Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking investors interested in making $$$ poker staking  (Read 855 times)
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:08:35 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 08:22:11 AM by yahoo62278

As the title states im looking for users interested in poker staking. Ive been involved with poker for quite a few years as a player, dealer, and a backer.

I notice users posting about investment opportunities here all the time so im thinking this is perfect for those users. Will you get rich from this? The answer is I dont know honestly. This has massive possibilities as well as the possibility of failure. I have been watching a few players over the past months and i can say with 100% certainty these guys have skills.

What am I looking for?

Bottom line is Investors. I want to open up a poker stable and have some decent poker players grinding daily making us money. The Investor side will consist of however many of you decide to invest. The stable side(poker players) will consist of 2-3 horses(this is what staked players are referred to as) for now and i will be looking to add a few more as the weeks/months go on. Each investor will have a different % of a horses wins dependant upon the amount of money he/she has invested. For example: You invest $100 and the total bankroll is $500 then your % of a horses winnings is 20%

Why should you invest?

The answer to that is pretty simple. Do you like money? Theres your answer. To make money. Yes as i stated its not a guarantee, nothing ever is. Im not just asking bum poker plays to play for us, i have a few really solid horses with some decent wins under their belts. They have shown they have the ability to win. Will they cash every single game? Obviously noone could ever hope for that kind of result, but IMO overall they will come out ahead in the long run.

How does this work?

OK lemme break it down for all of you. First of all you, the investors, invest your money. Now i wanna be upfront with you guys here, im not looking for 1$ investors here cause thats not gonna get any poker player in any game. Min investment will be $10 and thats small when you look at the buyin prices of the tourneys.

Horses will be playing $5.50-$11 buyins so we will need a minimum of $220 to get started. Once we reach the minimum starting amount invested i will have 1-2 players playing daily on the days theyre available. Some of these guys have jobs so only available to play certain days. They also might be playing all hours of the day so youll be able to watch your investment depending upon the part of the world you live in and the times theyre playing.

If when playing the horse(poker player) cashes in a tourney, we take the buyin for the tourney back and it goes back into investors bankroll. We then split the winning according to many factors.

How do we contact you?

I will add all investors to a private skype group or you may pm me with any questions. My skype id is in my profile.
How does the split $ work?

You the investors get 40% total of the winnings added to your invested amount. The amount each investor receives will depend on the amount you have invested. The higher amount you own of the bankroll, the more you receive of the cut.

The horse also gets 40% of the profit. Yes it seems high but its not really. Noone worth their salt in poker is gonna play for much less, and lets face it we want happy players playing, not pissed of players who dont like the deal and play terrible cause of their emotions.

I get 20% of the winnings.You may also think thats high but im bringing in the players and im also taking the loss on all fees that will incur upon you investors wirshing to cash out. I will explain this in more detail when i get to the how do we get our money section.

Example for all interested: We put a horse in say a $5.50 buyin $500 guaranteed game. He cashes for $55.50. We take back $5.50 off the top and it goes back into the bankroll leaving $50 profit. Investors get $20 total of that $50, the horse gets $20, and ill receive $10. The amount each investor receives is dependant upon his % of the bankroll. If you own 50% of the bankroll then youll receive $10 of the $20

Where do we send our investment Money?

All investors may ship to tommy62278 on ACR or you may ship to 1LiwxmZC1v3d5J7XeMT4c8FKpuJwV3QjqH

Anyone who invests please include txid if sending btc or show proof you sent via cashier on ACR.

What if the player doesnt make us any money?

This is where we get into a thing called Make-up. What make up is is say we put a horse in 5 games all costing $5.50. Thats $27.50 in buyins weve sent a particular horse. He hasnt cashed in any of them. Now we put him in another $5.50 game and he makes $100. In total that player is into us for $33. We take $33 off the top and split the $67 profit accordingly. Any horse in the stable will agree to these terms or will be terminated immediately.

What if I want to cash out my investment?

Ok Your investments are not locked, I want to say that right up front. If you wish to get all or a % what money you have invested youre 100% free to do so. Other investors % go up is all this means. Hopefully none of you decide not to cash it all out as that would kill the stable if done early. There are players who ive seen make thousands a week in online poker. ! of those players im trying to talk into joining the stable if we get proper backing.

What are my cashout options?

You will have 3 cashout options.

1. Poker money. These tourneys will be played on ACR(Americas Card Room) This is the best option if you wish to receive money instantly
2. Paypal. This option can take up to 24 hours. I will need time to sell some poker money to get the paypal. 24 hours will usually be enough time as i know a few buyers here whom i trust.
3. BTC. This option too might take up to 24 hours if i dont have BTC personally available myself. Ill need a little time to sell some poker funds. Usually 24 hours will suffice here as well.

F.A.Q.

1. As an investor will i choose any tourneys?
No as an investor you are just that, an investor. All horses will be playing $5.50 multi tourneys to start and will be moved up to $11 tourneys when theyve shown the ability to cash consistently. I wont just toss all your money into a $500 buyin game for 1 shot at money.

2. Why should we trust you with our money?
Honestly you shouldnt. Im probably gonna steal it all n take a vacation. Thats a joke for all you users screaming ill rip you off. Have a look around the forum folks. Check my feedbacks. Im not going anywhere, i honestly believe this is a money making opportunity for everyone involved or i wouldnt have taken all this time to make this post or bring up the idea.

3. Who are the players who will be playing for us?
Im an admin of a group on facebook. I will choose to keep the group name private for now as well as the real life identities of the players for semi selfish reasons. Im not above explaining those reasons though. I dont want users trying to talk to these players and privately trying to stake them and make all the money themselves. Simple as that. Not sure the players would even consider that but if the option isnt offered its not a problem.

I will be posting all horses stats in post #2 so you will know player identities and be able to watch them in games if you choose.

4. Whats to stop these players from keeping the money they win all to themselves?
Simple answer is nothing honestly. All i can say is ive personally staked these guys as well as seen them cash and ship what they owed with 0 problems. If for some reason this did happen ACR support will be contacted to freeze that players account.(if they do this) That players is also removed from getting staked from us obviously.

5. Where can we see results and any other relevant information?
I will be creating a spreadsheet to show investors, their %, Horses and tourneys theyre in, as well as results and splits. Make up totals will be added as well. Spreadsheet will be created upon investors showing interest.

There will be more questions hopefully and i will add them here to OP if its a good question needing answered. Hopefully some of you are interested in taking this kind of risk cause it really can be something huge.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:08:54 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:31:57 PM by yahoo62278

1st player on the list is rigger888. He is a fellow admin on the forum i mentioned briefly. Also 1 hell of a poker player.

2nd player is IReadUrSoul. Also a hell of a player but goes on tilt sometimes and needs a little work in his game.

3rd player(still need to speak with) this guy has won me almost 1k in a week. His stats are hidden on sharkscope but i will post them if hes interested in joining the stable.

Finally had a chance to speak with johnnie and hes in. Also had him release stats to me. This is his pocket5s profile and his stats for games in 5-11$ range

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/realitypoker/

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:45:08 AM

Assuming users decide to participate in this what is the bankroll size youre trying to reach? Would need a decent starting bankroll to run 2 different players or even 3
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:51:27 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 05:01:59 AM by katerniko1

if i invest lets say 100$ how long do i need to keep that 100$ inside investment?
is there time limit or?
regards.
-Katerniko1
Edit: found my answer (had to search a bit harder) but that means i could cashout after 1st trouney won ..
but personaly only 40% for investitors seems low Sad
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:41:31 AM

Assuming users decide to participate in this what is the bankroll size youre trying to reach? Would need a decent starting bankroll to run 2 different players or even 3
The bankroll should be a minimum of $200 and thats not huge really. When youre staking players you dont wanna give them 1 shot and theyre done. We try to start this on a 20$ bankroll the odds are high it will be a quick end to a good investment. Now go with 10-11 buyins per horse they may cash huge on 1st game or may bust, but over the long run it will make a profit for all involved.

Ive been watching and talking with the 3 players ive mentioned for months and i know how good they are.

if i invest lets say 100$ how long do i need to keep that 100$ inside investment?
is there time limit or?
regards.
-Katerniko1
Edit: found my answer (had to search a bit harder) but that means i could cashout after 1st trouney won ..
but personaly only 40% for investitors seems low Sad

Yes you may cashout at any time. People that know me here should know theres no issue with that. I would say if you like making free money then cash out a little at a time. Say the profit only. Then after a week maybe 2(not a guarantee) youre basically freerollin cause you will have cashed out initial investment.

40% is and isnt low. Why would you expect a guy to spend 8-10 hours in a tourney for 10% to himself and 90% to everyone else? I didnt just pick these guys out of thin air. Theyre really damn good players and you will make money provided the bankroll is good.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:46:55 AM

So far 1 person(not katerniko1) has shown interest for 100$  I will not take his investment yet unless i can get 1-2 more to commit to that amount.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:04:20 PM

Im still looking for interested parties in this venture. Nothing is set in stone as far as % go but theyre pretty close the where im willing to go. Anyone interested drop me a pm and we can discuss in more detail

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:44:28 PM

Seems somewhat interesting.  I do like the idea. Might throw my hat in on both sides if numbers look a bit better.

20% cut for 1-3 players with not so great stats seems a bit steep.

For reference, here are my stats from WPN just playing occasionally part-time.

yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:56:43 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:31:44 PM by yahoo62278

Seems somewhat interesting.  I do like the idea. Might throw my hat in on both sides if numbers look a bit better.

20% cut for 1-3 players with not so great stats seems a bit steep.

For reference, here are my stats from WPN just playing occasionally part-time.

Stats arent so bad there doge. IReadUrSoul will be the last option for a horse as his stats are the worst but ive watched the kid grind for years. These other 2 guys rigger888 and RobbinUBlind are very good and consistently do cash. Ive spoke with both players in depth and i know theyre in but as far as numbers go its hard to offer them much less of a cut with the Make-up clause in.

What i would be willing to do as far as numbers go is maybe bump it up to a 50% investor cut 40% player cut and 10% me but if anyone requests a cashout other than WPN funds theyll take the fee on the trade cause alot of ppl here wont sell you btc for PP on 1:1 basis.

I would like to see 3 investors at 100$ each that dont mind keeping there money in the pot for a small period of time. At least the initial 100$. If the horses are making money and users wanna cash out the profit thats fine. Its also fine if they want there initial 100$ back as well it just shortens the pool.

Like i said though i think these guys are great players and can run deep on a daily basis, wouldnt have even popped this idea up if i didnt feel strongly about their play.

Anyone who invests will also be able to watch players in the tourneys theyre in and can chatter on the tbl a bit if they wish. I can make sure the horses reply to ppl in observer chat. I just dont wanna see anyone asking for skype ids or anything like that

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:39:25 PM

Currently have $115 locked in for this. Waiting to hear from a few other. If you want in feel free to pm me and we can go over details. I will be adding stats for RobbinUblind in a bit as well

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:36:46 PM

I'm interested in this but would like to see a a set of games played before I jump into this.

Definitely interesting to stake/back poker players and having a broker (you) scouting the talent for this. I found out I don't have the patience for the poker grind and respect the players that do have it a lot.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:20:46 AM

I'm interested in this but would like to see a a set of games played before I jump into this.

Definitely interesting to stake/back poker players and having a broker (you) scouting the talent for this. I found out I don't have the patience for the poker grind and respect the players that do have it a lot.
I dont blame you at all. I feel like once users see results there will be quite a few more interested in this. Its not a get rich quick idea or anything. These guys will be playing their asses off but will make a profit in the long run.

OP has been updated with RobbinUBlinds stats. He has agreed to work for me.

I also want to state that when someone invests The investment counts as a fiat investment. You will be cashed out in fiat should you choose to divest. Im also gonna be working on a spreadsheet for this tonight. I have a guaranteed 100$ from 1 player and 50$ from myself. Still looking to add a few dollars to this from any interested parties

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:01:45 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:31:34 PM by yahoo62278

We are missing out on money here guys. Heres what 1 of the players did this morning in the 1500gtd. The longer it takes for us to get started the more money we as a group lose. Think about investing

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

I am highly interested in this. How much investment do you have as of now. With an investor stake, when are next dates of playing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: