Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halvening! Can I buy Bitcoins at this high price?  (Read 3095 times)
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:25:24 PM

No bro Bitcoin will Never Be Died and you can Buy it Right Now and Sell it when the price Increases but if the price Not increases you can do Constant trading on Localbitcoins.com website. By Constant Trading I mean Buy At Low price From Someone and Sell It to Other Bitcoin Buyers at High Price....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seast

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:55:01 AM

No bro Bitcoin will Never Be Died and you can Buy it Right Now and Sell it when the price Increases but if the price Not increases you can do Constant trading on Localbitcoins.com website. By Constant Trading I mean Buy At Low price From Someone and Sell It to Other Bitcoin Buyers at High Price....

You are right. I think it is better to buy some bitcoin now. The price is very low due to the Bitfinex hack.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:06:00 AM

now may be the right time to buy bitcoins , but still wait for few days and price falls down you can buy . but do not buy whole amount now itself , spilt your amount to 4 to 5 , buy part by part like 4 installments so that it will help you to keep the buying rate on same average.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
AGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Can't wait to see the answers from the young bloods. So much ahead of its time....  Grin

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:20:08 AM
Merited by AGD (1)

Can't wait to see the answers from the young bloods. So much ahead of its time....  Grin

I will take the bait since my name is already on your ignore list Grin...I guess it entered when I made a comment on one of your threads regarding block size increase, maybe you didn't like it Tongue I went through the list, almost 80% of Sig campaigners are on the list. Are all these spammers? I joined a Sig campaign after I became a hero member, not justifying my poor post quality, just saying, no offense taken being on your ignore list Smiley

Went through all the posts on this thread, majority have just grasped the title without taking a glance at the content Grin...Sig spammers indeed.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:03:09 AM

I guess you made your point about this, because a lot of these people just read the heading and not the content and started to comment on it. I am not one of those as you can see and I try to comment on topic with information that are relevant and constructive.

To answer the core of you question, that is relevant to Bitcoin :  Wink Yes, Anytime is a good time to buy, because we do not know what will happen with the Bitcoin price in the future. ^smile^

See not ALL signature campaign members are spammers, some of us just take that as a added bonus for the time we spend here posting constructive content and discussing related Bitcoin topics.

Also it's funny how the OP proves his point with these stupid people. LOL

I expect for Full Member and lower ranks to fall in this bait but surprisingly even Hero Members even bite into it. Before I reply, I tale a quick glance to the OP then the topic title then I find it suspicious but that doean't mean I don't read the content rather it is a way for me to judge if I continue reading it or not since I ex0ect for it to be nonsense.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

You can buy bitcoin anytime you want but it is your decision because it may rise more or dump. But I think you still can buy with todays price, we may experience some more pumps the following weeks before halving. Just be ready with what may be the outcome.I suggest you to buy small amounts daily instead of buying large amount in one time
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

If you want to buy products for the bitcoins in the store, you will need to transfer the bitcoins from real money into the purse?
AGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
Merited by krishnapramod (1)

I will take the bait since my name is already on your ignore list Grin...I guess it entered when I made a comment on one of your threads regarding block size increase, maybe you didn't like it Tongue I went through the list, almost 80% of Sig campaigners are on the list. Are all these spammers? I joined a Sig campaign after I became a hero member, not justifying my poor post quality, just saying, no offense taken being on your ignore list Smiley

Went through all the posts on this thread, majority have just grasped the title without taking a glance at the content Grin...Sig spammers indeed.

Grin You have been on the list because of the paid sig.
You have been uningnored and merited. Thanks for your comment.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: