Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 100.000 to 1 million is a possibility in 2035  (Read 7557 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:25:39 PM

This would be..... Awesome.. Most of us from here will be millionaires then, I have to guess. I only hope the future doesn't mean wars or such things though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:01:31 AM

Only thing i know for sure about your speculation. Thats is too impossible to happen. It will took years,decades or centuries before btc get the price of $10k

you're wrong, slow adoption is impossible.

either we reached the limit of what bitcoin will ever become, or we will see exponential growth.

Zimmah, I totally agree with you and you know this well (we share the same mentality).

But there is only one thing you got wrong in what you said, now we are in the middle ground because as Satoshi said, we either have zero volume or insanely high volume (check my sig.)

In other words, either we have $0 or $100K,$1M or whatever.

Also, people should read about Gartner Hype cycle and that we still didn't reach the plateau of productivity yet, which means the future is bright as f$ck.

Well yes, obviously you can't go from $0 to $1 million with nothing in between, but what i mean is that the dream of many people who think a slow growth is natural or ideal is literally impossible.

It either grows exponentially (and due to that one law of which is can't remember the name from, that states that the value of a network is N^2 where N s the number of users, t's actually and exponential function of an exponential function, as you can also see in the chart), or it doesn't grow at all (and withers and dies).

although there might be time periods where it doesn't grow because it lacks traction, but as long as growth picks up again later that's fine, and perfectly natural.

I agree with you and you beat me in Math tbh.

People who are short sighted will really lose hard. period.

I wouldn't make a good engineer if I wouldn't.

And yes, I'm looking forward to the day the short sighted people shoot their own foot with their shortsightedness.

I didn't expect the bear market to be this long tbh, but maybe a long bear market means an even longer bull market. But I don't have enough data to back up that claim, and that's just wishful thinking. But it seems somewhat reasonable.

This would be..... Awesome.. Most of us from here will be millionaires then, I have to guess. I only hope the future doesn't mean wars or such things though.

The feature will have wars, probably bigger than we have ever seen. But it will be about religion, and probably not about bitcoin.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:57:48 AM

very imposible is bitcoin price is over 100k dollar every one bitcoin
never bitcoin can't reach to 100k dollar
your must understand every send bitcoin need tx transaction minimum over 10k satoshi
this mean price bitcoin 100k dollar, every send bitcoin your must reduce your capital money over 10dolllar

if true not only one people want send bitcoin again
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:05:12 AM

your must understand every send bitcoin need tx transaction minimum over 10k satoshi
this mean price bitcoin 100k dollar, every send bitcoin your must reduce your capital money over 10dolllar

I also do not think this will happen but some people have the feeling it will, I even think in that year the bitcoin can already be replaced by something else but that is just what I think honestly.
We just have to see this with our own eyes, I really doubt about the fact its gonna hit such a insane price..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:46:58 PM

that's not right, the transaction costs aren't fixed.

if bitcoin is worth more, transaction costs will go down.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

I do not see this happen at all, its just not possible, this really would be a dream but I think that it will never come true honestly.
Its way too much for the bitcoin, it has a good future but is not so good.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

It will be way faster than anyone can expect, in 10 years we will see people killing themselves and jumping in front of trains once BTC is above 100k per dollars after they realize the big mistake that they did by not buying 10 years earlier.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

Have you noticed. OP has mentioned this price will be in 2035. At that time, maybe we are not in this world or maybe too old to be utilize that amount.
But surely our next generations will surely see this price of bitcoin.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:44:37 PM

Have you noticed. OP has mentioned this price will be in 2035. At that time, maybe we are not in this world or maybe too old to be utilize that amount.
But surely our next generations will surely see this price of bitcoin.

Id be dead by then..

What most people fail and to consider is the natural events around you as well - despite being able to hold that coin.

Things that are out of your control.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:44:39 PM

I think it's impossible, it's really overpriced and even reach $50,000 it's also impossible. Actually it's depend though, if there are many bitcoin user in 2035, it might be happen and bitcoin like a gold or something that worth for investment.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3429
Merit: 4358

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:30:31 AM

I think it's impossible, it's really overpriced and even reach $50,000 it's also impossible.

Are you sure? There is not enough coins for everybody.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:06:09 AM

I think it's impossible, it's really overpriced and even reach $50,000 it's also impossible. Actually it's depend though, if there are many bitcoin user in 2035, it might be happen and bitcoin like a gold or something that worth for investment.
nothing is impossible in the world of bitcoin. It could happen if everyone uses bitcoin at the time. however, I am quite sure if the price of bitcoin be as high as that, even to obtain BTC 0.001 will certainly be very difficult, especially if the number of bitcoin in the limit, it will make all the salary decrease. perhaps the fastest alternative for generating bitcoin is simply a way of trading
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:00:31 AM

It would be really something if the value of the Bitcoin was at a million. I hope that in 2035 it can be that but I do not think that it is going to happen.
I have to stay realistic but I still hope that I am wrong.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:40:53 PM

I think it's impossible, it's really overpriced and even reach $50,000 it's also impossible.

Good pic to sum it. 1% is easily achievable in the next years. 10% also if it gains traction. 100%? Im not sure about that. That's what humanity should do (move to a superior technology like bitcoin eventually) but it will take many years, not sure if we will see that. But we will see 50-100k for sure.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:12:35 PM

nothing is impossible in the world of bitcoin. It could happen if everyone uses bitcoin at the time. however, I am quite sure if the price of bitcoin be as high as that, even to obtain BTC 0.001 will certainly be very difficult, especially if the number of bitcoin in the limit, it will make all the salary decrease. perhaps the fastest alternative for generating bitcoin is simply a way of trading

But you must wake up for those dream the said amount are far to be happen for bitcoin and as you can see its struggling to reach for 1000 per bitcoin and how much more for that huge price i think those speculation are to much since theirs no theory or proof from the past that bitcoin surpass at 1300+$ in price so i would provably believe if people would say that price is 1k in next coming years.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:33:14 AM

Good pic to sum it. 1% is easily achievable in the next years. 10% also if it gains traction. 100%? Im not sure about that. That's what humanity should do (move to a superior technology like bitcoin eventually) but it will take many years, not sure if we will see that. But we will see 50-100k for sure.

Any time frame you suggest for this brother ?

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:57:05 AM

30% or so is reasonable within a decade or so.

more than that might be difficult, but it is hard to predict exactly how high it will go.

Either way it will reach very high numbers, especially if you compare it to the average expectations. The average person expectations are very unrealistic. Bitcoin just can't survive at $600 or even $1000 because there is not enough for everyone at those prices.       

Everyone would have like half a cent worth of bitcoin then or so.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:16:10 AM

I also do not think this will happen but some people have the feeling it will, I even think in that year the bitcoin can already be replaced by something else but that is just what I think honestly.
We just have to see this with our own eyes, I really doubt about the fact its gonna hit such a insane price..
I do not even know if that is possible because we are still 20 years away from 2035 so I am not even focusing on that.
I am focusing on what is happening right now with Bitcoin that is more important at the moment.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:08:27 AM

That is possible but i still don't think that it can happen
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:18:55 PM

It will be way faster than anyone can expect, in 10 years we will see people killing themselves and jumping in front of trains once BTC is above 100k per dollars after they realize the big mistake that they did by not buying 10 years earlier.

This is definitely not going to happen.
Did anyone jumped because they did not buy Apple or Amazon in 1997 or even bought some, then sold later on?
Of course, not. People, in general, don't dwell on some mistakes, especially in investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: