Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to install opencart software to windows  (Read 284 times)
helenph (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

Hello,

I want to install opencart software to windows environment. Have anyone try to install this software on windows hosting environment? I've searched on google but many of tutorials shows how to install it on linux. I already have asp.net hosting plan on ASPHostPortal.com account. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much.

Thanks
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:01:57 AM

Hello,

I want to install opencart software to windows environment. Have anyone try to install this software on windows hosting environment? I've searched on google but many of tutorials shows how to install it on linux. I already have asp.net hosting plan on ASPHostPortal.com account. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much.

Thanks

I have installed opencart software on windows with no issues.  Just remember it uses php, which you need to install on your server.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
helenph (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:13:42 AM

Hello,

Thanks

I have installed opencart software on windows with no issues.  Just remember it uses php, which you need to install on your server.

Thanks, Install Succeed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: