Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN that accepts Bitcoin  (Read 7843 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:47:28 AM

Bitcoin gives the extra advantage of being anonymous for its users, as opposed to debit or credit cards which usually require the user’s personal details. Thus, using Bitcoin as payment to VPN gives you more of the privacy you needed.

We made a list of what we think are the best VPNs which accepts bitcoin – and how they are efficient in making you anonymous, even beyond the payment method.

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

We want to know your thoughts, experiences or additional VPN suggestions.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CadieLog

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Bitcoin gives the extra advantage of being anonymous for its users, as opposed to debit or credit cards which usually require the user’s personal details. Thus, using Bitcoin as payment to VPN gives you more of the privacy you needed.

We made a list of what we think are the best VPNs which accepts bitcoin – and how they are efficient in making you anonymous, even beyond the payment method.

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I completely agree that Bitcoins are marvelous for anonymity if you are looking to get a VPN. The list is good but I would like to add two more names whcih are PureVPN and Ivacy and both of these services also accept payments through bitcoins and these services are pretty fine!
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:39:03 PM

There are a lot like PIA (Private Internet Access) AirVPN and some other. I have never used a VPN tho but there is a long list to get from, just buy one of the known ones like the ones I mentioned, they seem to be pretty good and fast and have a lot of different IPs.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

CyberGhost is another option too : https://blog.cyberghostvpn.com/pay-anonymously-with-bitcoins/
TorGuard as well : https://torguard.net/index.php
PrivateVPN : https://privatevpn.com
StrongVPN : http://strongvpn.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:50:08 PM

https://www.cryptostorm.is/ accepts bitcoin. And for those who really care about anonymity, rather than pseudo-anonymity of bitcoin (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/), they also accept Monero and Dash.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:47:28 AM

Thanks for all your add-on, we appreciate it. These will definitely help people who are looking for a trusted VPN using bitcoin. So keep your posts, comments, suggestions coming. Smiley

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:02:31 AM

I never used VPN, but i want to. Are VPN really safe? I mean are they so safe that even Police can't track your IP? I know how this question sounds, Cheesy  but i don't know how to ask quetion about VPN security in better way..
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:51:25 AM

Almost all VPNs accept bitcoin these days.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:54:42 PM

I never used VPN, but i want to. Are VPN really safe? I mean are they so safe that even Police can't track your IP? I know how this question sounds, Cheesy  but i don't know how to ask quetion about VPN security in better way..

Yes! VPNs are safe. Big companies or businesses are really the ones using VPNs for security and confidentiality of their systems and operations.

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:42:54 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I used 1337 coin stake to play to buy games, vpn, and other goods. Check it at 1337 official thread

Thanks for the add-on! I do appreciate it. Can I request if you or someone could include a link for the 1337 official thread? I think this suggestion is really helpful. Smiley

BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:43:32 PM

Yes! VPNs are safe. Big companies or businesses are really the ones using VPNs for security and confidentiality of their systems and operations.

VPNs is not 100% safe , they all say they are not save logs but you never can know
the stigma "I Am Anonymous When I Use a VPN" Thats a lie
Anonymity is defined as not being named or identified. You are not anonymous when you are online, even when using privacy tools like Tor, Bitcoin or a VPN. Every service has at least one piece of information that can be used to distinguish different users, whether it’s a set of IP addresses (VPN and Tor) or a wallet (Bitcoin).

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

Why to use VPN if you already use google chrome browser. It has excellent extension named Browsec to use  free VPN.

We can easily change own ip address to any of listed country. Its has free as well as paid future for higher security.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:33:53 AM

Definatley add ivacy on the list. They have improved massively over the last years and are stable and fast vpn service.

I regularily get download speeds of up to 10 megaBYTE/s using a VPN close to me with good torrents on a 100+ mbit connection.

They also have several encryption choices, loads of countries, no logs and are VERY cheap. For only 1.66 usd a month (yearly plan), you can use the VPN service on up to 5 devices at the same time. You can also set it up on your router for ease of use if you want.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 04:01:12 PM

https://www.cryptostorm.is/ accepts bitcoin. And for those who really care about anonymity, rather than pseudo-anonymity of bitcoin (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/), they also accept Monero and Dash.

I appreciate your suggestion. It is a great addition to the list. I also like that you added other cryptocurrency options. Smiley

bhantom

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:51:55 PM

Why to use VPN if you already use google chrome browser. It has excellent extension named Browsec to use  free VPN.

We can easily change own ip address to any of listed country. Its has free as well as paid future for higher security.

This is not working correctly. I think it is changing your location only for websites that have very low security level. I try to login to one service that operate only in US and they recognize that i'm not there.. (It was this service: https://www.slicethepie.com)
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:37:04 AM

This is not working correctly. I think it is changing your location only for websites that have very low security level. I try to login to one service that operate only in US and they recognize that i'm not there.. (It was this service: https://www.slicethepie.com)

I also tried Browsec the time you posted it but I also did experience the same thing with bhantom with a different site. IMHO, VPN is still advisable. Smiley

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:01:19 AM

I haven't used VPNs in a long time but I remember a few years back I had a Chrome extension called Hola that worked pretty well. You could choose which country you wanted your IP address to appear to be originating from. I'm not an expert in VPN and I only used it for a little while but I never had any problems with it plus it was free.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:13:21 AM

yes VPN is secure. because VPN is a network system that is private. you will get the IP that you can choose yourself. VPN usage would be safer for your financial transactions. with VPN you can avoid virus attacks on your computer network.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:06:51 AM

yes VPN is secure. because VPN is a network system that is private. you will get the IP that you can choose yourself. VPN usage would be safer for your financial transactions. with VPN you can avoid virus attacks on your computer network.

I agree. If you have online bank account and you use them to pay your bills or to buy stuffs online, then you should be having a Virtual Private Network or VPN just to secure your private details from hackers. Smiley

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:39:36 AM

i just used vpn for downloading purpose, because there are some app that can't download via my local ip thus i should change my connection to other country, i never used it for secure my connection maybe because i'm not doing any criminal activity or something wrong so i dont purchased premium vpn just using chrome extention aka free. Anyway People told me that it's also protect your sensitive data from hacker.
So far It's very helpfull for me i also used it to get free internet connection in my area.
Poopp_Doggg

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:34:20 PM

Many VPNs accept btc. However, if you want to stay anonymous, you shouldn't rely on VPNs too much. Use Tor, either by itself or together with a VPN.

When you are deciding which VPN to buy, look at reviews on deepdotweb.com, torrentfreak.com and other reputable sites. They have lists of vpns rated by important factors such as which country they are based in, whether they keep logs, etc.

From the top of my head I'd say mullvad, privatevpn, ivpn, privatoria are the best when it comes to anonymity. They all accept btc.

If you need a good anonymous vpn that has a free plan, try securitykiss, I think they give you 300 Mb/day for free.
Sir Reginald

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

Many VPNs accept btc. However, if you want to stay anonymous, you shouldn't rely on VPNs too much. Use Tor, either by itself or together with a VPN.

When you are deciding which VPN to buy, look at reviews on deepdotweb.com, torrentfreak.com and other reputable sites. They have lists of vpns rated by important factors such as which country they are based in, whether they keep logs, etc.

From the top of my head I'd say mullvad, privatevpn, ivpn, privatoria are the best when it comes to anonymity. They all accept btc.

If you need a good anonymous vpn that has a free plan, try securitykiss, I think they give you 300 Mb/day for free.

Excellent post!

Another good source for information about VPNs, as well as other important privacy and anonymity tools, is https://www.privacytools.io/
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:14:31 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 09:47:29 PM by Vika NSFW

100% Free VPN - https://www.freesafeip.com
No Advertising, Expires Not.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 09:43:26 PM

Seriously, is there any major VPN provider that does not accept bitcoins? It seems an obvious choice for such businesses.

I went ahead and checked top 10 from this review (decent one btw):

https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-vpn-service-provider-review-2015-150228/

Exept for 1, all accept BTC, and looks like one of them accepts BTC only.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Conus

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:53:34 PM

I have used SOLVPS before and they are great.  They also accept Bitcoin for a payment.  Unlike some of the other sites, SOLVPS processes your Bitcoin payment immediately as soon as there is one confirmation.  They also provide a great product and service.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:02:57 PM

They also provide a great product and service.

Can You, please test the Free VPN Service https://www.freesafeip.com ?
What do You think about efficency of this software?

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:08:03 AM

Wow! Thanks for the add-ons. I am a bit interested with torguard but I will also definitely check on the rest. Which of these do you actually use right now?

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:50:14 PM

100% Free VPN - https://www.freesafeip.com
No Advertising, Expires Not.

I would suggest to use paid VPNs. Those on our list in the link in the original post are recommendable. Free services are at times not trusted but if anybody have used a free VPN such as freesafeip, please post your review here. Smiley

CarsonGracie

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:36:02 PM

I use hide.me - good vpn service and they accept btc.
vonZamenhoff

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:23:36 PM

https://www.deepdotweb.com/vpn-comparison-chart/
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 08:44:13 AM

Thanks! Nice share. Good to see a chart that compares VPNs. It is very helpful too. Smiley

mk3000

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:39:27 PM

I used frootVPN a few months ago and it worked fairly well. uses openVPN protocol which is a must if you want real privacy.

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:33:39 AM

Thanks for sharing securitykiss but do they accept bitcoin too?

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:08:02 AM

I used frootVPN a few months ago and it worked fairly well. uses openVPN protocol which is a must if you want real privacy.

Thanks! Does FrootVPN accepts Bitcoin too? This thread is about VPNs which accepts Bitcoin as payment.  Smiley

medevlo

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

You can find numbers of vpn that accepts bitcoin just search ofr the keyword "Buy Vpn with bitcoin" in google !
good luck !
SAMKUSH

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:57:07 PM

An alternative to buying a vpn is to buy a vps, this could be used for a range of other tasks and you may even use one already. A vpn can be installed on the vps and used like every other vpn. If you are just looking for a vpn however it may he cheaper to buy a vpn service. This is just an alternative way to do it as there are many vps hosts accepting Bitcoin.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

An alternative to buying a vpn is to buy a vps, this could be used for a range of other tasks and you may even use one already. A vpn can be installed on the vps and used like every other vpn. If you are just looking for a vpn however it may he cheaper to buy a vpn service. This is just an alternative way to do it as there are many vps hosts accepting Bitcoin.

Do you know some VPS that accepts bitcoin. Please recommend to us some. Smiley

bhantom

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:26:57 AM

What about IPs? I never use VPN so maybe this question will be silly.. but.. How i can choose area? Is it possible to have floating IPs? (Not sure if i use correct words to ask about my needs..)
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:04:12 AM

What about IPs? I never use VPN so maybe this question will be silly.. but.. How i can choose area? Is it possible to have floating IPs? (Not sure if i use correct words to ask about my needs..)

Using a VPN, you will be provided with a different IP address. You can also choose various servers or areas in the world. VPNs will let you access site that are blocked in your area.

If you only want to hide your IP address you can use proxy apps or plugins in your browser. Hope this helps if this is what you mean. Smiley

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:08:57 AM

Using a VPN, you will be provided with a different IP address. You can also choose various servers or areas in the world. VPNs will let you access site that are blocked in your area.

If you only want to hide your IP address you can use proxy apps or plugins in your browser. Hope this helps if this is what you mean. Smiley

It seems like you never updated the list ? even though we (me and other users) gave you list of other VPNs out there HuhHuh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:41:12 AM

It seems like you never updated the list ? even though we (me and other users) gave you list of other VPNs out there HuhHuh

Hi! Those Bitcoin VPNs on our list are those that we think are the best and those that we had experienced using. Most of the suggestions here are so far good but we do not intend to change our listing yet. We are working on trying those suggested and may add it to our listing. We will take that as a suggestion and we appreciate it. Thanks Smiley

FinanceUS

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

I've found that there is a VPNcoin out there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

Hope this helps.

Of course you will still need to buy this VPNcoin with Bitcoin first.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:42:57 AM

I've found that there is a VPNcoin out there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

Hope this helps.

Of course you will still need to buy this VPNcoin with Bitcoin first.

Thanks for suggesting this. It got a lot of features and definitely one to try out. Smiley

Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:44:02 AM

It was great fun, as with the acceptance of the bitcoin as transactions to buy VPN. can provide a superb introduction to VPN users who do not yet know the bitcoin > I am very glad that this could be done and would probably be incredible things
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:48:12 AM

They are not on the list but I recommend https://www.ivpn.net/ so far.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:14:34 AM

finally cyberghost accepted payment with bitcoin, this is a good news. because i really falling in love with cyberghost  Grin and i will selected cyberghost to be a best vpn. although now i only use their free service. beside cyberghost, i am waiting for zenmate for opera and mozilla browser. if zenmate ready to accepted payment with bitcoin, this will be good and we have option to buy vpn with bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:20:10 AM

This would be so nice to all users who love using VPN to browse, watch videos, downloads in any site online and the same time using bitcoin to earn.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:28:10 AM

Indeed very helpful. Thank you for the list as I needed this for my job.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

They are not on the list but I recommend https://www.ivpn.net/ so far.

That is a great addition. The site seems to be legit and it is available to almost any device. Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

go to https://www.privacytools.io/#vpn and select a VPN from their list. those are the good ie. non-logging non-us VPN. They all take bitcoin.

ivanst776
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:39:19 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

Here is another thread which includes some VPN providers that are not listed in this thread and its 50 posts.

CryptoVPN is one of them which also advertised a long time ago in the forum.

The thread I'm talking about and more info can be found at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1460963.0
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:42:01 AM

finally cyberghost accepted payment with bitcoin, this is a good news. because i really falling in love with cyberghost  Grin and i will selected cyberghost to be a best vpn. although now i only use their free service. beside cyberghost, i am waiting for zenmate for opera and mozilla browser. if zenmate ready to accepted payment with bitcoin, this will be good and we have option to buy vpn with bitcoin.

Cyberghost seems to be a good choice too. Good thing they now accept Bitcoin. So far cyberghost is very easy to use and they offer a lot of security features. Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:24:44 AM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

Here is another thread which includes some VPN providers that are not listed in this thread and its 50 posts.

The thread I'm talking about and more info can be found at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1460963.0

I would not trust anything that has its roots on bitcointalk. ever. do not forget that you let in the man in the middle by using VPN, it has to be rocket proof.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:45:52 AM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I would not trust anything that has its roots on bitcointalk. ever. do not forget that you let in the man in the middle by using VPN, it has to be rocket proof.
I think even the VPN provider did not ever connected or advertise their service in bitcointalk doesn't guarantee that it's legit,but I do really encourage people to have their own VPN by creating it through cheap vps,atleast you'll full control of the VPS if the security was the main priority

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:34:34 AM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I think even the VPN provider did not ever connected or advertise their service in bitcointalk doesn't guarantee that it's legit,but I do really encourage people to have their own VPN by creating it through cheap vps,atleast you'll full control of the VPS if the security was the main priority

That is a good point but remember, forums like this are also a way to check the credibility of a product or service. If a lot of people are complaining then that could be sign not to trust it. Forums like this can also be a relevant source of information from real users. Smiley

ivanst776
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:36:03 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

Nobody should trust the VPNs especially if you are entering sensitive data through the VPN.

Recently the Perfect Privacy VPN servers were seized by the dutch police without any notice and it's not the first time that vpn's servers are seized.

But using VPN for normal surfing, unlocking the content that is blocked by country or region then its ok but not submitting sensitive data.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:55:02 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

Nobody should trust the VPNs especially if you are entering sensitive data through the VPN.

Recently the Perfect Privacy VPN servers were seized by the dutch police without any notice and it's not the first time that vpn's servers are seized.

But using VPN for normal surfing, unlocking the content that is blocked by country or region then its ok but not submitting sensitive data.

Have to disagree. I use VPN on open networks (starbucks for example) - which is 100 times more secure. just to name one usecase other than anonymity

ivanst776
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:52:43 PM

Have to disagree. I use VPN on open networks (starbucks for example) - which is 100 times more secure. just to name one usecase other than anonymity

In this case using VPN is safer rather than using open networks like startbucks, coffee shops or airport.

But not all the time your data are safe using VPN (no matter where are you using it).

Also using bitcoin to purchase the vpn is better than paying with credit card or paypal which increases the anonymity.
EustormBit

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:16:00 PM

i use Zen VPN. accept bitcoin and had of good connection.. simple use too. there is a trial if u want to try.
Grin but not safe enough to access darkweb i think..

Rmanik

Activity: 70

Kiss me

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

use tunnelBEAR,they support bitcoin for
paymant issue.tomorrow i have chekh it
for my own .hope it will be help full  for you.

Looking for a reliable bitcoin mixing service? CoinMixer.se
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:13:32 PM

Almost all the VPN service providers are accepting bitcoin payments.

If you are looking for more number of IP address and IP locations, hidemyass would be the right choice.

If you need more number of simultaneous connections for various devices at a time, then privateinternetaccess would be the best choice as they are allowing up to 5 connections at a time. Purevpn and some others are also providing 5 simultaneous connections but they have limit of 200 sessions per day. (privateinternetaccess has no such limitations)

Cheap VPN providers are : octaneVPN (also supports upto 5 devices) and earthVPN.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 10:27:32 AM

If you are looking for more number of IP address and IP locations, hidemyass would be the right choice.

If you need more number of simultaneous connections for various devices at a time, then privateinternetaccess would be the best choice as they are allowing up to 5 connections at a time. Purevpn and some others are also providing 5 simultaneous connections but they have limit of 200 sessions per day. (privateinternetaccess has no such limitations)

Cheap VPN providers are : octaneVPN (also supports upto 5 devices) and earthVPN.

I agree PIA is a good choicebecause it has a lot of features plus they do not limit sessions. I also like Ironsocket because it includes DNS and comes in a cheaper price too Smiley

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:19:55 PM

not all, because when i do search last week, i only found one or two if i am not wrong that support payment with bitcoin, but i think the price is really expensive. maybe later i will check the site you give to us and if the price is really cheap, maybe i can pay with bitcoin because i don't have paypal balance.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 08:30:39 PM

I agree PIA is a good choicebecause it has a lot of features plus they do not limit sessions. I also like Ironsocket because it includes DNS and comes in a cheaper price too Smiley

they are actually NOT a good choice. PIA is an american company, you know, the home of NSA and ridiculous privacy invading laws

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 08:40:15 AM

not all, because when i do search last week, i only found one or two if i am not wrong that support payment with bitcoin, but i think the price is really expensive. maybe later i will check the site you give to us and if the price is really cheap, maybe i can pay with bitcoin because i don't have paypal balance.

You can refer to the link shared on OP, all of the VPN providers on the list accept bitcoin and I actually agree that almost all VPN providers accepts bitcoin. It now depends on the reliability, price and performance of the service. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:51:50 AM

they are actually NOT a good choice. PIA is an american company, you know, the home of NSA and ridiculous privacy invading laws

Well probably you are right but a lot of people still use the service. If so, then we can just go with Ironsocket, which is the one i am using right now.  Smiley

royalpalm

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:09:18 AM

I know these 2 big vpn supplier: Zenmate accepts bitcoin, tunnelbear doesn't accept bicoin.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:52:54 AM

definitely,if it's about privacy,better go off from american company,offshore will be far better,even america just shouting about freedom or whatever,i didn't really trust what i say as any government have their own business in every speech

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:08:49 PM

Indeed its really now depending on the stability it has and also on where there servers are locations and what kind of options.
If they have a lot of locations it does not mean they are good remember that.
Forazi

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:36:48 PM

I recomended you TunelBear,they accepte Bitcoin.i am using tunnelBear for linkshrink fake click Smiley
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:48:38 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 03:31:48 PM by StarofBTC

No, it depends on what is your requirement. Only very few VPN service providers are having more number of locations, if they are capable of maintaining more locations we can understand the quality of their stability and uptime of remote locations.

In my experience, having more options to switch over different IP location is more important, I always do check for how many IP locations are available and what are the different VPN protocols they are supporting along with bitcoin payment option.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:36:21 AM

No, it depends on what is your requirement. Only very few VPN service providers are having more number of locations, if they are capable of maintaining more locations we can understand the quality of their stability and uptime of remote locations.

In my experience, having more options to switch over different IP location is more important, I always do check for how many IP locations are available and what are the different VPN protocols they are supporting along with bitcoin payment option.

I agree, the more IP location options, the better. Big companies are able to manage more number of locations. Smiley

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:31:34 AM

You are right about that and I must say the most that have multiple locations are good because they have a reason to set them up and the most that are having this already have a large customer list otherwise they would never could pay for the service they provide on all these locations.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:15:22 PM

Currently i use hidemyass VPN service. They don't accept bitcoin but they are providing a very solid and trustworthy service. If you are looking for stable VPN's or proxy they are the party you need to try. Having a provider that finds bitcoin and offers a stable service is hard to find.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:55:23 AM

I know these 2 big vpn supplier: Zenmate accepts bitcoin, tunnelbear doesn't accept bicoin.

Zenmate provide 1 Month free Premium membership  - which accepts bitcoins also

There are number of Vpn service but point is which is best one ?

Galer

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:58:25 AM

I dont think if you know express vpn.Express vpn accept bitcoin too.I didn't try it but I see their customer review they got a good satisfaction to their customer.
ricreis394

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:19:40 PM

Last week I paid for PIA (private internet access) with bitcoin, and I'm not yet disappointed. You should try for 1 month to test.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:41:43 PM

Mostly all VPN accepts bitcoin because they want to protect user's privacy but since you have got many answers about vpns that accepts bitcoin I would add cryptovpn which is good too supporting also for mobile devices.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:39:47 AM

Mostly all VPN accepts bitcoin because they want to protect user's privacy but since you have got many answers about vpns that accepts bitcoin I would add cryptovpn which is good too supporting also for mobile devices.

Great suggestion! I like the support for mobile devices feature! Smiley

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

I can vouch for ExpressVPN if you need it for streaming services like Netflix. Pretty good speeds.
player514
Legendary

Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:20:52 AM

NVPN is another vpn service thta accepts bitcoin. They are a very straightforward vpn service, utilize openvpn, and have multiple plans for those who wish to buy. It's not too bad of an option, but I think there are better vpn services out there too.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:11:07 AM

I've tried all of these VPNs before: IronSocket, Nord, CyberGhost, TorGuard, PrivateVPN, and IPVanish. Most of them have limited IPs available that's why in the end, I stick with using IPVanish. What's good with it is it's pretty easy to use (based on my experience) and there are lots of countries available to choose from and lots of shared IPs as well. It's nice that it is one of those VPNs who are already accepting bitcoin as payment.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:57:57 PM

I've tried all of these VPNs before: IronSocket, Nord, CyberGhost, TorGuard, PrivateVPN, and IPVanish. Most of them have limited IPs available that's why in the end, I stick with using IPVanish. What's good with it is it's pretty easy to use (based on my experience) and there are lots of countries available to choose from and lots of shared IPs as well. It's nice that it is one of those VPNs who are already accepting bitcoin as payment.

Thanks for sharing your experience with IPVanish. I agree about the features you mentioned. The service is really great! Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:10:26 AM

NVPN is another vpn service thta accepts bitcoin. They are a very straightforward vpn service, utilize openvpn, and have multiple plans for those who wish to buy. It's not too bad of an option, but I think there are better vpn services out there too.

Hi there! Thanks for the additional VPN service which accepts Bitcoin. Reviews from real people really does help beginners decide. Smiley

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:02:08 AM

If you are very much concern about number of IP addresses then hidemyass must be the right choice for you. They are having approximately 0.1 million IP addresses around the world. vyprvpn is another services with 0.2 million IP addresses but you do not have control for obtaining them, they will be randomly assigned to you. Hidemyass accepts bitcoin payments.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:45:15 AM

If you are very much concern about number of IP addresses then hidemyass must be the right choice for you. They are having approximately 0.1 million IP addresses around the world. vyprvpn is another services with 0.2 million IP addresses but you do not have control for obtaining them, they will be randomly assigned to you. Hidemyass accepts bitcoin payments.
Hi Supercrypt, I also tried using vyprvpn, I did not mention because they are not accepting bitcoin as payment (it will be off topic). However, it is also a good one. I do agree that there are lots of available ip addresses in it and you're right that the CONS is, it's hard to go back in the specific ip that you've already used unlike ipvanish. About HMA, I had some problem with it before that's why I did not continue using it. Anyway, thank you for suggesting.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:11:19 PM

Hi Supercrypt, I also tried using vyprvpn, I did not mention because they are not accepting bitcoin as payment (it will be off topic). However, it is also a good one. I do agree that there are lots of available ip addresses in it and you're right that the CONS is, it's hard to go back in the specific ip that you've already used unlike ipvanish. About HMA, I had some problem with it before that's why I did not continue using it. Anyway, thank you for suggesting.

Hey, Cheesy , do you know whether ipvanish could work on high-security sites like fiat casino betmotion? They restrict by country and the one I've used before(can't remember the name) didn't work. I couldn't play on the site since they were able to detect my region despite the vpn.

Or would Private Internet Access work better? I'm currently looking through these the two and would appreciate first-hand experience.

Anyone? Thanks!

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:21:15 PM

One VPN that I know accepts Bitcoins is HMA ( hidemyass ) its quite a nice VPN with a lot of IP's but actually there are still limited number of IP addresses you can connect to. I think HMA gives discount around Christmas so checkout at that time maybe.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:44:55 PM

Hey, Cheesy , do you know whether ipvanish could work on high-security sites like fiat casino betmotion? They restrict by country and the one I've used before(can't remember the name) didn't work. I couldn't play on the site since they were able to detect my region despite the vpn.

Or would Private Internet Access work better? I'm currently looking through these the two and would appreciate first-hand experience.

Anyone? Thanks!
Hello neochiny, I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that. I never tried ipvanish nor Private Internet Access in accessing gambling sites. If fiat casino betmotion really has a strong security I think it will be hard for you to find a vpn. I hope someone with experience can help you in deciding.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:28:07 PM

Anyone? Thanks!
IPvanish offers 7 days money back guarantee for their all plans. I like to suggest you to go for one month plan by paying $10 in bitcoins and test your specific sites whether they are working or not. In case if you are not finding them not suitable for for your purposes, you can simply go for refund, they will process it with no questions will be asked.

You can check here : https://support.ipvanish.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1969185-7-day-money-back-guarantee
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

Anyone? Thanks!

I have not tied this but this might help you - http://www.hidewebsite.com/view/betmotion.com Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:09:00 AM

One VPN that I know accepts Bitcoins is HMA ( hidemyass ) its quite a nice VPN with a lot of IP's but actually there are still limited number of IP addresses you can connect to. I think HMA gives discount around Christmas so checkout at that time maybe.

Hi! Is it the same with this one? - http://www.hidewebsite.com/view/betmotion.com  Huh  Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

Anyone? Thanks!
IPvanish offers 7 days money back guarantee for their all plans. I like to suggest you to go for one month plan by paying $10 in bitcoins and test your specific sites whether they are working or not. In case if you are not finding them not suitable for for your purposes, you can simply go for refund, they will process it with no questions will be asked.

You can check here : https://support.ipvanish.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1969185-7-day-money-back-guarantee

Nice info... thanks! Smiley

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:55:04 PM

I think NordVpn is the best VPN of 2016.It's accept bitcoin happily and their customer support is great.I am using it for couple of month and didn't face much problems.I also used Ipvanish,Airvpn,VpnArea which are accept bitcoin as a payment method but NordVpn is the best for me.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

Do you seriously think paying an "anonymous" VPN provider with bitcoin will keep you private ?

Many VPNs advertise not keeping logs/records on their servers to attract newbies and pseudo-hackers, they even advertise not sharing any data with law enforcement agencies, if you believe this crap, congrats you still have a lot to learn.

VPNs runs on servers [cloud/vps/dedicated] and datacenter keeps all logs.
VPNs do not give you any privacy, all your activities are monitored via you ISP, Browser and PC metadata, etc.

Stop wasting money and use Opera VPN.
If you are doing illegal stuff, stop and go spend that time learning and reading.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:08:10 PM

I just come to know about Opera VPN. Is it completely a free VPN services for Opera browser users ?

I have seen usually a VPN connection will slow down my browsing speed, so how free VPN connection will cope with many simultaneous users?

If you have any experience with Opera VPN, please share with us. It would be definitely helpful to this community.
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

I just come to know about Opera VPN. Is it completely a free VPN services for Opera browser users ?

I have seen usually a VPN connection will slow down my browsing speed, so how free VPN connection will cope with many simultaneous users?

If you have any experience with Opera VPN, please share with us. It would be definitely helpful to this community.

I use OPERA VPN every day, they provide an amazing FREE service.

you do not need to install any plugin or software, and it work on all OS [Linux and retarded systems like iOS and Windows]

Just make sure to download the dev version : http://www.opera.com/computer/beta

You can install and run both version, the Dev version have the VPN feature.

Their VPNs are super fast, and allow you to move from a location to another instantly.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:55:53 AM

I use OPERA VPN every day, they provide an amazing FREE service.

you do not need to install any plugin or software, and it work on all OS [Linux and retarded systems like iOS and Windows]

Just make sure to download the dev version : http://www.opera.com/computer/beta

You can install and run both version, the Dev version have the VPN feature.

Their VPNs are super fast, and allow you to move from a location to another instantly.

I use Bitcoin when buying VPN. Does Opera VPN accepts bitcoin as payment?

BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:46:13 PM

Opera VPN is free.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:48:50 AM

Opera VPN is free.

Oh! Nice to know that. I got to try Opera VPN. Thanks Smiley

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:48:52 AM

Anyone? Thanks!

I have not tied this but this might help you - http://www.hidewebsite.com/view/betmotion.com Smiley
Hey.  Cheesy
Thanks raven and bitcoineverything. I'm gonna check out your suggestions and will update soon if it works.
I really appreciate it and sorry for very late reply (had some things to deal with IRL).
This really is a great thread!  

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:50:28 AM

Anyone? Thanks!

Hey.  Cheesy
Thanks raven and bitcoineverything. I'm gonna check out your suggestions and will update soon if it works.
I really appreciate it and sorry for very late reply (had some things to deal with IRL).
This really is a great thread!  

Your welcome! Thanks also Smiley

SamMurphy

Activity: 107

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

That's very good news Smiley That means that you can protect yourself and be anonymous sort of. Also thank you for searching the list with us Smiley
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:15:14 AM

That's very good news Smiley That means that you can protect yourself and be anonymous sort of. Also thank you for searching the list with us Smiley

Thanks for letting us know you appreciate it. You can subscribe to the blog for more relevant info Smiley

bhantom

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:38:27 PM

Hi,

ZenVPN have 50% discount when you pay with Bitcoin Smiley

Normal price for one year is  $49.95 - with Bitcoin discount we pay only ~$25 Smiley

https://zenvpn.net/en/account/pricing/
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:29:31 AM

Hi,

ZenVPN have 50% discount when you pay with Bitcoin Smiley

Normal price for one year is  $49.95 - with Bitcoin discount we pay only ~$25 Smiley

https://zenvpn.net/en/account/pricing/

That's a great support to Bitcoin. Thanks for sharing it with us! Smiley

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:20:58 PM

Recently I got one month subscription of privateinternetaccess with awesomely bitcoin payments. (This was my first bitcoin payments to a service provider, mostly I do spend bitcoins for gambling only). Payment was recognized so quickly and I guess they were not bothering about confirmations, they sent email of subscription confirmation immediately.
rocketloki

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:29:53 PM

There are some really good suggestions.

Does someone ´know a VPN windows provider that is located offshore or at least in a country where they give a sh.. for any authority requesting log or even access to the VPN?
viziano

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:26:52 PM

The list is pretty good.
Will be very useful,thank you for this OP!

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
bhantom

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:09:00 PM

This list include only VPN that have referral programs. There are a lot more cheaper offers than this one.
If someone need something cheap can watch marketplace with digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Almost everyday someone want sell promo codes Wink

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1415

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:13:19 PM

People interested in VPNs should really check http://thatoneprivacysite.net/ VPN list. Most VPNs do accept bitcoin these days, it's actually uncommon to find a good one that doesn't.

I'd recommend using the detailed chart and using filters you're interested in most to find a VPN that suits your needs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:30:01 PM

I am pretty sure that you can search for bitcoin by using a VPN. but, I feel that it would be something that could generate a lot of bitcoin. maybe you could use a vpn to do a soft Minning. Well, sometimes vpn have a very fast server, so you can take advantage of it.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:44:58 AM

Recently I got one month subscription of privateinternetaccess with awesomely bitcoin payments. (This was my first bitcoin payments to a service provider, mostly I do spend bitcoins for gambling only). Payment was recognized so quickly and I guess they were not bothering about confirmations, they sent email of subscription confirmation immediately.

Yes! That's how easy Bitcoin payment is. Also, it is safe and using it to buy VPN service gives you more of the privacy. That's amazing! Smiley

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:23:37 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I don't have any idea about VPNs that accepts bitcoin for subscription fee so its great that you have made a list like this but for sure there are more VPNs out there which also accepts bitcoin and maybe accepts other payment methods and I think it will be great if Psiphon will do the same as well .
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:11:50 PM

There are some free services so that is an option its just that a vpn can help you for some things but it does not guarantee full anonymous surfing.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:15:43 PM

There are some free services so that is an option its just that a vpn can help you for some things but it does not guarantee full anonymous surfing.

I agree and you can just simply use the opera vpn so that is solved pretty easy, I think that its okay to use a vpn but its not fully protected indeed, think about the logs as a example.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 12:50:50 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 02:17:28 AM by bitcoineverything

I agree and you can just simply use the opera vpn so that is solved pretty easy, I think that its okay to use a vpn but its not fully protected indeed, think about the logs as a example.

Free services do not really give you full security. If that is the case, no one would ever buy premium services. Smiley

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:40:32 PM

Free services does not really give you full security. If that is the case, no one would ever buy premium services. Smiley
That is true expect Zenmate VPN free premium it was a good offer for three months but they reduced to one month only through this link :
https://zenmate.com/promotion/share/
Thanks
bitzoi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:26:36 AM

Most of VPNs are accepts BitCoin. I just ordered FlyVPN 2 Years VPN plan via Xmas promotions with bitcoin. Surfing anonymously!
Nathan047

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

I haven't used VPNs in a long time but I remember a few years back I had a Chrome extension called Hola that worked pretty well. You could choose which country you wanted your IP address to appear to be originating from. I'm not an expert in VPN and I only used it for a little while but I never had any problems with it plus it was free.
Careful, Hola VPN may be using your computer like a TOR exit node (see "Criticism" in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_%28VPN%29#Criticism)

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

Careful, Hola VPN may be using your computer like a TOR exit node (see "Criticism" in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_%28VPN%29#Criticism)

Thanks for the information. Some free services can not really be trusted. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience. Paying in Bitcoin is really much quicker than using fiat money. Great! Smiley

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

Most of VPNs are accepts BitCoin. I just ordered FlyVPN 2 Years VPN plan via Xmas promotions with bitcoin. Surfing anonymously!
I didn't know tbat FlyVPN is accepting bitcoins one of my friends says it's only accepting paypal and pm. How was the internet speed? Are you satisfied with it?

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:11:37 AM

I didn't know tbat FlyVPN is accepting bitcoins one of my friends says it's only accepting paypal and pm. How was the internet speed? Are you satisfied with it?

They did add Bitcoin payment and some other more just this October 2016. Bitcoin payment is a must nowadays for VPN services since they offer one common thing, Privacy. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:14:50 AM

This list include only VPN that have referral programs. There are a lot more cheaper offers than this one.
If someone need something cheap can watch marketplace with digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Almost everyday someone want sell promo codes Wink

Nice share! I have not been in that section. Thanks a lot! Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

I guess all VPN providers today accept Bitcoin payments. What is the use of having VPN without buying it with Bitcoin Smiley

barbarah

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:49:09 AM

NordVPN for the win! Smiley
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

NordVPN for the win! Smiley

I like Nordvpn's no-log policy and they are one of vpn services who has the largest number of servers in the world.

BlackPanda
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

I guess all VPN providers today accept Bitcoin payments. What is the use of having VPN without buying it with Bitcoin Smiley
there are not accept bitcoin. usually they are a great company who are still scared because investors do not want to take risks to price movements bitcoin unstable.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:50:37 AM

People interested in VPNs should really check http://thatoneprivacysite.net/ VPN list. Most VPNs do accept bitcoin these days, it's actually uncommon to find a good one that doesn't.

I'd recommend using the detailed chart and using filters you're interested in most to find a VPN that suits your needs.

Nice additions and great comparison of VPNs. Thanks! Smiley

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

Most VPN accept bitcoin as a payment option nowadays but some of them are private internet access, that service used to sponsor this forum, TorGuard also offers a good service and AirVPN is a good option too.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:15:45 AM

Most VPN accept bitcoin as a payment option nowadays but some of them are private internet access, that service used to sponsor this forum, TorGuard also offers a good service and AirVPN is a good option too.

Yeah all the VPN accepts accepts the most the sites. Some sites may block with the security reasons. Even in coinbase you might noticed when you plg the VPN in it. It will pass the verification mail to email address. Therefore, check the VPN apps to your desktop or mobile to connect using it. I personally suggest to try with Tuxler chrome plugin where you connect any country's location else you Avast safe zone app also as VPN for your pc.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

Yeah all the VPN accepts accepts the most the sites. Some sites may block with the security reasons. Even in coinbase you might noticed when you plg the VPN in it. It will pass the verification mail to email address. Therefore, check the VPN apps to your desktop or mobile to connect using it. I personally suggest to try with Tuxler chrome plugin where you connect any country's location else you Avast safe zone app also as VPN for your pc.

I never heard of Tuxler but it is worth trying because they offer a free service. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: