Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] ZIGGAP now offering Cash Bill Pay as a payment method!  (Read 660 times)
ZIGGAP (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 02:54:32 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Through a strategic partnership ZIGGAP is now offering you the ability to get Bitcoin using your local bill payment center! This is a limited test run with a certain amount of Bitcoin while we work to refine our processes. All you have to do is place an order, go to your local MoneyGram agent, Pick up a blue MoneyGram ExpressPayment® slip, and fill out the details of your order.

And as always if you have any problems during the ordering process our live chat, phone, and ticket support is at your disposal 7 days a week.

So what are you waiting for? Go get some Bitcoin at ZIGGAP.com!

-ZIGGAP

P.S. Stay tuned to our twitter feed for more payment methods as we work to implement them.

anzy

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:18:26 PM

I'd be interested in trying that... never could find a convenient way of gettin BTC's when first startin out : P

I like building things
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: