Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: From 1 Bitcoin to 100 Bitcoins - what would you do then?  (Read 3153 times)
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:05:35 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 10:17:34 AM by ifightformerkel

When you would make with a altcoin for example from 1 Bitcoin 100 Bitcoins, what would you do then?

This would be right now about 65.000 Dollar.

1. Would you cash out everything?

2. Would you invest in 5 new icos with each 20 Bitcoins and hold long term (12 - 24 month) and hoping that some of that 5 icos will double your 20 Bitcoins again 10x or more times? = 500 or more Bitcoins

3. Would you invest in altcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:17:58 AM

4. "Keep it quiet" would be my next step, lol

Vires in numeris
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:20:18 AM

What do you mean with keep it quiet?

You wouldnt do nothing and wait for Bitcoin rising?
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

I mean, I would take my decision (and solicit opinions for the decision) in private, not in public. Basically, I hope you're posting this through some IP anonymising service, because otherwise, you're kind of leaking more information about your BTC holdings than I would consider wise. I use anonymising services to login to bitcointalk.org, and I still don't reveal my BTC holdings (past, present or future) on this forum. Bear in mind that other people might copy your behaviour without taking precautions, you wouldn't want that, would you?

Vires in numeris
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:30:19 AM

When you would make with a altcoin for example from 1 Bitcoin 100 Bitcoins, what would you do then?

2. Would you invest in 5 new icos with each 20 Bitcoins and hold long term (12 - 24 month) and hoping that some of that 5 icos will double your 20 Bitcoins again 10x or more times? = 500 or more Bitcoins

If a person has debts to pay IRL, then cashing out and paying off would be the logical choice for sure. If there are no lingering debts to be paid, then perhaps long term invest should suffice. I would perhaps cash out the initial deposit of 1 coin, and then play around with the rest of the "profits". DC alt coin would be invest option for me and they only need a dev, so the invest amount to get it up and running wouldn't much either. If im to lazy to do any of the above, I would cash it all out, but unfortunately I can't say what I would with it, as it could pull down the forums standards  Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:39:23 AM

I mean, I would take my decision (and solicit opinions for the decision) in private, not in public. Basically, I hope you're posting this through some IP anonymising service, because otherwise, you're kind of leaking more information about your BTC holdings than I would consider wise. I use anonymising services to login to bitcointalk.org, and I still don't reveal my BTC holdings (past, present or future) on this forum. Bear in mind that other people might copy your behaviour without taking precautions, you wouldn't want that, would you?

so bill gates should have been robbed and murdered already? i don't think someone care if you have 100 btc or 1000 btc, many people have much more money than that and they are well known, i mean 65k is a joke....
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:41:36 AM

@ Carlton Banks, i know what you mean. But i dont have 100 BTC you must not worry  Grin   Cry.

But you are right, when i would have 100 BTC, then i wouldnt even post with the same PC and same IP where my Bitcoins are.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

so bill gates should have been robbed and murdered already? i don't think someone care if you have 100 btc or 1000 btc, many people have much more money than that and they are well known, i mean 65k is a joke....

I'm making the assumption that the OP is not the most publicly wealthy corporate insider on the entire planet...... that sort of status helps to protect your billions, and playing along with the globalisation agenda is what got Gates that money to begin with.

Maybe once the OP has branched out to find people who would genuinely want to help him protect a fortune and remain an independent individual, he can be as public as Bill Gates about his money. But that's not going to happen automatically the day he bags his BTC target. Mo' money, mo' problems.

Vires in numeris
Bitcoinadapt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:58:45 AM

I'd dump the shitcoin immediately for bitcoin.

If I thought this investment strategy was feasible, I'd invest some of the 100 BTC from question 1 in a MRI scan to find the extent of my brain damage.

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:11:17 AM

if I get such big amount. I would like to cash all my 100btc. and then I will buy a car to build a house for my future family, 😂 but maybe not so much to reach the amount because I always lose in gambling. but by the way what is Altcoin. I know it is because bitcoin
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:13:24 AM

if I get such big amount. I would like to cash all my 100btc. and then I will buy a car to build a house for my future family, 😂 but maybe not so much to reach the amount because I always lose in gambling. but by the way what is Altcoin. I know it is because bitcoin

You can never expect to win 100 btc in a gambling, that seems to be difficult and very risky, but if you trade your bitcoins then there is a possibility that you can hold 100 btc in future.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:16:31 AM

I would try the second option to try to invest in 5 new ICO and hope that this will 5x multiply my bitcoins making them 500. 500 bitcoins is more than 300.000 USD right now and that would be enough to cashout all and to buy a shop in my country, give it for rent and live with the rent of my shop. I hate my work and my dream is one day to be able to have a shop of my own and living with it by giving it for rent.
Bitcoin maybe in a not so distant future if the price rises quite high I can have my shop , but for now its just my dream.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:21:29 AM

I will cash out half of my bitcoin into fiat and the rest i keep it for another investment to get more profit, but i won't play for long time on this investment. There must be have a risk though.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:11:34 PM

Of course young man like me, would to sell the bitcoin then buy a car and pay for college. Of course I'm not sell all of bitcoin I would left some to do trading. Since I know there is  a site named www.poloniex.com that let me to trade.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

It sounds incredible but the best thing to do for me will be cash out 90% and continue to grow the remaining 10%. That is a big amount and it requires a lot of skill and patience to reach.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:30:04 PM

For me i will choose the first one but not everything i will cash out the half of that amount and use it to buy a house or have a average car. And the result i will use it as a capital for taking risking on ICO and also buying some altcoins now because i think it's the right time because of the high price of bitcoin. So i will buy many altcoins and hold them and wait for the price of bitcoin to have a huge down so my altcoins can adjust and rise Grin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:32:30 PM

I will cash out half of my bitcoin into fiat and the rest i keep it for another investment to get more profit, but i won't play for long time on this investment. There must be have a risk though.

If we hold 100 bitcoins and if price reaches to $1k then smart move be to sell all our bitcoins and converting it to fiat, as you can again buy it when price will fall in future.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

If that happens to me, then will I use Bitcoin 10 to satisfy themselves, 10 bitcoin to help others, 20 Bitcoin trades 20 Bitcoin to invest, and 40 Bitcoin as savings await price bitcoin become higher again
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:39:01 PM

What would i do then i dont know what to do than how do you think i will get 100 bitcoins just from 1 dont think that
would happen ever. There are always people speculating about this kind of bullshits.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:48:01 PM

First of all cashing from altcoin to bitcoin. When i have the 100 bitcoins (i never had that luck), divide it on 4 groups. 25% to fiat money, 25% to bitcoin cold wallet, 25 % to another altcoin, and 25% waiting for next investment.
If you don't need fiat money, could be a possibility to move this 25 % to 50% to bitcoin cold wallet.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

I think that if i get 100 bitcoins for 1 i will cashout instantly, cause i want to buy a new car and it's will be something like a gift for me. Hope that will happen to me someday Grin Grin

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:36:44 PM

What would i do then i dont know what to do than how do you think i will get 100 bitcoins just from 1 dont think that
would happen ever. There are always people speculating about this kind of bullshits.
Yeah what I want to know is how he is going to make 100 Bitcoin from just 1 Bitcoin that is just not possible. He could try it with gambling but I am sure that he is just going to lose that 1 Bitcoin.
So if you do not know how you are going to this this do not speculate about it.
BellaBitBit

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:41:26 PM

+1
The amount of disclosure of btc holdings on this forum is mind boggling.  Huh

I love Bitcoin
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:46:14 PM

Nowadays it is rather unlikely that you will generate a 100x return from buying/selling altcoins. And if you really find a way to do this, why would you stop using the method after you've made 100 BTC?

Most altcoins are junk with zero positive future prospects. The only way you could theoretically generate returns is by successful back-and-forth trading of the currency pairs. But as a longer terms investment, altcoins are a really bad choice. Their potentially useful features will be sooner or later adopted by Bitcoin, making them obsolete.

If I would have 100 BTC, I would simply do the same as I'm doing today with my small amount: HODL until I can buy my daily necessities directly with Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
harun78

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:40:33 PM

withdraw most and do things as usual on trade altcoins.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:46:58 PM

Rather than my day job, if I've such a big volume of bitcoin only little portion based on requirements will be cashed out. Remaining will be used to multiply as well implement business with bitcoin acceptance.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:15:49 PM

Rather than my day job, if I've such a big volume of bitcoin only little portion based on requirements will be cashed out. Remaining will be used to multiply as well implement business with bitcoin acceptance.
wow interesting you have very good intensions and hope that you will accomplish your wishes. I personally have very limited amount of bitcion and I have hold them for the price increase. but I am hopeful that very soon I will double my balance.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:20:47 PM

@ Carlton Banks, i know what you mean. But i dont have 100 BTC you must not worry  Grin   Cry.

But you are right, when i would have 100 BTC, then i wouldnt even post with the same PC and same IP where my Bitcoins are.

I'll definitely do the same,you might become a target if they know how much or how large bitcoins you are holding,it's always best not to flaunt to much,they might think too that you are some sort of dev of altcoins ..

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:34:54 PM

I'll definitely do the same,you might become a target if they know how much or how large bitcoins you are holding,it's always best not to flaunt to much,they might think too that you are some sort of dev of altcoins ..
Considering the nature of Bitcoin and how the protocols work, you're actually safer flaunting how much Bitcoin you own as opposed to flaunting how much fiat you own. It is far easier to gain access to a fiat bank account or fake an identity and gain access that way when you compare it to gaining access to a Bitcoin wallet. If you aren't retarded and you pay attention to who sends you what and what it is, you should be mostly ok.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:43:32 PM

if I get so much i will amount to cash out all my BTC and then I will make a party to my house. I just want to celebrate my to earn the BTC. and then build a business like shop, so I'll have money again. more money to come to me if I may be 100BTC much better if i get i will invest 100BTC other site for bitcoin more to come with me. but it is very hard for that, it's hard to get 1 BTC that so? just to dream really thats. 😂😂😂
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:55:01 PM

i would hold at least half of it and try investing the rest in promising altcoins.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:57:08 PM

i would hold at least half of it and try investing the rest in promising altcoins.

That's the right thing to do as I feel that altcoins has a great future ahead and it would be an profitable decision to invest in altcoins.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

Well, most financial advisors will tell you to settle the debt with the highest interest rate first, until all your debt is paid. There are only a small percentage of people in this world without debt. I will also

diversify into other Alt coins {You even have to hedge against Bitcoin failing....} The best option would be to buy some assets... no matter what happens in the global economy, you should be able to

sell those assets at a later stage.  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:57:44 PM

I would not be cashing anything out if I made such a huge amount of Bitcoins. I'd basically save most of those coins and also spend a portion on electronics and food.
Just to avoid paying taxes on it Smiley

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:06:32 PM

then why are you on this thread if you dont care about this kind of "bullshits"? i think it is possible for example in playing gambling games or investing your bitcoins somewhere

i would most probably invest it all into a gambling website or do some cryptocurrency trading, i would surely not spend any bitcoins then but i would save it to make more money in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:10:23 PM

I would not be cashing anything out if I made such a huge amount of Bitcoins. I'd basically save most of those coins and also spend a portion on electronics and food.
Just to avoid paying taxes on it Smiley

I think you should sell if you see all time high price ever, and if you don't sell and keep on saving then it can be risky if price falls in future, don't miss a single opportunity to earn profits from it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:17:27 PM

Surely i will withdraw half of the, i.e 50BTC ...rest i will hold them and will do nothing with them for quiet some time...hope for btc price to increase...and will have some party first of all Tongue
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:26:25 PM

I would pay for my sister's education, buy a flat, travel somewhere and try to keep around 10 000 untouched for something in the future

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:43:30 PM

if i can make 100 bitcoin with 1 bitcoin in a short time like OP suggest (investing in an altcoin) then i would cash all of it out and put in my cold storage (maybe sell a couple for $$$) and then continue my investment with the same amount of 1 bitcoin as before.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kryptqnick
Legendary

Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:01:29 PM

if i can make 100 bitcoin with 1 bitcoin in a short time like OP suggest (investing in an altcoin) then i would cash all of it out and put in my cold storage (maybe sell a couple for $$$) and then continue my investment with the same amount of 1 bitcoin as before.
And what if it suddenly goes wrong and after having at first 100 BTC for 1 you then get 0.001 out of 1 BTC?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

it is not that easy to earn 100 BTC from 1 BTC hard work needed to earn that amount even in years
PokemonFun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:10:19 PM

I would wothdrawal one part from that 100 btc like 20 btc and other part split to couple parts.20 btc I would invest in shares which have great potentisl to grow in one revenue share sites where I can receive nice dividends.5 btc I would save to bulit very powerful poker bank which can give me 100% safety playing with 0% risk because I am professional poker player.25 btc I would invest in revenue share site package in one site.And 30 btc I would deposit in one site and buy shares because of nice dividends.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:29:13 PM

it is not that easy to earn 100 BTC from 1 BTC hard work needed to earn that amount even in years

Exactly and even if take help from gambling to earn that huge amount then I don't think its possible to achieve that high value in quick time.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:31:55 PM

And what if it suddenly goes wrong and after having at first 100 BTC for 1 you then get 0.001 out of 1 BTC?

Haha that would be really funny and actually quite sad at the same time; it's always good to take extra precaution; maybe convert it to fiat just to be on the safe side. I would use that 100BTC immediately once i get it, to buy all the games on my steam wishlist, i think there are about 300games on my wishlist and i think 100BTC is more than enough for all of those.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:27:53 PM

If you ask me it is almost impossible to make a 100 Bitcoin from just 1 Bitcoin, explain to me how that is possible because I do not think it is.
If it really wads possible then everybody would be making use of that tactic.
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:24:46 PM

If you ask me it is almost impossible to make a 100 Bitcoin from just 1 Bitcoin, explain to me how that is possible because I do not think it is.
If it really wads possible then everybody would be making use of that tactic.
It's not relied on the strategy or another form like that but just relies on the luck in yourselves. but it's possible to make 100 BTC from just 1 BTC if you have a big chance to getting luck on yourselves. not only 1 BTC into 100 BTC. a few time ago I saw the people only with .8 BTC of funds can make 90 BTC.... all of that is possible.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:17:28 PM

It would be better to cash out or reserve the half then reroll the other half.  In case some of these investment in ICO failed, you still have fund to pull to invest it again to another one and get profit.  Buying altcoin is an option but why would someone keep an altcoin while you have the most trusted crypto in hand.  Trade it maybe then convert it to bitcoin once profit is realized.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:24:14 PM

I think i will cash out half of it and invest the other half, but i quite doubt i will invest in alt coin, because i dont have a very good experience when i  became investor alt coin, i lost almost 1 btc at that time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:24:25 PM

I would've done the same thing lmao.
I see that the point of sharing what we do with our coins is a way to inform everyone and influence them about what to do with theirs as well, but we all our own choices to make. I'd rather keep quite about my coins and do my own business for the sole reason that everyone have their own preference.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:29:41 PM

I think i will cash out half of it and invest the other half, but i quite doubt i will invest in alt coin, because i dont have a very good experience when i  became investor alt coin, i lost almost 1 btc at that time

Investing in altcoin is risky but its always good to invest in bitcoin trading as we know that future of bitcoin is good and it will allow us to make regular profits.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:08:09 PM

I will invest in bitcoin along with altcoins, with tat I also wll spend some of my bitcoins online for purchases and will convert some of them to fiat in order to buy those things which are not available with bitcoin.

Hire me for your campaign management
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

of course that would need really hard work and that would definitely require a lot of time i think

in my opinion i would just hold all my bitcoins then in order to make some good money over time hopefully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:17:14 PM

I would definitly sell half of this amount i.e 500 btc and would invest remaining in differnt ico if that is the way i have made 100 btc.If i lose my coins this time,i will always have money to fall back upon

zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:31:16 PM

but i think 100 is not the end. after 100 there are still so many numbers which are in our approaches and we have to continue struggle for getting that limit. i think it need commitment self esteem.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:49:33 PM

I sleep better with Bitcoin than any other alt coins. So I myself probably will do nothing g.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:54:25 PM

but i think 100 is not the end. after 100 there are still so many numbers which are in our approaches and we have to continue struggle for getting that limit. i think it need commitment self esteem.

Its never easy to earn or have 100 bitcoins in wallet it will require great level of dedication and hard work to hold that amount in your wallet.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:32:21 AM

I will buy all altcoin that had potential to increase  I will provide 1btc each altcoin it's about 50% of btc so I will buy 50 kind of altcoin that I'm choosing ,and widraw 25% and the other 25% will go to investment,my own or other investment.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:41:50 AM

Its never easy to earn or have 100 bitcoins in wallet it will require great level of dedication and hard work to hold that amount in your wallet.
Yes indeed , for just holding you amount in the wallet it's become difficult things, i think anytime the temptation is always there. and it's very hard. like me anytime I want to keep holding my BTC in the wallet but the temptation is always coming. and it's hard for myself to prevent the temptation of buying things.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:40:46 AM

my answers is no i would not cash out everything because 100 bitcoins is huge money and have very potential to growth if we find exact way to do it and there will be very useless if those amount only become an idle coins however might be invest for ICO coins is a good idea but for me only 10 btc is enough because invest for ICO coins very risky too me and i would use the rest for my capital trading and might be for gambling
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:22:04 AM

If such a miracle happens soon, I will enlarge and take my business to the next level which is the major factor for my long run. Also I will be relaxed state and won't be greedy towards money.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:31:51 AM

i would cash out everything and continue trading with what i had before and i may only increase that amount by like 10% because i made a huge profit (in my dreams!) and i won't change anything about what i was doing before. because i chose the way i trade and the amount for a reason, because i can handle that much and not any more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:32:22 AM

What is "icos"?I`ve never heard about this word.

I`m not very good at investing in altcoins.Maybe,i would retire.

65,000$ is a lot of money in my country.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:46:21 AM

I will say <cashout> some of it and enjoy it. Money is like drugs too, the more you earn the more you want. You will take bigger risks and in the end you will lose all of it. Take some of the money and enjoy your success, because there are not a lot of people who can say, they own 100 bitcoins.

If you take 50 and hoard another 50 and the price per bitcoin goes up by 100%, you would have doubled the value and you can cash out again, so there is no need to risk it on dodgy Alt coins. ^smile^

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:50:21 AM

Id probably just hold still. It woul dbe handy to pay of my house but with 100 bitcoins theres a good chance it would rise further still. It would be a bit of a dilema because it would be absolutly gutting if you woke up one morning and checked the price only to find that it had crashed back down to whatever amount and youd lost 1000s of dollars. obviouilsy the more bitcoins youve got the more you lose each time bitcoin crashes.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:50:59 AM

Cash out. Number one. Because you don't know when , you don't know if you can still gain profit from it. How about if that time, Altcoin stops mining ? How if all bitcoin stops transacting ? We don't know right ? So for me, if I earn that much as 100 BTC, then I will now stop earning bitcoin and use it to start my business. Because its more profitable rather than earning bitcoins. 100 Bitcoin is so big right now by the way.

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:59:00 AM

Do nothing and be conservative.

100 BTC is more than enough in crypto reserves and in fiat reserve and probably will be worth much in the near future
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:31:29 PM

100 bitcoins is enough to start trading in poloniex with a good knowledge of alts xcoin markets 2x of 100 BTC is possible in two months.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:42:24 PM

this (100BTC) is not a thing that can happen over night and will happen over a long period of time depending on your initial investment.

i always cash out the extra money that i make so yes i would cash out the profit and continue with what i am feeling more comfortable with.

i don't like ICO at all. so no this is not a good option for me.
and the double scenario you are describing here is not going to happen with ICOs.

i thought the assumption in your first line was that the profit was made through altcoins
so yes i will continue investing in altcoins.

--looking for signature--
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

1st thing that I will do is to withdraw 10 BTC and go for a party with my friends Cheesy

Then I will invest those 90 BTC in giving out loans to earn small but safe profit.

Also i will keep withdrawing some of the profit every month or whenever I need in my local currency Cheesy
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:04:19 PM

If i could turn 1 bitcoin to 100 i would withdraw 50 and invest other 50 on different altcoins/trade.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:14:34 PM

I will never say anything like i made 100 bitcoin out of 1 bitcoin anywhere and will keep on cashing out 50 bitcoin slowly in small amount. And will invest next 50 or just only 20 bitcoin in other few potential altcoins.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:16:24 PM

I will never say anything like i made 100 bitcoin out of 1 bitcoin anywhere and will keep on cashing out 50 bitcoin slowly in small amount. And will invest next 50 or just only 20 bitcoin in other few potential altcoins.

That's true no one will like to disclose what amount of coins they are holding in their wallet, so its better to sell on installment basis when we see higher price.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:30:19 PM

you could invest it again in altcoin, since that worked fine the first time, but i like the advice to buy some stuff that has some long term value. like a flat maybe. just to be on the safe side.
better safe than sorry.

Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

cashing them out is the best choice I think. I mean why should I keep all profit I got without enjoy some of them.

then we can divide them into two parts: for your daily needs or buy a house, and the other is for business like trading, investment, etc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:32:05 AM

cashing them out is the best choice I think. I mean why should I keep all profit I got without enjoy some of them.

then we can divide them into two parts: for your daily needs or buy a house, and the other is for business like trading, investment, etc.

I agree cashing it out is good choice, but cashout it only half and and For me the half of 100 btc is very large amount and its enough to start my own bussines and buy house  for just half of it, is much better if the other half have there own way to increase more and have profit online using it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:25:46 AM

I am more of an investor. I would most probably invest in different altcoins and increase my total count of Bitcoin.

However, I may also just hold the 100 BTC and wait for the halving. Either way, I normally make a profit.

Smiley

PS: What would you do?
sportsbettor8

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:31:34 AM

Buy some altcoin, maybe the dream will come true, but it is very rare, there are so many alts have gained over 100X, but holding them and wait for 100X is difficult.

Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:40:32 AM

At this point I think I would rather earn more from bitcoin<=>FIAT speculation than from trying to predict next good altcoin.
With Bitcoin I doubt that we can have problem similar to The Dao hack, and random encounters - like Bitfinex hack are even better for buying BTC while low.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
youyou_

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:43:40 AM

I agree cashing it out is good choice, but cashout it only half and and For me the half of 100 btc is very large amount and its enough to start my own bussines and buy house  for just half of it, is much better if the other half have there own way to increase more and have profit online using it.

in what country do you start a business AND buy a house for 50 btc? Huh
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

though if it happens i will use it for more investment...and to own a private company!!! gives some out to those who are in needs...exp orphan homes....... Cheesy
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:01:40 AM

Depending on my needs I would cashout less than half of them and invest outside the crypto world, the rest a part of then I would hold for few or more years and the last part I would see where to invest, which coin worth trading and make a little profit.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:05:20 AM

Avarice is the root of all evil.If I got lucky enough to make 100 btc with 1 btc investment,I would either cash out all or atleast half of that and keep rest of 50 coins for future.Investing all coins again wouldn't be a wise decision in my opinion
Labumi

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:18:54 AM

though if it happens i will use it for more investment...and to own a private company!!! gives some out to those who are in needs...exp orphan homes....... Cheesy

It could have been you do, but I'm sure if you get these things in a different way you definitely will not do what you are talking about now!! . For example you get 100 BTC from gambling, surely you would be greedy for all BTC you get, because you know the way that it is very difficult to get it. But it will have no effect when you did have a good heart sincerity
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:42:46 AM

First of all, it is very very hard and almost impossible to earn 100 bitcoin from just 1 bitcoin by investing in altcoins. Instead of investing in ICO's , I will prefer investing in bitcoin or dash only.

If I have to hold some coin for a long time to get best return, then it would be only bitcoin and nothing else. Only bitcoin has the potential to go up to really high. No other coins has such potential.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:06:24 AM

If you are as rich as Bill Gates, even if you disclose your holdings to the public, no one might be able to rob/murder him because he uses his wealth for his protection too. He could not be that rich without being wise.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

Hello
I would first cash out 75btc. Next work with the rest on investment sites and invest tgem in legit places where I can reap profits in the long run not Ponzi schemes. Also would like to donate some to chartable trusts that accept bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:22:59 PM

yeah i would try to create my own company, in this way i think i would make even more money over time, it would be really cool though i dont have that much bitcoins now
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:12:38 PM

yeah i would try to create my own company, in this way i think i would make even more money over time, it would be really cool though i dont have that much bitcoins now

I like this idea because it is more creative than just trading and doing things like that.

but at the same time this idea can lead to a disaster if you are not exactly experienced enough to run your own business. after all it is not easy to have a successful business and growing it without years of experience and trial and error on smaller projects.

Only Bitcoin
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

I would hold long term, and have 10% taken out and put them in an exchange to play with. Of course wall know what happens when you have your money in exchanges, but how are you going to profit from fast pumps then? You gotta risk to win more.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

I would hold long term, and have 10% taken out and put them in an exchange to play with. Of course wall know what happens when you have your money in exchanges, but how are you going to profit from fast pumps then? You gotta risk to win more.

How incredible and extremely genius. That way you can benefit and can also satisfy your appetite. Better saving most of the ones we have now and use a fraction of the money that we have rather than spending most of we have and just saving a fraction. Because our life is not just for today, we have a very long life, so we must also prepare everything
saladin7000

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:45:07 PM

I will cashout 70% from those btc and invest it on property and because I am still college student maybe I will spend some to pay my college fees too

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
2legit2

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:00:06 PM

investing is not always a best decision to make to be honest, i think saving it all would be way better, in this way you would be able to make profit over time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=mintdice.com/game/casino/slots?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Hero][size=9pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2ebe5f]MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER.[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][font=Arial][color=#838282]Introducing[size=7pt]  [/size]the[size=7pt]  [/size]world's[size=7pt]  [/size]best[size=7pt]  [/size]fully[size=7pt]  [/size]featured[size=7pt]  [/size]cryptocurrency[size=8pt]  [/size]casino[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=facebook.com/MintDiceOnline/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url]
[url=instagram.com/mintdice/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=twitter.com/MintDice][color=#838
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:14:40 PM

investing is not always a best decision to make to be honest, i think saving it all would be way better, in this way you would be able to make profit over time

But investment will give you higher profits in compare to saving, investment will make your money grow and give you better returns in future which is not possible with saving.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:21:09 PM

I think if you want to continue to add bitcoin you have then make trades altcoin is the best choice.
altcoin movement is very fast and continuously. we can see altcoin move to 100% in just one day.
that's what makes altcoin be excellent for those who want to earn huge profits.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:52:30 PM

I think if you want to continue to add bitcoin you have then make trades altcoin is the best choice.
altcoin movement is very fast and continuously. we can see altcoin move to 100% in just one day.
that's what makes altcoin be excellent for those who want to earn huge profits.
Your right that altocin as fast movement of the price but the problem is which altcoin should be invest to make a profit..
Trading is not easy to make a large amount of bitcoin but there is a way to make a profit for safety you should choose legint altcoin that you know will alive for a long time like litecoin dogecoin and monero or clams.. those altcoin are safe to invest,
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:42:30 PM

Hello
I would first cash out 75btc. Next work with the rest on investment sites and invest tgem in legit places where I can reap profits in the long run not Ponzi schemes. Also would like to donate some to chartable trusts that accept bitcoin.
I'll probably do the same, although with the opposite amounts. I'll cash out 25BTC because that's already a lot for me, considering the cost of living from where I live, and I'll be holding on to that 75BTC in hopes of it's value going even further up. Although if I feel that bitcoin's value isn't going up any further, I'd most probably cash them out too.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

I would invest 10% on alts the rest send it to my wallet and I would buy CUBE since all the confusion with the current fork you will need a minimum of 10 million just to stake so only for the rich.
marketgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:34:22 PM

A good amount of if i will cashout to be sure that i have cash in my hands. If i would have some much bitcoins in my wallet it is probably to be hacked by someone and steal from me so its better to have cash. And with the rest i will invest in different websites of investment.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:04:19 PM

For me i will invest some and few are save to wallet because its not safe to your profit to stay at trading site because every there is exchange site are hack lik mt gox cryptsy and bitfinex.. so always keep a profit and invest again the capital..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:24:45 PM

That is huge money for me and my situation, I will never see that amount of money in my life. Probably I would need couple days to come to myself after first shock. And then couple more days for thinking carefully about my next move.
   Who knows what would I do, but if I made 100 from one I would try the same with 5 from start. And rest I would cash out, and buy a house and car. I can even buy furniture for house with that money. That would be amazing, with my salary I can just dream about it.
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:06:49 AM

Avarice is the root of all evil.Investing all coins again wouldn't be a wise decision in my opinion
But the avarice is rooted by the people desire, maybe I can say the avarice is the excessive desire characteristic. but that's right putting all of your money is not the best choice because you need top considering about the risk of the investment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:16:07 AM

I would sell all of the alt, wait for the inevitable price collapse and buy back the same amount of the alt for future pumps if it was a coin I felt had a future. Let's assume I can buy back my 100 BTC worth for 30-40 BTC post pump.

With that spare 60-70 I'd park 25 BTC in cold storage. Maybe 10 would be spunked on other alts in wild bets. The rest would be spent on travel to very weird places. It's about time crypto delivered some fun for me.

croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:09:19 AM

I Will Do Only Two Things with these Bitcoins Because 100 Btc is a Very large Amount so I have To Think about it:-
1) I Can Invest this amount of Bitcoins in Trading Bitcoins and Other Altcoins or I Can Start a New Business with it.....
2) Or I can Cash out  Some Bitcoins and Then I Start a New Business with the amount I Withdrawn......
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10535

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:24:32 AM

trading and making a profit is like a cycle, you invest some initial amount and if it is small then you grow it little by little and keep all the profit inside the process and continue trading with all of it until you reach a level that you feel like you are taking a bigger risk, so in case i earn 100BTC profit i will reach that lever and withdraw the extra amount.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:20:44 AM

trading and making a profit is like a cycle, you invest some initial amount and if it is small then you grow it little by little and keep all the profit inside the process and continue trading with all of it until you reach a level that you feel like you are taking a bigger risk, so in case i earn 100BTC profit i will reach that lever and withdraw the extra amount.
es, and it will not stay as  bitcoin forever right Smiley of course afetr a certain amount or our goa is reach, we should withdraw it and spend for that goal or target to spend whether its for vacation, house repair,education etc. Sometimes it can be an emergency fund.Bitcoin is another form of investment or another avenue in internet where we can earn,spend etc.

Open for Campaigns
renem

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:43:39 AM

i will not cash everything i will cash out half of my bitcoin then go to 2. i will invest the half of my bitcoin i will take the risk because in investment there's always no guarantee that they going to double or triple your money but it's your luck if you get paid of some investment website who saying that they going to double your bitcoin and after they double my money im going to cash it all and build a offline store where i can start a new business to live everyday Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:19:45 AM

That would feel like heaven.  I would do all the things you have listed.  I think all three were good ways to multiply your bitcoin.  Well, first, I should taste the fruit of my hard work, dedication, and perseverance.  I would treat myself some food as a reward and a reminder that this is the fruit of hard work.  Then for it to continue to grow and to have more income, I would invest them to good investing sites.  I would just put a little part of my bitcoin to altcoins as I do not know if I would have an income like bitcoins do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: