Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blochain.info i need help  (Read 1307 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:31:43 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 06:41:47 PM by mobnepal

It is always good choice to use recommended fee by blockchain.info as they will look at your input size (this will be really big size if you have gotten many small amount of bitcoin several times). And it seems like that your input size is big so blockchain is recommending enough fee to make your transaction confirmed within first block (10minute time).

But if you are not in hurry than i think transaction may get confirmed after few hours if you halved that recommended fee.

And that link is not working, it shows: "Transaction not found"

Sorry i forgot to add 1 letter
New link: https://blockchain.info/tx/cc1130066c7e0f8d783a122c20baa2601b0151b06933739c4a70e717dee6261d
[/quote]

with 1000 satoshi only as fee and Size   782 (bytes), i don't think this transaction gonna get confirmed within few weeks or even may get returned back to your sending address (have heard that transaction may get returned if no confirmed for long time)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:37:02 AM

Looks like you've been lucky, your tx got confirmed pretty fast (agains the odds)... Next time, please re-read my first post... It was the second post in this thread, and it might have saved you the trouble of having to wait several hours before a confirmation occured:

Do be carefull tough... If you don't know what you're doing, read up on what fees are, and how you should calculate them BEFORE playing with them.

Otherwise you'll be opening a thread like "transaction stuck for 2 days, how do i get my coins back" in just a couple days, and we'll be forced to explain you'll either have to wait, or how to technically create a RBF/double spend.

Long story short: you should add x satoshi's PER BYTE, so you'll need to calculate how big your transaction will be (in bytes, not in monetary value... this depends on the amount of inputs and outputs used/created and has nothing to do with how many bitcoins you're transfering), then multiply this with the number you can find here: https://bitcoinfees.21.co/
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:00:41 PM

Hello, i wanted to ask, is there any way to lower the fees on blockchain.info? The fees are really high for me because i dont have much btc its like i have 0.00036 now and the fee is 0.0003 thats way too much i think.. So anyone knows there is a setting or knows an good wallet (no coinbase) ?
Whether bitcoin What you get is earning of playing faucet if yes why not you find faucet use faucetbox so you can gather balance in your faucetbox account and when the next time you want to send your bitcoin does not happen like this. the high fee of the transaction is likely due to the many transactions in your wallet.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

Hello, i wanted to ask, is there any way to lower the fees on blockchain.info? The fees are really high for me because i dont have much btc its like i have 0.00036 now and the fee is 0.0003 thats way too much i think.. So anyone knows there is a setting or knows an good wallet (no coinbase) ?
Looks like you are a faucet earner or small earner.. if you really want to have a wallet with low fee.. try electrum you can pay fee 10k sat as minimum fee..
or you can use bit-x wallet or xapo they have no fee for every transaction..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:46:06 PM

Looks like you are a faucet earner or small earner.. if you really want to have a wallet with low fee.. try electrum you can pay fee 10k sat as minimum fee..

Electrum is a shit wallet for me, i got 1 mbtc in it and when i want to send btc to someone it says insufficient funds
NikS13 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:28:19 PM

By the way, doesnt it take very long to confirm a transaction with no fee on xapo?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:45:38 AM

By the way, doesnt it take very long to confirm a transaction with no fee on xapo?

Xapo won't charge anything and will pay the fee for you.  Bit-x (now they're called coinsbank) will deduct 0.0001 from your balance and will pay the rest of the fee for you (iirc).

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:36:38 AM

Electrum is a shit wallet for me, i got 1 mbtc in it and when i want to send btc to someone it says insufficient funds

So you have 0.001BTC in electrum, and when you try to send it, you have insufficient funds.
How much are you trying to send, is there change?
How many inputs?
How many outputs?
How much is the fee?

It's easy to see this info
- open electrum
- go to the addresses-tab
- hold shift while selecting ALL addresses having a positive balance (make sure to look in the change-addresses to)
- right click => send from
- in the From-section: count the number of inputs
- In the Amount-secion: how many BTC are you entering
- in the fee-section: what is the fee
NikS13 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:06:11 AM

So you have 0.001BTC in electrum, and when you try to send it, you have insufficient funds.
How much are you trying to send, is there change?
How many inputs?
How many outputs?
How much is the fee?

It's easy to see this info

It is saying that i only have 0.18 mbtc but the balance thing left bottom is saying this
Balance: 0.92087 mBTC
- open electrum
- go to the addresses-tab
- hold shift while selecting ALL addresses having a positive balance (make sure to look in the change-addresses to)
- right click => send from
- in the From-section: count the number of inputs
- In the Amount-secion: how many BTC are you entering
- in the fee-section: what is the fee
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: