Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lean bitcoin and be a master in one day  (Read 1321 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:13:01 AM

>>>>>Hey there all<<<<<<
I made a tutorial which describe you all about bitcoin like what is actually bitcoin,mining, trading,types of trading,earning,wallets,crypto currencies with easy method.

Well...i daily see lot of people who are are brand newbie and ask about bitcoin.so i though to make a tutorial and i made.

The fees is too small because i understand newbie can't affort big amount to learn about this.
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

So here is description of fees to reach you:

•all about bitcoin(including bitcoin,wallet,private key,public key,trading, earning, signature campaign,mining...all about bitcoin)-150inr(2.21$) only

•How to make trading legal and non risky*-200inr(2.95$) only
(All tutorial with examples)

•How to keep away yourself from scammers and bitcoin cheaters while trading**-70inr(1.03$) only.

*nowadays trading is becoming more risky and illegal.you must have to trade under indian bank law,limit,legal,privacy,records,taxes,from where you shouldn't accept payments...many more

** nowadays scammer using good mind and unique method to still your coin by phishing, scamming, malware,esle things which i can't disclose here.

So these all tutorial will help you to make you master in bitcoin in just one day believe me i have lot of example and more than easiest way to describe you.
So never ever miss it.
all exchange are running under all laws i mention above but they will not disclose any info about this because i asked many exchange but they hide their business model.but here you can get all ideas just by spending little amount.

You can directly contact me on whatsapp-
+919473634352

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

I know its not just a task to provide information but getting income against sharing information.

I dont think that people from india will spend that much amount to learn something new and innovative but if anyone interested can you give assurity of all methods included are 100% working ?

Better way promote it with targeted audience that can give you good ROI.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

They are plenty of website and blog which can give good basic understanding of btc for free.
If you think that your knowledge is good then make a blog or website and publish there.you will get enough profit out of there.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:08:10 PM

The very first think that you need to do is change the spelling of lean to 'Learn' in your subject line of this topic. It creates some other meaning itself .
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:52:56 AM

First of all thanks for combining the relevant information in small package.
2 nd kindly remove the title"master in one day",there is no one woh can master anything in one day.and you should make your website available to public to know your content rating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: