Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP VPS/RDPs | 1 TB HDD | 64GB DDR3 | Octo-core 16-threaded | 1 GBPS Unlimited  (Read 446 times)
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 01:53:35 PM by OmegaSquadTeemo

Specs in title are max specs, not the cheapest/lowest. Forgive the semi-clickbait.

Specs

• HDD storage
  • Duo Intel E5620 (2.4GHz each)
  • Octo-core, 16-threaded
  • 1 GBPS port
  • Unlimited bandwidth

Storage

$15/mo: 50 GB
$20/mo: 100 GB
$30/mo: 200 GB
$35/mo: 300 GB
$50/mo: 500 GB
$65/mo: 1 TB / 1000 GB

More

The servers are all based in the Netherlands and run Windows Server 2008 only. No exceptions.

These aren't my servers, I'm reselling as a 3rd party to my supplier (we're not friends or anything). I vouch for them, though at the time of this post my vouch is worth close to nothing at all. I will not accept escrow, (red flag, keep reading), because: what you pay is me used to buy the server and I keep a margin. I don't have the capital required to accept post-pay and looking at the loans section I certainly do not qualify for a sizable loan big enough to cover even the smallest of these plans.

Therefore, this is what I ask of you. I request you don't instantly start calling "scammer scammer" but rather at least give me the benefit of doubt. I don't expect you to purchase, but I expect you to act like an adult and not sully the reputation of a new member just because he's posting a sales thread with no escrow. You're welcome to speculate, but please do so objectively and with no hate comments. I understand scammers do frequent this forum and I also understand if no one wants to buy... just putting this out there.

Here's what I propose if you want to buy but can't trust me: if you can find an escrow I trust as well, I don't mind you sending the money to him first. Wait, I know I said I don't accept escrow, but keep reeeeadddding. I will direct him to send the exact server payment to an address (in doing this I will also have to disclose my supplier, so he can verify the invoice is legitimate). This way, the only thing you risk is me keeping the server for myself... but I gain really nothing from that, so I have neither gain in nor motive to do so.

If it makes you feel more secure for some reason, I do own a TREZOR (I can prove this, PM me if you want). I'm not new to cryptocurrency or virtual private server management.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:58:46 AM

Bump, I am still selling these servers.

I can go first for trusted members for the $15, $20, and $35 servers.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:06:23 AM

I can go first for trusted members on all plans.  Grin
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:13:44 AM

Like I said, I can go first for all trusted members.  Cool
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:24:04 AM

You are unwilling to use an escrow because you cannot afford a $15 server? You only have 30 activity. I doubt you wouldn't run off the with $15 since it means so much to you.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:22:28 AM

You are unwilling to use an escrow because you cannot afford a $15 server? You only have 30 activity. I doubt you wouldn't run off the with $15 since it means so much to you.

You obviously didn't read the later messages, Mr. 28-Activity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: