Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 100.000 to 1 million is a possibility in 2035  (Read 7575 times)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4138

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:24:47 PM

Bitcoin just can't survive at $600 or even $1000 because there is not enough for everyone at those prices.        

Everyone would have like half a cent worth of bitcoin then or so.

Bitcoin has a 9.68 bil market cap at $609.52.
With Earth population estimated at 7.3 bil, there are currently $1.33 worth of bitcoin per each inhabitant of this planet (on average).
I agree that it is not enough, though, by a factor of 100-1000 for starters.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

Miracles can happen in bitcoin world, I don't wish to say this is too high price for bitcoin, but one day this can happen in my opinion. Each year goods are more expensive, inflation is rising, and for future experts say things are be just more and more expensive.
For me price rise is unavoidable in future, question is how high price can go, and maybe price will never stop to rise. When ever cost of mining go up, price will follow, in economy everything is works like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sukovsky

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:03:34 PM

Useless bullshit prediction.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:49:18 PM

I think this prediction is too optimistic.
Lots of miracles shoul happen in cryptoworld, plus lots of nightmares shoul happen in financial world to see this.
Not impossible but highly unlikely for short term.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:04:25 PM

People, in general, don't dwell on some mistakes, especially in investments.

They certainly do. I've read many gloomy posts dwelling on might have been when it comes to Bitcoin. I suppose the violence of the rises is a factor in that. You're less likely to be bereft if it happens over a decade or two but it's still going to eat away at you.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4138

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:45:24 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 03:39:07 AM by Biodom

People, in general, don't dwell on some mistakes, especially in investments.

They certainly do. I've read many gloomy posts dwelling on might have been when it comes to Bitcoin. I suppose the violence of the rises is a factor in that. You're less likely to be bereft if it happens over a decade or two but it's still going to eat away at you.

Then, I guess, it depends on someone's personality.
You just don't know what will work and for how long and what wouldn't.
I have a plan of what to do if bitcoin appreciates.
It would be sad if it (or other crypto) crashes and burns, but it would not be a dire situation (for me).
Personally, I think that if all remains on track, then $40-50K/btc at some point could be attainable (about $1 tril), less if bitcoin stalls in acceptance.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:10:26 AM

This is not gonna happen, the fact is that the bitcoin can already been replaced by something else or just disappeared.
I really think its impossible, I also think that this cannot be predicted so, I say no, this will not happen anytime!
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:51:07 AM

bitcoin never can reach until price 100k to one millon dollar every one bitcoin
your must understand every send bitcoin must miner and txt fee transaction

minium fee transaction 10k satoshi, is price one bitcoin one milion dollar
this mean every send bitcoin you must fee charge 100 dollar
so not only one people can send bitcoin again
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:47:25 PM

Bitcoin just can't survive at $600 or even $1000 because there is not enough for everyone at those prices.        

Everyone would have like half a cent worth of bitcoin then or so.

Bitcoin has a 9.68 bil market cap at $609.52.
With Earth population estimated at 7.3 bil, there are currently $1.33 worth of bitcoin per each inhabitant of this planet (on average).
I agree that it is not enough, though, by a factor of 100-1000 for starters.

well yes i was exaggerating, but my point still stands.

people are grossly underestimating how few bitcoin there are, and how much bitcoin has to appreciate in price if we want it to be mainstream.

Either you need to believe bitcoin remains a niche forever, or you need to believe it will be worth an outrageous amount of money.

It is literally impossible for bitcoin to be widely adopted and be cheap at the same time.

Every single person in this thread who is saying these large prices are impossible are not backing up their reasoning, because they are not basing their opinion on any facts at all, it's all just their feeling.

I doubt they even read any of my posts about the subject, and if they did, they don't understand, no matter how clearly I have explained it.

The only possible reason you could have for not believing in high bitcoin prices is that you believe bitcoin will never be widely adopted. Which is a possibility, although I consider it unlikely, because there's many signs that bitcoin is actually getting more and more widespread, and mass adoption is only a matter of time. (years, not decades).
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:30:29 PM

I do not believe that their ever is going to be a million dollar Bitcoin, to me it just seems unlikely so many people would then become millionaires if it is going to happen.
The value can get high in the future I am positive of that but not in the millions.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:54:48 PM

I think the graph is incorrect becuase the little drop should be at 2016 not at 2017 because of the halving.

Normally the price 20 years from now should be much higher because new coins will be hard to be mined and the quantity will be less.

1 million I think is impossible because the market cap would be really high and bitcoin should be accepted in most of the websites like VISA.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:31:10 AM

Rofl, i know right. This prediction is really good and really optimistic, andi want that happen too. But, in real, i don't think it will happen. $100.000 is really damn big amount of money, even $10.000 also impossible.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:45:52 AM

This is not gonna happen, the fact is that the bitcoin can already been replaced by something else or just disappeared.
I really think its impossible, I also think that this cannot be predicted so, I say no, this will not happen anytime!
Yeah do not get your hopes up to high for this because if it not happens then you might wait for no reason.
The only thing that we can do is wait it out until 2035 and see what will happen.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:48:54 AM

That would be great and it could be possible, it could be.  No one knows what lies ahead.  Bitcoin price is unstable but I think it would only happen if people will not spend their bitcoins and they would continue to hold it.  Scarcity of the supply of bitcoin will cost its price to goes up.  Just like any other commodities, when supplies are many its price goes down, when the supplies is low its price will goes up.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:39:25 PM

it is unavoidable that Bitcoin goes to 100 or even 1 million in a decade. If its still around then it wil either be a lot or it will be nothing at all. Nothing in between. Its an all or nothing scenario. Even Satoshi Nakamoto said so himself.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:18:08 PM

Do you really think he will get such a hight why is everybody thinking that cant be serious becasue how do you think that the bitcoin will hit a million i dont think so sorry,
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:16:15 PM

Rofl, i know right. This prediction is really good and really optimistic, andi want that happen too. But, in real, i don't think it will happen. $100.000 is really damn big amount of money, even $10.000 also impossible.

I do not believe that their ever is going to be a million dollar Bitcoin, to me it just seems unlikely so many people would then become millionaires if it is going to happen.
The value can get high in the future I am positive of that but not in the millions.

None of these are even arguments.

They are just ideas, and not even worth responding to.

You have no reason to laugh though, because you have shown that you do not posses any skills even remotely related to logical reasoning. So don't laugh at those who actually do posses a skill you lack. You're only making yourself look stupid (at least in front of anyone who has any concept of logic).

Do you really think he will get such a hight why is everybody thinking that cant be serious becasue how do you think that the bitcoin will hit a million i dont think so sorry,

I have explained so many times in this threat and others, If you'd just bother to read them you would know.

I'm not going to repeat myself over and over. Just look the posts up.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

I believe there's more down side than up side at this point. In my posts and threads, I've often repeated how it will stagnate or fall between July (the halving) and Nov/Dec'2016. Before November 2016, this will go down, 500 and under is very possible.

Keep in mind the late Nov/early Dec rise to 800-900.

Keep in mind the coming crash in Jan'2017, we're looking at 250 blood bath level.

What a wild ride it's going to be!

Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

No this will never happen the bitcoin has a good worth but no so good, you cannot tell me that the bitcoin has such a good future a head these days.
The bitcoin is unpredictable and this will never happen!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:21:46 AM

No this will never happen the bitcoin has a good worth but no so good, you cannot tell me that the bitcoin has such a good future a head these days.
The bitcoin is unpredictable and this will never happen!

It is really hard to believe that bitcoin is going to reach $1 million even though the price of bitcoin is not stable but still we can't predict what is going to happen.

But if this is going to happen on 2035 I hope that I am still alive by that time so that I can enjoy that profit as I hold bitcoins for a long time already.

And this is going to make me a lot of business and I will going to travel around the world.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: