Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Counterparty will make a killing.  (Read 5849 times)
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

I payed attention. Smiley  EVM + payment channels is exciting news for Bitcoin.

I'm paying attention since long time ago, but currently I just can't afford to invest. I'm following (though not closely) Counterparty since the beginning.

I'm surprised volume isnt higher. If they deliver. it allows Bitcoin transfers at Ethereum and Bitshares type speeds. All the 10 min block criticisms of Bitcoin go out the door. My understanding might be weak.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:13:29 PM

I failed @ that prediction and XCP had some ups and downs, but it is still up by ~40% since I started this thread. Maybe it will need another month or two... who knows...

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:28:04 PM

you are going to be happy buddy, chart is looking great:

Looks like it is breaking it's most strong resistance (on which it already bounced since the break out, bullish sign).

Very good risk/reward ratio on that pullback, but bigger volume would be better to put more weight on that break out.

let's see how it pans out.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:52:37 AM

until now counterparty is still good project why you say killing
your coin fail coin is compare another coin is intgerate develop with xcp your coin still under

you can see scjx, brust, fldc ,ltb coin and more much coin develop integarate with counter party
is still cool enjoy and no problem
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:45:46 AM

I expect it to pass $8-$10 mark in the next 2-3 months.

https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/740954014225948672

Any reason? What will it have so you are so confident about the price pump.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

Yeah, right. Cheesy I do not own any XCP and btw there is a downtrend as we speak.

your coin fail coin is compare another coin is intgerate develop with xcp your coin still under

Not sure what you mean.

Confident? No, but I do think it is highly underrated.

metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

Yeah, right. Cheesy I do not own any XCP and btw there is a downtrend as we speak.

Not sure what you mean.

Confident? No, but I do think it is highly underrated.

XCP was expensive in end of 2014. The price was over 0.01, if they can develop ethereum virtual machine on XCP, the price will rise again.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:23:00 AM

XCP was expensive in end of 2014. The price was over 0.01, if they can develop ethereum virtual machine on XCP, the price will rise again.

No, it was in fact over 0.021. Wink

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:37:33 AM

Is the development of this project still active though? I do not have any idea about what is going on begind XCP and to the ordinary cryptosphere observer's eye like mine, the project looks like it is slowly being abandoned because of lack of any interest in it. So any price rise that would happen would make me think that this is another pump and dump event happening.

That is only my opinion and I would like to be corrected so that I can gain more insights in your discussions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

XCP is steadily moving toward the target 0.015 In a few days
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:43:32 AM

Counterparty is today's top gainer and the price is already $6,15.

sandiman

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:47:19 PM

Here we are now, always unzoom your chart... I hope you went in in that pullback... I am now out, won't break the bigger scale triangle now probably... if it does, let's hope for another pullback  Roll Eyes
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 12:50:37 PM

Here we are now, always unzoom your chart... I hope you went in in that pullback... I am now out, won't break the bigger scale triangle now probably... if it does, let's hope for another pullback  Roll Eyes

Nah, I don't do trades for quite a while now.

sandiman

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:02:07 PM

Why that ? got burn ? I trully advice you to read as many books as you can on trading (like alexander elder trading for a living, good start) or you would continously get rapped there.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:07:00 PM

Why that ? got burn ? I trully advice you to read as many books as you can on trading (like alexander elder trading for a living, good start) or you would continously get rapped there.

No, I got "burned" by not buying or selling too early. I've almost never lost on trades with alts. Point is that I was working with investor which kinda screwed me with my salaries and I left them our entire crypto portfolio (except FailCoin, of course). Wink 

sandiman

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:10:49 PM

No, I got "burned" by not buying or selling too early. I've almost never lost on trades with alts. Point is that I was working with investor which kinda screwed me with my salaries and I left them our entire crypto portfolio (except FailCoin, of course). Wink 

which you good luck with that, you'll come back stronger  Grin
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:34:02 PM

What is good about XCP?
This coin does not gather much attention for people unlike ETH and XMR but it is creeping up slowly.
I don't really understand about all the decentralized exchange in their website but it looks similar to ETH.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:47:55 PM

XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations. Though it has the potential of gaining more supporters if it delivers on its promises.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:58:05 PM

XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations.

Actually it had and the price at some point went up to like $6. Some people are slowly pumping XCP. I still believe it is a nice buy (even at the current price).

TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations.

Actually it had and the price at some point went up to like $6. Some people are slowly pumping XCP. I still believe it is a nice buy (even at the current price).
I sold all my coin for that price. Now waiting re-enter.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: