Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bitcoin mining for today?  (Read 556 times)
xventure (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:20:27 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is the currency that currently has the blocks with more difficulty among all currencies.
Is it viable mining it? Other Altcoins, because they have less difficulty would not be more advantageous in mining, getting more profit?
What currencies do you think advantageous to mine?
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:04:36 AM

well if you ask me. I would say bitcoin mining is better then any other altcoin mining. but as you said bitcoin mining have so much difficulties and altcoin mining is more easy then bitcoin mining.
so I suggest you do what you can do. If you have enough money to setup your bitcoin mining rigs and pools then bitcoin mining is the best. but if you have only small money and don't able to pay properly your bills and electric fee then bitcoin mining may harm you so much.

with less capital altcoin mining is better, but I don't know honestly which altcoin is better to mine.. I see so many peoples have positive thoughts about Lisk, waves and Etherium. If I would have some money to start with I would prefer to mine these 3 currency.
RayBarK

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:40:30 AM

With the current inevitable block halving, ROI will be harder to make back on a $1000+ dollar miner and even if the price of bitcoin rises it will be increasingly harder to mine using a single miner.
Right now, altcoins like Ethereum and the like are easier to mine and sell for bitcoin. On one R9 380 GPU I've made 1000x more in bitcoin mining ethereum than I would've made only mining bitcoin with it. Of course in the end it is up to you to judge the pros and cons. Personally I think ethereum is the way to go.
xventure (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:23:59 AM

I have 5 Antminer S7, (which of about 23.65 TH / s). Currently gain on average 0.05678472 per day mineirando Bitcoins, I have no energy costs. Does it make more mining for other currency and swapping by BTC?
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:07:06 AM

I use cloud mining on hashnest it is more simple than mining at home, even if it is hight risk but that is Investment always there are risk in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: