Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:20:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.25 loan (details inside)  (Read 659 times)
blackhawx (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:58:45 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 12:21:18 PM by blackhawx

Ok so i am Blackhawx. I am requesting 0.25 BTC to pay off some e-bills that i don't exactly have the real money to cover. I can pay back within a week to an month. Plus an extra 0.05 added to the payback amount for the help. Right now all i have is my steam account worth $330. But please i am begging. Anyone who can get me the money i need fast, i will be truly grateful.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

no collateral? forget it, no one is dumb enough to give you free money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
blackhawx (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:21:34 PM

there i changed it Angry
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:10:32 PM

I am sorry but a steam account like this is not worth much when it comes to collateral.  Some people will take them, but not many because the accounts can be recovered by the owner by contacting steam support.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:13:09 PM

there i changed it Angry
Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
Credits:Vod

Steam account can't be used as collateral as you can easily obtain the account back with the help of customer Support Wink
Offer something else or close this loan request if you don't have any sufficient collateral
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 01:08:21 AM

Every time the BTC goes up a bit or bitcoin makes it into the local news the newbie loan scammers seem to come out of the shadows, i have been seeing it for years now.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:01:05 AM

Every time the BTC goes up a bit or bitcoin makes it into the local news the newbie loan scammers seem to come out of the shadows, i have been seeing it for years now.
IMO, The moderators should remove threads that are obvious loan scams because they only clutter this section.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:04:18 AM

IMO, The moderators should remove threads that are obvious loan scams because they only clutter this section.
But then scams are not moderated so threads as such are not being deleted. If that will only be implemented then the percentage of people being scammed here would lessen but then I think we are free to decide if we will believe the persons scam attempts or not. It is still our catch to prevent ourselves from being scammed.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

But then scams are not moderated so threads as such are not being deleted. If that will only be implemented then the percentage of people being scammed here would lessen but then I think we are free to decide if we will believe the persons scam attempts or not. It is still our catch to prevent ourselves from being scammed.
You cannot moderate a scam but even if they tried to delete scam attempts and openly tell the community they were doing so then it would give members a false sense of security thinking that all and any offers here a "safe" to invest in.
It's much better to just leave it the way it is and make everybody do their own homework before deciding what to invest in.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:56:03 AM

You cannot moderate a scam but even if they tried to delete scam attempts and openly tell the community they were doing so then it would give members a false sense of security thinking that all and any offers here a "safe" to invest in.
It's much better to just leave it the way it is and make everybody do their own homework before deciding what to invest in.
I agree with you but these loan requests are obvious scams and can be counted as spam because it clutters this section.
blackhawx (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:49:48 AM

I'm not scamming you egotistical sanctimonious assholes!

Pull your head out of your ass once in awhile!

I need money because i need it. I'm not here to rob you. And sure yeah i'm taking advantage of the brexit but only because it means i'm not asking for as much bitcoin!

Now i need 0.24 bitcoin! THAT'S ALL and i know i will pay you back PLUS EXTRA because once i take care of my bills i'll be on my feet and making money again so i will be glad to reimburse you for helping me! Now will ANYONE HELP ME!?
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:53:54 AM

I need money because i need it. I'm not here to rob you. And sure yeah i'm taking advantage of the brexit but only because it means i'm not asking for as much bitcoin!

Now i need 0.24 bitcoin! THAT'S ALL and i know i will pay you back PLUS EXTRA because once i take care of my bills i'll be on my feet and making money again so i will be glad to reimburse you for helping me! Now will ANYONE HELP ME!?

ok we are there, lets say you don't have any plans to scam (which i doubt), do you have any more valid collateral coz your steam account is not a valid collateral, you can easily recover it just by contacting steam support

knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:57:45 PM

No one is going to give you a loan against a Steam account as collateral.  I I have said before, Steam accounts are not secure enough for collateral and all you have to do is call in to customer service claiming a hack and they will give you your account back. 

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Avox

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★ Selling goodies for designers ★

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:31:25 AM

Now i need 0.24 bitcoin!

How nice, polite and ethical speech! Congrats, now you really will get money you need, LOL Cheesy

★ Selling downloadable goodies for designers ★
Stock photos, vectors, WordPress themes and plugins, mockups, fonts, banners, posters and much more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: