Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange/Buy/Sell Bitcoin,Perfectmoney, PayPal, Wmz, Okay, Payeer, Neteller Etc  (Read 3730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:47:17 AM

Oh yeaaaaahhh. I was scared.... But I'm nw OK. I got btc
for the neteller.
Tx  Xex change zone site. I will recommend and bak again.

We appreciate you deem it fit to patronise us. We in the same way strive to make sure we put smiles on your face with our Service. We re honored and hope you return back and recommend us to your friends like you promised.

Serena
XeX Change Zone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

Can it be possible for me to enjoy that
New rate offer yet? My order form s submitted
Waiting for XeX Change Zone Swift Response

We replied all submitted forms.pls check.
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:05:09 AM

Impressed, impressed and impressed.
$500 neteller exchanged for btc.
This service is great. Slight delays but
XeX company kept to their word..
A++++++++ recommended
Service. I will surely be back soon...
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:37:42 AM

clean site without ads, simple design but i think sometime its a little bit heavy to load the page. i think you can give the rate on every exchanger, i mean how much btc on paypal, payeer, pm, skrill, payoneer, neteller, etc. so visitor can know how much rate first and them they can decide. and do not forget to make real time exchanger like shapeshift.io, that will maka visitor more easy to see the rate and will decide what they want to buy with.

beside that, if you really serious with your project, i think it will become large business because if i look on your site, its completely one stop solution for Ecurrency and Crypto Currency Exchange service.

XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:00:32 PM

Impressed, impressed and impressed.
$500 neteller exchanged for btc.
This service is great. Slight delays but
XeX company kept to their word..
A++++++++ recommended
Service. I will surely be back soon...

We are glad. Thank You so much. Again Today we completed for you a 1:1 rate exchange making it double exchange in three days. Thanks for the Patronage. We hope to serve you more in Future.

Serena
XeX
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:08:51 PM

clean site without ads, simple design but i think sometime its a little bit heavy to load the page. i think you can give the rate on every exchanger, i mean how much btc on paypal, payeer, pm, skrill, payoneer, neteller, etc. so visitor can know how much rate first and them they can decide. and do not forget to make real time exchanger like shapeshift.io, that will maka visitor more easy to see the rate and will decide what they want to buy with.

beside that, if you really serious with your project, i think it will become large business because if i look on your site, its completely one stop solution for Ecurrency and Crypto Currency Exchange service.

You didn't do business with us but you took out time to come to Our Page and Advice Us.
We are grateful and we appreciate. I will forward your recommendation to the appropriate department for its implementatn. Thank You Once Again. You are Gold.

Serena
XeX
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:20:13 AM

A wonderful happy New Month To U All.
Here is another testimony about us in an Africa forum.
http://www.nairaland.com/3215231/sell-netellerbitcoins-paypalpayoner-perfectmoney-bulk#48073822

And yet another one on Europe forum
https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/showthread.php/233021-Buying-Neteller-Okpay-Payeer-Funds-Instantly-Sell-Ur-Funds-To-Us-Now

Western Union, Bank Wire, Moneygram, payment is done with ease. We exchange bitcoins to any cash payment. In some countries we pay you local ecurrency. Try our service today and be glad you did.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:27:26 PM

Your BITCOINS can be stolen or hacked by hackers. Use 2FA security to always protect your wallet address with your bitcoins wallet provider. Do not be a Victim of theft.

XeX Change Zone is making sure you are secured.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:39:46 PM

Need USD, GBP, EURO in your account? Or need online payment help of any kind, we are here for you.

Buying or selling payoner, skrill, neteller, etc is done with Ease.

We lead while others follow.

Xexchangezone . com
Serena
XeX
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:27:30 AM

Greetings,

When you exchange buy or sell ecurrency with www.xexchangezone.com you do not need to be afraid as your order is secured.

Low rates and 1:1 rates for payoner, Bitcoins, Neteller, perfect money, western union, Moneygram, payer, Okpay and many more orders.

Order completion is 2 minutes and above.

Exchange with us Now and Experience the best deal ever.

Regards,
Serena
XeX Supoort
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:48:17 AM

Greetings,

When you exchange buy or sell ecurrency with www.xexchangezone.com you do not need to be afraid as your order is secured.

Low rates and 1:1 rates for payoner, Bitcoins, Neteller, perfect money, western union, Moneygram, payer, Okpay and many more orders.

Order completion is 2 minutes and above.

Exchange with us Now and Experience the best deal ever.

Regards,
Serena
XeX Supoort
Your services is new, i am sorry but i am still doubt because as we know neteller is reversible service. I will make trading with you if there are revew from another users. Thank you very much.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:18:42 AM

Check our posts here our reviews are not only from here but in other world forums.
Anytime you accept to deal with us we shall give be glad to give you best exchange experience.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

Check our posts here our reviews are not only from here but in other world forums.
Anytime you accept to deal with us we shall give be glad to give you best exchange experience.
Ok thank you very much for your answers, i hope you understand about my condition and i hope for next time i can become your costumer of course with low fees.  Cheesy
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:33:32 PM

Ok thank you very much for your answers, i hope you understand about my condition and i hope for next time i can become your costumer of course with low fees.  Cheesy

You do not have any problem.
Thanks.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:42:09 AM

I must say I am impressed from what I have read so far concerning your service even followed through to Nairaland in which I am also active. But the question I want to ask is about the rate because I have made some transactions exchanging y Bitcoin for cash and the amount I received in return is close to the current value of BTC at that time . so in your own case if I am to exchange for cash through wire transfer will I get an amount close to the current rate of BTC?
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:09:35 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 07:20:23 AM by XeXChangeZone

I must say I am impressed from what I have read so far concerning your service even followed through to Nairaland in which I am also active. But the question I want to ask is about the rate because I have made some transactions exchanging y Bitcoin for cash and the amount I received in return is close to the current value of BTC at that time . so in your own case if I am to exchange for cash through wire transfer will I get an amount close to the current rate of BTC?

Thanks for the feedback. We give good rates for bitcoins based on current marker rate.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:21:10 AM

We sent you an email. Check your mail and get back to us.
We are Glad
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:21:25 AM

Holding reversible currencies for 48 hours is not a bad deal, try and work more on your website because it seems it have a lot of things to boot before loading,this will allow faster loading.
Over all you have a good business in place and i shall also patronize you.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:21:04 PM

Holding reversible currencies for 48 hours is not a bad deal, try and work more on your website because it seems it have a lot of things to boot before loading,this will allow faster loading.
Over all you have a good business in place and i shall also patronize you.

Thanks. We are Grateful. We shall work on our site and we shall love to make you one of our happy clients when you deal with us. We are glad.
XeXChangeZone (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

Site load time resolved. Thanks to all who pointed this our to us. Our site now loads fast.
Remember we have Whatsapp support for bulk order discussions.
Neteller, Okpay, payer orders have best rate. Other ecurrencies on Normal rate.

Serena
XeX
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: