints $100 bills would not sell the machine, or rent the machine, they would simply print as many 100's as they could as fast as they could.

If you are reading this and involved in any form of mining at this point and you aren't running a multimillion dollar Chinese mining farm then you deserve to lose your money. No one should feel sorry for you, they should castrate you before you reproduce and pollute the rest of society with the stupid gene.

lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:55:35 PM

Any website which tells you a beautiful fairy tale to be true. Any website that has no real pool data or has no videos posted that they are generally mining, pictures can be faked but with videos is a bit more difficult. I think bitsrapid and biteminer as they all look like bad copy cats of the Hashocean page.
i think that you are right that all those websites that offer high interest payments are going to sooner or later go bust, in my opinion it is going to be inevitable as they are just ponzies

all those hyips that are in the investor based games section will surely go bust in my opinion thus all the investors money will be lost, i never invest in such type of scams
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:56:43 PM

According to the topic; am thinking of Coince.com, Genesis Mining and Hashflare.
finger crossed watching from high distance sipping my coke and popcorn.

If i gamble with my BTC and win or loss is better than giving those egg-head my money to runaway.
Who do you think is next to parkupBTCBTCBTC

I don't have idea but it doesn't matter which ponzi will scam next sooner or later all of them are going to run away with the money they stole from clueless and deceived people who think that they invest in cloud mining..
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:14:18 PM

and btw, FUCK YOU cointelegraph for running coince ads.
This is after you ran neucoin shilling (NEU went from
4000 satoshi on presale to 100 satoshi).

You have no integrity and no credibility.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

So speaks the character who tried to run away with everyone's Bitcoins via, how many was it Jonald? 3 different attempts to fork Bitcoin into the hands of the banksters? Or have we reached 4 yet? Is everyone ready for Jonald's 4th attempt at running the whole Bitcoin network into the ground lol. Good luck jonald. I know you try your best Cheesy

Vires in numeris
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

So speaks the character who tried to run away with everyone's Bitcoins via, how many was it Jonald? 3 different attempts to fork Bitcoin into the hands of the banksters? Or have we reached 4 yet? Is everyone ready for Jonald's 4th attempt at running the whole Bitcoin network into the ground lol. Good luck jonald. I know you try your best Cheesy

Either you are stupid if you think I have that much power that I can 'run the network into the ground' (because I support bigger blocks)
or you are trying to deceive people into believing I'm a scammer. 

Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:02:30 PM

Jonald, it was your over-inflated ego that believed it was possible to subvert Bitcoin the way you did, not mine. Smiley

And no deception required, you are a scammer. Possibly a useful idiot who doesn't understand his actions, but that's your role. Live with it.

Vires in numeris
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:05:55 PM

Jonald, it was your over-inflated ego that believed it was possible to subvert Bitcoin the way you did, not mine. Smiley

And no deception required, you are a scammer. Possibly a useful idiot who doesn't understand his actions, but that's your role. Live with it.

QFR. 

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:06:56 PM

According to the topic; am thinking of Coince.com, Genesis Mining and Hashflare.

If i gamble with my BTC and win or loss is better than giving those egg-head my money to runaway.

I don't have idea but it doesn't matter which ponzi will scam next sooner or later all of them are going to run away with the money they stole from clueless and deceived people who think that they invest in cloud mining..
Almost all sites will run away in future with your money so its better to play safe and don't invest in any cloud mining sites to loose money in long run.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:39:49 PM

its hard to say who will next parkup and close with shit reason,after hashocean i think some site will follow,buti can't guess which one,that 3 site you mentioned above always have potential.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:39:56 PM

QFR.  

Don't you think abusing the trust of the people you're trying to hoodwink with attempts to screw Bitcoin and the people who made it what it is, do you think that isn't scamming Jonald?

For the record, here it is again: Jonald Fyookball is part of a campaign that has been attempting to deceive the entire Bitcoin community for over 18 months. He's part of the biggest scam in Bitcoin today.

What are you going to do now Jonald, give me another untrusted rating? You're a pathetic little coward, trying to discredit me with score sheets, all because you know you're totally unprepared to handle real adversity. I can run every troll like you off the forum, using only simple observations about your BS destructive propaganda. Oh, but you dropped your rating on me and ran away, so need for that. Like I said: coward

Vires in numeris
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:54:55 AM

First and foremost mining farms are not scammers. When you invest you must read their policy and when you agreed to their policy it means that you understand the risk of investing. And when you invest the risk of the company as well as the income is shared with you. So we have no right to blame the company for its downfall and our losses we are investor and we made a contract.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:46:49 AM

I think the most likely to be a scam is hashflare. I think they have a system that is similar to a ponzi / hyip so becarefull guys

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:07:21 AM

QFR.  

Don't you think abusing the trust of the people you're trying to hoodwink with attempts to screw Bitcoin and the people who made it what it is, do you think that isn't scamming Jonald?

For the record, here it is again: Jonald Fyookball is part of a campaign that has been attempting to deceive the entire Bitcoin community for over 18 months. He's part of the biggest scam in Bitcoin today.

What are you going to do now Jonald, give me another untrusted rating? You're a pathetic little coward, trying to discredit me with score sheets, all because you know you're totally unprepared to handle real adversity. I can run every troll like you off the forum, using only simple observations about your BS destructive propaganda. Oh, but you dropped your rating on me and ran away, so need for that. Like I said: coward

People are allowed to have different opinions, whether its about the blocksize, protocols, governance, or whatever.

However, when someone decides to dishonestly accuse me of being of scammer, I have every right to leave negative feedback.  

Please continue to enjoy your trolling.  It doesn't bother me in the least. Have a nice evening.  Kiss

edit:  And btw, I was peacefully enjoying this thread which was unrelated to the blocksize or anything.
You decided to follow me here and attack me and slander me... which is why you now have a red
negative trust.    If you persist in trying to bait me into continuing this nonsense, I'll just
put you on ignore again and you'll go away.  Now, please go away. lol.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:36:56 AM

All the ICO, investment / cloud mining scams have already run.  The next ones to do it will be whomever gets massive popularity out of nowhere, advertising spam/threads claiming how great the service/coin is...botton line, don't trust anyone...yet creating a scam seems more and more lucrative. Wtf is wrong with everyone, LOL
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:46:13 AM

All the ICO, investment / cloud mining scams have already run.  The next ones to do it will be whomever gets massive popularity out of nowhere, advertising spam/threads claiming how great the service/coin is...botton line, don't trust anyone...yet creating a scam seems more and more lucrative. Wtf is wrong with everyone, LOL

True, all site based investment or mining (don't have proof) is already assured of wearing the ponzi system and everyone knows that the system is extremely detrimental to the ponzi for people who recently signed up. It is true there is a lucrative ponzi system but it only survived briefly and if no response then it will end up in losses
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

Ranked by what I think failed most.

1. Ponzi game
2. IPO Altcoin
3. Cloud mining
4. Trading platform

Out of the four, I do not want to see the fourth one happen. Simply because the fourth one can affect the price of Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: