Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX qestion  (Read 4644 times)
Flatlinezor (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Funny quote

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:36:28 AM

Hiho!

So MTGOX verified my euro bank account when I sent the money, now they needed verification for withdraval, I provided all iban and swift and so on information, it was pending for a day, then I could select the withdrawal method.

Now, the question is, how long does it take for them to send a couple of thousand euros? It is below 10, way below, and still hasn't arrived. I initiated the transaction on saturday last week. I'd say an international transaction would take approximately 3 days to fulfill, it took 2 days for them for my money to arrive when I topped up the MTGOX account.

What is the usual timeframe they fulfill the transaction? Am I being goxxed with even that low amount of money? I guess, if the verification was done without errors for the bank account, everything should be fine. Right? Smiley

Calm sea doesn't breed skilled sailors!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 12:02:26 PM

Hiho!

So MTGOX verified my euro bank account when I sent the money, now they needed verification for withdraval, I provided all iban and swift and so on information, it was pending for a day, then I could select the withdrawal method.

Now, the question is, how long does it take for them to send a couple of thousand euros? It is below 10, way below, and still hasn't arrived. I initiated the transaction on saturday last week. I'd say an international transaction would take approximately 3 days to fulfill, it took 2 days for them for my money to arrive when I topped up the MTGOX account.

What is the usual timeframe they fulfill the transaction? Am I being goxxed with even that low amount of money? I guess, if the verification was done without errors for the bank account, everything should be fine. Right? Smiley

Thank you for your message.

We are currently experiencing delays on EUR transfers of up to two weeks for larger transfers because of the daily limits imposed by our bank in Europe. We are currently negotiating larger limits with this bank and hope to be able to finally be back to regular delays by April.

In the meantime, you can track the status of your transfer from your wallet history. Status "confirmed" or "todo" means that the transfer is pending on our side. Status "pending" means the transfer has been submitted to the bank, and status "processed" means that we saw your transfer going out of our bank account.

Please contact info@mtgox.com should you have any question.
Flatlinezor (OP)

Funny quote

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:10:03 PM

This is unacceptable, it is just in confirmed state. Since almost a full week!

I have heard stories of people not being able to get money fast out, but those were in the 40k+ eur areas, I am not even reaching 2. And MTGOX still plays with it, unbelievable...

I'll contact support as soon as I get around to it, this is laughable really. I have been hearing this "oh we'll raise the limit no worries" crap since months, and it still is a service that is nowhere near reliable and fast enough... For some miraculous reason the incoming money is processed within almost hours, not weeks... :/

Flatlinezor (OP)

Funny quote

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:18:43 PM

Update: Has been a week, still just confirmed. I contacted support, they asked for time, hopefully early next week at least it'll be sent into their bank as a request...Which is still not having it en route :/

Flatlinezor (OP)

Funny quote

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 05:21:23 PM

After 9 days it became processed, meaning it is still not "to do", still not "pending" even which means it is not sent still... So many steps, ridiculous really :/ Watch out...

Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:21:21 PM

Processed should mean the money has left mtgox bank and on its way to yours, shouldnt take more than a few days now.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Flatlinezor (OP)

Funny quote

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:11:21 PM

Processed should mean the money has left mtgox bank and on its way to yours, shouldnt take more than a few days now.

Got it, it landed. Hats off Projects!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: